ITT: What are you working on right now?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:43 am

Currently working on the sequel to this fic (which itself is a sequel to this one). Hopefully, it'll be out within the week.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:45 pm

^ I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it when it's done.
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

•      
  •      

Postby soul.assassin » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:59 pm

[URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/eva/dia-01.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/eva/dia-02.jpg]Image[/URL][URL=http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d135/soulassassin547/eva/dia-03.jpg]Image[/URL]
To get an idea of how the HQ is emplaced, I constructed this with Sketchup, although it's not close to scale. Actually this'll act as a guide while writing about how they'll be defending the base during an attack.

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 am

As promised a couple of posts back, There is a Light That Never Goes Out is up and ready for scrutiny. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Uriel Septim VII
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Uriel Septim VII » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:00 am

Working on a screenplay. Will probably not get past ten pages.
AVATAR-- Hedy Lamarr: actor, inventor of spread spectrum communications technology, and main villain of Blazing Saddles.

You know what, rip me off once, shame on me. But twice? I'm coming after you and taking back what's mine. --Billy Mays

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:03 am

Good, I have a short attention span.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:17 pm

After struggling sometime for a creative Eva idea that's a little different from writing a fic, I finally figured something out here. Hopefully it'll be good.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:50 pm

My long-running pet project, The Rest of Evangelion -- a fanfiction retelling the story from episode 17 onward that expands existing scenes and inserts new ones to fill in the gaps (both to answer common questions about what was going on behind the scenes and to come up with completely new content, such as by giving Touji a story beyond ep18) without contradicting anything shown in the series or movies.

After something like a fifth or sixth months-long lull in activity, I've finally gotten into the habit of working on it just a little bit every day.

I find that working on a project a little bit over a long time is way different from my usual "burst" method of working. It's drastically more productive, because I come back to the work with fresh eyes more frequently. Previously, I've had episodes where I'd edit and re-edit a single scene for many hours only to come back later and find that my edits lost sight of the original purpose. By chunking down my sessions, it limits the damage I can do when I get into such modes.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:You used to be cool.

Well, okay. Details, details...

There will be uncomfortable F/F situations, passionate love between goddesses and big chimeric monsters, a patriarchy where men are constantly boning each other (and like it), eunuchs, and genocide. But there will be no punch nor pie.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

•      
  •      

Postby KnightmareX13 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Been working on this Image
My first attempt didn't work, the instructions where rather vague in some areas.
SPOILER: Show

My second attempt I prototyped on a breadboard using the schematics and it works.
SPOILER: Show

I need to pick up some wire because I don't like the solder bridges, once I get the wire I will transfer it to a board and then install it inside the case.
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Plugging away at yet another screenplay. In the end it will possibly be stylistically similar to Noriko's Dinner Table, but right now I'm just introducing the first of my lead characters, an exchange student from Hong Kong who comes to a US university to study.

I'm kind of formulating this in reverse. Instead of starting with a general idea and filling in smaller details, I'm starting with smaller details in search of a general idea.
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

•      
  •      

Postby soul.assassin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:30 am

I got so burned by a single word, and instead of Internet RAEG channeled it all in a solid defense:

http://hikaritomizu.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/in-defense-of-rinne-no-lagrange-and-the-revitalization-of-the-japanese-collective-psyche/

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby symbv » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:52 am

^ Cool! Did you get to introduce it in forum like animesuki too?
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

•      
  •      

Postby soul.assassin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:59 am

View Original Postsymbv wrote:^ Cool! Did you get to introduce it in forum like animesuki too?

Yep. Here and AS. What I speak of is of my feelings of the heart and about that show's greatest message: be confident in life.

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Final Messenger » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:16 am

View Original Postsoul.assassin wrote:I got so burned by a single word, and instead of Internet RAEG channeled it all in a solid defense:

http://hikaritomizu.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/in-defense-of-rinne-no-lagrange-and-the-revitalization-of-the-japanese-collective-psyche/

thumbs up for the bright slap reference :thumbsup:

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

•      
  •      

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:22 am

If you want to watch some uplifting, optimistic and happy anime go watch Chihayafuru(airing right now), seriously.

And it´s not even mediocre at best, too.

