ITT: It's time to CONFESS!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:20 pm

Satan is not something one wants to see ANYWHERE! :scared: :hide: :chair:
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:10 pm

"I find watching Shinji float around contently in the Shinjiquarium in my avatar oddly relaxing. ^_^"

I admit, I agree with you.
Dr. Trans Old Fashioned Peppermint Dickables

http://pshbling.deviantart.com/gallery/ Go there for Eva cosplay.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:17 pm

Great Genius Shinji-Sama wrote:Satan is not something one wants to see ANYWHERE! :scared: :hide: :chair:

Unless you live in the South Park universe.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Mongoosedog
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Mongoosedog » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:30 pm

i confess i'm avoiding sleeping at my house because i believe it to be haunted. yeah i know it sounds lame and stupid and i don't care if you don't believe me, i didn't really believe it at first but i just don't know what else it could be.

some nights between the hours of 11pm and 3am there is breathing in whatever room i'm in at the time. it's only the exhale part of the breathing you can hear but it sounds very raspy. the breathing doesn't last for 4 hours straight, only for about a minute or 2 during that time period.

i live in a small apartment, it has a bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and lounge room. i've heard it in the kitchen and lounge room while i'm awake and in my bedroom after i go to bed. Teague heard it one night in the lounge room at about 1.30am when we were playing the PS2 and another friend heard it in my room when they stayed the night, i was already asleep so i didn't hear it that time

EDIT: i haven't only heard it once, it happens about once a week, twice a week at the most
I have no signature!

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

Postby Sachi » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:53 pm

I confess that one year ago today, I lost my virginity; it was in a public park on the playground to said ex I was talking about earlier today in this thread. No wonder I'm feeling reminiscent.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:16 am

Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:"I find watching Shinji float around contently in the Shinjiquarium in my avatar oddly relaxing. ^_^"

I admit, I agree with you.
I wonder if that's why all of the Shinjiquarium looks that peaceful :shinji_blush:
Mongoosedog wrote:...some nights between the hours of 11pm and 3am there is breathing in whatever room i'm in at the time. it's only the exhale part of the breathing you can hear but it sounds very raspy. the breathing doesn't last for 4 hours straight, only for about a minute or 2 during that time period...
I don't quite know what to say...Is it cold where you live? If there's enough of a temperature range some of the metal in the structure can start to grind against stuff so I guess that could sound a bit like breathing.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:19 am

I admit, I was laying beside my gf and I looked down and saw cleavage and all I could think about was that episode of Eva.

This was bad, gf and I are both big Eva fans and she really likes Asuka. We were sitting on a bed before going to sleep when she turns and tackles me. She then asks "Who has bigger boobs, me or Asuka" and I reply with ;__; I don't know, they change with every episode! She then asked who was hotter and of course I said her. And no I was not lieing haha.............>.>;;..

Mongoosedog
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Mongoosedog » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Synapsid wrote:
Mongoosedog wrote:...some nights between the hours of 11pm and 3am there is breathing in whatever room i'm in at the time. it's only the exhale part of the breathing you can hear but it sounds very raspy. the breathing doesn't last for 4 hours straight, only for about a minute or 2 during that time period...
I don't quite know what to say...Is it cold where you live? If there's enough of a temperature range some of the metal in the structure can start to grind against stuff so I guess that could sound a bit like breathing.

it's almost summer where i live and it's been really hot. the place expanding and contracting from changes in temperature sounds more like banging noises. it's not wind either as i've heard it on nights when all my windows and doors were closed
I have no signature!

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Mongoosedog wrote:
Synapsid wrote:

it's almost summer where i live and it's been really hot. the place expanding and contracting from changes in temperature sounds more like banging noises. it's not wind either as i've heard it on nights when all my windows and doors were closed

Who you gonna call?

Anyway, why not do a little searching to see what you can find?

Mongoosedog
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Mongoosedog » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:44 pm

^ i tried, i can't see anything, even in my room when the lights are off but i can still see clearly enough, nothing even shows up in my mirror. i have a huge mirror in my room, kinda creeps me out sometimes. so far it's just the noise and a change in atmosphere. that's how i usually sense the presence of something if i can't hear/see it. yes i have seen spirits before, it was very prevelant in my early teenage years
I have no signature!

