Gaijin-kun you twat!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Dartz
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Dartz » Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 pm

Try staffing con's.... thank God thanks to overloud headphone I can't hear high frequencies, they're squealing would deafen me. Even worse, when you're staff, you *have* to be nice to them.

Next year, my cosplay will include a 'replica' firearm.
-------m(^0^)m------ Wot, no sig?

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:09 pm

View Original PostDartz wrote:Try staffing cons....

Fo real. I've graduated to running the panels department at Otakon this year. Although it seems like panelists tend to be a bit above the curve. Their are still a few nutjobs though.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:09 pm

View Original PostThe Eva Monkey wrote:Fo real. I've graduated to running the panels department at Otakon this year. Although it seems like panelists tend to be a bit above the curve. Their are still a few nutjobs though.

What kept you from going insane? Seriously, if I had to deal with that all day I would lose it.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Sharaz Destler
Lilin
Lilin

Re: Gaijin-kun you twat!

Postby Sharaz Destler » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:31 pm

View Original Postskikes wrote:How do feel about non-japanese speakers using Japanese words, terms and phrases when speaking english when there are perfect english translations?

I've never thought about it, Skikes-chan.
"To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable...only unexplained."--The Doctor, "Doctor Who".

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

Postby Captain_Morgan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:45 pm

View Original PostThe Eva Monkey wrote:I love weeaboos. They make me look like a perfectly adjusted normal person by comparison.

My God...this is coming from a dude who started a forum that has a thread titled "Little Girls You Want To Be"

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:46 pm

View Original PostCaptain_Morgan wrote:My God...this is coming from a dude who started a forum that has a thread titled "Little Girls You Want To Be"

Forum creator =/= Thread starter
Not saying he started that thread...but still.

He isn't responsible for the thoughts and actions of others on the forum.
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

Postby Captain_Morgan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:48 pm

Not saying he started that thread...but still.

Weeaboos must be truly terrifying.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:00 pm

View Original PostSammaeloo wrote:What kept you from going insane? Seriously, if I had to deal with that all day I would lose it.

Probably a couple of friends that are also panelists.

View Original PostCaptain_Morgan wrote:My God...this is coming from a dude who started a forum that has a thread titled "Little Girls You Want To Be"

My finger trembles precariously over the delete button.

View Original PostJoseph the PRPD wrote:Forum creator =/= Thread starter

He isn't responsible for the thoughts and actions of others on the forum.

Fo-mutha-fuckin-real dawg.

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Nani are omae baka temees hanasing about kono SUREDO ni? Monkey-dono is a sugoi otaku ne. Omae tachi are kimoi da ze. Stop being so bakabakashii...desu zo.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Naka naka sucky sucky? LOL DESU YO!

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:55 pm

The Imperialist
Pilot
Pilot

Postby The Imperialist » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Eh?
Weeaboos are only fine if they are actually making a concious effort in learning Japanese. If not... I rub my temples and think of glory of the fatherland to stop making me go into a convulsion that usually ends up with me dragging a person's face across a brick wall like a sanding machine.

(or carry a piece of paper that has the lyrics of the Song of the Showa Restoration and look into it whenever I feel depressed/about to get angry. Reminds me of the state of the world. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark heh heh heh)
I feel old

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:24 pm

I have a pet neko, its name is Neko-chan, and it is super kawaii desu! ^___^
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:27 pm

My favorite animal is the neko.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

skikes
Israfel
Israfel

Postby skikes » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:28 pm

View Original PostBrikHaus wrote:I have a pet neko, its name is Neko-chan, and it is super kawaii desu! ^___^

Side-note: Neko can also refer to a man who likes to partake in the act of back-door bashing...
What if I don't want to live in the real world?

The Imperialist
Pilot
Pilot

Postby The Imperialist » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:30 pm

With similar pronunciation, 'neco' would mean 'I kill'. (with my paltry knowledge of Latin)
Last edited by The Imperialist on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I feel old

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Imprialist-kun is being kawaii right now.

The Imperialist
Pilot
Pilot

Postby The Imperialist » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm

If not sarcasm, how...?
I feel old

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:36 pm

He is not being kawaii right now, he is being moe. Imperialist-chan is super moe desu! ^___^
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”