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

•      
  •      

Postby soul.assassin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:34 am

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:If you want to watch some uplifting, optimistic and happy anime go watch Chihayafuru(airing right now), seriously.

And it´s not even mediocre at best, too.

Sorry, not much bandwidth to get all. IMHO, in terms of positive morale, Lagrange is on equal footing with Chihayafuru (and both shows share a common seiyuu: Asami Seto)

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 am

The following is a collaborative effort written by my little brother and I. Most of it was dictated to me, but I added my only ideas liberally and shaped the story in many subtle ways. Can you tell was added by moi?

B____: The Prequel  SPOILER: Show
Horrendously filthy bathwoods backroom in Southern Louisiana. That’s what they call it around these parts. It’s actually a bathroom in a rest stop Wendy’s. Somebody is in the last stall, seated on the toiler, his feet soaked through the socks with urine, is forcing out a painful shit. If you were standing outside the door, almost sinking into the bog caking the filthy tile, you could see his nondescript brown shoes. Two people walk in: a pedophile who looks exactly like John Waters and a hooker who looks like she’s twelve.

“Um, African-American brother, I’m 23,” she says

“No way,” the pedophile pants. “You aren’t any older than 12.”

“Girl, look at how I’m dressed. I’m a hooker.”

“Oh please, that’s how all the kids dress these days.”

The man in the stall, ear presumably pressed against the divider, begins to masturbate audibly as he shits.

“All right, we doin’ this or what? ‘Cause I already got paid and I’m 23.”

“Gosh darn it!” yells the pedophile. “That’s right. Well, I wanted the 12-year-old girl, so if you aren’t that, you can just clean this bathroom. I’m the manager here, so get your little butt down on the filthy floor and lick up all the spilled frosty with your tongue”

“Man, that ain’t no frosty!”

“It’s butt-frosty,” he lisps.

She inserts her thumb into her mouth, as if it were a balloon she were about to inflate, but as she blows a whistle-like queef roars from her cunt. Suddenly, a vast militia of woodland creatures barge through the bathroom door. As they surround the hooker, she pulls out a black leather whip from her purse and lashes at them until they clean the bathroom. The pedophile creams his pants from the sheer eroticism of watching a woman clean.

“Damn, you done already? I ain’t no cleanin’ service, I’m a hooker,” she says and storms out, leaving the pedophile in a state of shock.

He leans against the now sparkling sink and is almost blinded by the shimmering tile all around him. He drifts into a reverie, but a sudden flush throws him back . The man in the stall walks out into his view and slowly, their gazes meet. He looks around: at the bathroom, at the woodland creature, then down at the pedophile Wendy’s manager’s still throbbing erection.

“Hi”, they each say blushing.

The man from the stall looks up at the ceiling while meekly rubbing his neck. He then stammers shyly “You going to fuck that deer?”

“No,” the pedophile says, “go right ahead.”

As he walks away and reaches for the door, he suddenly realizes what has been said and throws himself back around. He sees the man from the stall positioning himself over the back of the deer.

“Do you mind?” the man asks. “It’s kind of hard to do this with someone watching.”

“Oh sorry,” says the pedophile, “let me get you some privacy.”
As the pedophile reaches back for the door, the deer lets out a shrill

“Noooo!” Both the pedophile and the man from the stall stare slackjawed at the deer. “Let him stay,” the deer continues. “I want him to watch.”

The man from the stall fucks the deer and the pedophile watches. As he fucks the deer, hard and slow, he transforms into a deer himself: his slimy firsts melt into hooves, his chest hair spreads like the black plague, his musk becomes overpowering, and horns pop from the cysts on his skull. Everyone in the room comes; even the pedophile by pretending the deer and two fetuses in utero. The two deer then run off to raise a child called Bambi, star of the famous Disney film, who later has to go to rehab for a blow addiction. While there, he rapes Lindsay Lohan and Snookie dies of ovarian cancer from having sex with a tanning bed.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:10 am

. . . :chinscratch:

. . . :headscratch:

. . . I have to say. . . I'm not sure. And I'd hate to hazard a guess. . . sorry. :raincloud:
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

•      
  •      

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:43 pm

Picked up the english translation of Al x Ran(hilarious Macross F fan work).

It´s being requested on some sites and nobody else is doing it right now, so I picked it up.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”