They Fight Crime!!!!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

They Fight Crime!!!!

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:37 pm

He's a lonely zombie shaman for the 21st century. She's a bloodthirsty extravagent college professor prone to fits of savage, blood-crazed rage. They fight crime!

http://www.theyfightcrime.org/

Check it, its funny as hell! :kawaii:
I won.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:46 pm

He's a notorious vegetarian senator with no name. She's a green-fingered insomniac hooker descended from a line of powerful witches. They fight crime!

GOLD
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

MatrixRefugee
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby MatrixRefugee » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:03 pm

He's an unconventional sweet-toothed messiah looking for a cure to the poison coursing through his veins. She's a psychotic red-headed mechanic looking for love in all the wrong places. They fight crime!

If the girl was a coyote shape-shifter as well, I would have thought, "Ooh, Mercy Thompson??"
My Anime List profile || DarkScribes page

Avatar: At least the wintry gent is smiling a bit, instead of facepalming...

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:41 pm

You know I've been looking for a short story concept to make into a comic, this might just give me the concept I've been looking for.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Soljer13
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Soljer13 » Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:48 pm

He's a suave moralistic dog-catcher looking for a cure to the poison coursing through his veins. She's a transdimensional communist Valkyrie from the wrong side of the tracks. They fight crime!
PURGE! CLEANSE! KILL! FOR THE EMPEROR!

Smothmoth
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Smothmoth » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:05 pm

He's an obese umbrella-wielding hairdresser gone bad. She's a green-fingered bisexual advertising executive fleeing from a Satanic cult. They fight crime!

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:07 pm

He's a fiendish crooked inventor looking for 'the Big One.' She's a foxy Bolivian Hell's Angel with someone else's memories. They fight crime!

He's a suave overambitious master criminal from the 'hood. She's a time-travelling belly-dancing angel from a family of eight older brothers. They fight crime!

He's an impetuous native American filmmaker on his last day in the job. She's a sarcastic psychic fairy princess with someone else's memories. They fight crime!

He's a fast talking voodoo shaman looking for 'the Big One.' She's a radical junkie angel on the trail of a serial killer. They fight crime!

These four are pretty good, I'm kinda leaning towards the second one for my short comic concept
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:16 pm

He's a hate-fuelled day-dreaming astronaut who knows the secret of the alien invasion. She's a green-fingered cat-loving pearl diver who can talk to animals. They fight crime!
lol
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

honsou
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby honsou » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:35 pm

He's a maverick neurotic messiah with no name. She's a pregnant French-Canadian college professor descended from a line of powerful witches. They fight crime!

Rock-Slash
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Rock-Slash » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:41 pm

He's a gun-slinging moralistic firefighter on the wrong side of the law. She's a green-fingered punk vampire from the wrong side of the tracks. They fight crime!

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:46 pm

He's a war-weary hunchbacked cyborg haunted by memories of 'Nam. She's a supernatural wisecracking fairy princess with a flame-thrower. They fight crime!
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Cypher
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Cypher » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:02 am

He's a world-famous native American househusband on a mission from God. She's a high-kicking insomniac pearl diver who dreams of becoming Elvis. They fight crime!

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Captain_Morgan » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:03 am

He's a time-tossed sweet-toothed romance novelist living undercover at Ringling Bros. Circus. She's a pregnant foul-mouthed angel living on borrowed time. They fight crime!

Holy Diver
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Holy Diver » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:23 am

He's a leather-clad gay grifter living undercover at Ringling Bros. Circus. She's a warm-hearted nymphomaniac fairy princess with a birthmark shaped like Liberty's torch. They fight crime!

He's an oversexed hunchbacked librarian who must take medication to keep him sane. She's a scantily clad impetuous mechanic with a song in her heart and a spring in her step. They fight crime!

(I can't imagine male librarians being "oversexed".)
Deus Io Vult! (God wills it!)
"Get your ass in gear!" Asuka

"Catdog has an S2 engine in his stomach. He does not need to eat, and whatever he does eat is reacted with antimatter to provide endless energy." Ruthlessly stolen from anon.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:24 am

He's an immortal voodoo jungle king looking for a cure to the poison coursing through his veins. She's a wealthy kleptomaniac college professor from beyond the grave They fight crime!
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Teague » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:28 am

He's a benighted day-dreaming senator from the 'hood. She's a wealthy thirtysomething barmaid with a birthmark shaped like Liberty's torch. They fight crime!

o_O
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby CorporalChaos » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:17 pm

He's a genetically engineered day-dreaming paranormal investigator with a mysterious suitcase handcuffed to his arm. She's a mentally unstable cigar-chomping doctor with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Orphan Of Darkness
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Orphan Of Darkness » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Lol~

He's a fast talking voodoo dog-catcher moving from town to town, helping folk in trouble. She's a scantily clad cat-loving vampire from a family of eight older brothers. They fight crime!
EvanGelion:GLIA @A fanfiction project in progress. ~Updated-Mar 15th/2011~ |DeviantArt

-
"Make good use of this money, Rei. I

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:03 pm

He's a fiendish Jewish grifter possessed of the uncanny powers of an insect. She's a sharp-shooting paranoid research scientist who dreams of becoming Elvis. They fight crime!

Oy vey! Spider-man +:sniper:/:madscience:/Image
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

SaltyJoe
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby SaltyJoe » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:46 am

He's a war-weary zombie barbarian on the run. She's a strong-willed gypsy fairy princess descended from a line of powerful witches. They fight crime!
A war weary barbarian? Best concept ever.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”