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

Postby Sammaeloo » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:51 pm

^It sounds like you have something living in your house. Have you tried checking underneath your bed? Maybe its some kind of animal that enters and exits from somewhere without you knowing. Imagine a perentie sneaking in and sleeping under your bed and leaving in the morning.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Mongoosedog
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Postby Mongoosedog » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:55 pm

^ there is nothing under my bed, the sound comes from the middle of my room or various places in the loungeroom or kitchen. the only thing that would be able to exit or enter without my knowledge would be things like mice or rats. there are possums around but they make weird growling noises and at the most would be under my house or in the roof or just outside. this is distinct heavy, raspy breathing and comes from somewhere in the rooms themselves
I have no signature!

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:42 am

Hey everyone I have confessions about stuff!

When I was coloring in my new manticore tentacle girl av AV I kinda got a boner :chair:

Also today I blew up some fireworks in a microwave. After that I tried to blow up a bad dvd drive in it, but the microwave wouldnt cooporate.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

Postby Captain_Morgan » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:58 am

schismatics wrote:
Captain_Morgan wrote: So, why do you have to be 21 to participate?

Whut? Only 1 person in my group was 21...the rest of was are ages 19-20. I have heard nothing of this age rule.

It's just the place I'm going to. It's some old penitentiary that's falling apart and full of asbestos and (hopefully) ghosts. It sounds like fun, and hopefully it'll end up being haunted...unlike the "old abandoned ghost town train tunnel thingy" in the middle of the woods that me and some friends kinda, sorta, not really investigated in the middle of the night.

The only parts of the night that were in any way unnerving would be when we climbed to the top of the tunnel (no idea how high up it was, but Jesus Christ, I hate heights), and when we were gong back to the cars (parked in the middle of a backwoods road, mind you) and we saw some dude in a pickup pull up to the cars, get out, and walk around looking for anyone. Of course, we stayed quiet and off the road until the guy left...cuz we may have been on private property...maybe.

Defectron wrote:When I was coloring in my new manticore tentacle girl av AV I kinda got a boner :chair:

wat
Last edited by Captain_Morgan on Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:59 am

Defectron wrote:Hey everyone I have confessions about stuff!

When I was coloring in my new manticore tentacle girl av AV I kinda got a boner :chair:

Also today I blew up some fireworks in a microwave. After that I tried to blow up a bad dvd drive in it, but the microwave wouldnt cooporate.

That will happen with Tentacles.

CorporalChaos
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby CorporalChaos » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:14 am

Captain_Morgan wrote:hat's falling apart and full of asbestos and (hopefully) ghosts. It sounds like fun, and hopefully it'll end up being haunted...unlike the "old abandoned ghost town train tunnel thingy" in the middle of the woods that me and some friends kinda, sorta, not really investigated in the middle of the night.

Asbestos, you say? Well, you're going to get haunted going there. Haunted by the scourge of mesothelioma, the only thing protecting you from not getting burned down in a fire.
Occam's Razor: The simplest explanation is generally the correct one.
Essel's Corollary: The simplest explanation is never the fanon one.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:33 am

Defectron wrote:...
When I was coloring in my new manticore tentacle girl av AV I kinda got a boner...
I need to revive the little girl thread...
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Otakon 08 Ikari
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Otakon 08 Ikari » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:16 am

Synapsid wrote:
Defectron wrote:...
When I was coloring in my new manticore tentacle girl av AV I kinda got a boner...
I need to revive the little girl thread...

Funny, boners make you think of little girls. I giggled at boners.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

Postby Defectron » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:26 am

Funny, boners make you think of little girls. I giggled at boners.

Well there's actually a bit of a story behind synapsids statement, see the little girl thread for details on that.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Otakon 08 Ikari wrote:Funny, boners make you think of little girls. I giggled at boners.
:sweatdrop: Err, have you forgoten the I want to be the little girl thread already? (well you did promise to dress up for us and forgot that as well) We kind of discovered there that some sort of Autogynephilia(an inverse of freude's "envy" concept) seems to be common enough in otherwise normal guys.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”