I hate that piece of....

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Kaysow
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaysow » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:14 pm

So Ken still gets part of the (lol) profit? Thought he was basically sacked for this debacle.
Don't answer that, I'm derailing another thread again.
If I have no soul to touch, no heart to love, no evil to rise up above
No angels and no ghosts, no real victories to toast
If you believe that this is true then I must ask;
to what end do you proceed?

-Dustin Kensrue, Thrice

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Re: I hate that piece of....

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:58 pm

TriLink wrote:Hernia's.

BECAUSE THEY MAKE-A MAH BALLZ HURT.

I'm telling you, man. You'd better get that checked out.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

TriLink
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby TriLink » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:49 pm

Done.

I'm getting it sliced open and meshed up next week. And let me just say it now; If I don't get one BIG ASS bottle of pain meds to go along with it, I'm going to be pissed.
" Just one question America...WHO IS FUCKING OUR PING PONG BALLS!?" -Dr.Stephen T Colbert DFA

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:19 pm

Kaysow wrote:So Ken still gets part of the (lol) profit? Thought he was basically sacked for this debacle.
Don't answer that, I'm derailing another thread again.

Not really your showing a hatered for Sony mangement....

New things that piss me off

1.) Phoenix will be the main character in the next Ace Attorney game That equals Fail people.

2.) Bio-Shock is being turned into a live action movie. Part of what made the game's story great was...well...the fact it was interactive. I don't need another reason for Roger Ebert to bash video games.

3.) My old High School no longer carries 1984, Farihent 451, or Lolita...due to strong sexual themes and corse langue....no I'm not fucking with you.
Last edited by Themaninblack on Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I won.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:28 pm

Themaninblack wrote:2.) Bio-Shock is being turned into a live action movie. PArt of what made the game story great was...well...the fact it was interactive. I don't need another reason for Roger Ebert to bash video games any more.

THATS RETARDED!!! :headdesk:
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Thank you Sach!
I won.

Tokpile Quohog
Marquis Tokpile de Boîtes
Marquis Tokpile de Boîtes

•      
  •      

Postby Tokpile Quohog » Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:48 pm

Themaninblack wrote:3.) My old High School no longer carries 1984, Farihent 451, or Lolita...due to strong sexual themes and corse langue....no I'm not fucking with you.

No
Friggin
Way...

Some things that bother me

financial aid applications
tuition costs
tuition costs
radical people (christians, muslims, doesn't matter)
activists (treehuggs and ppl like Jack Thompson)
politicians
tuition costs
TheEvaMonkey: I HATE BEING A FAT CHICK

Annihilationscape
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

This could be fun...

•      
  •      

Postby Annihilationscape » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Oh boy. I have WAAAY too many to list, but here are a few on my mind:

-Rock Band bundle only including ONE guitar... (although the stand-alones go on sale Feb. 12th!!!)
-People who think it's fun to hop on the "Let's-bash-the-PS3" bandwagon
-...Not having a 360 (lol... see, I TRY to be fair!)
-CRAPPY WII GAMES. Sure, it sells like mad, but there are like 8 awesome games and a ton of CRAP.
-having to work for like 6 more hours
-Brawl getting delayed until March 9th! BOO!
-people who buy their political party's talking points hook, line and sinker (I point the finger BOTH ways!)
-the media
-DIETING!
-Money or lack thereof
-people who are fickin' jerks when you try to be nice
-people who can't seem to chill out
-what has come to be called 'rap' or 'hip-hop' or 'r & b' always outselling everything

Those are but a few.
"I'll make you wish you hadn't burned our time before/ I'll live through this in a manner cursed at my own accord.

If my shame spills our worth across this floor/ Then tonight, goodnight... I'm burning Star IV."

-Claudio nukes creation because lolheartbreak, Coheed & Cambria

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Anti-Goth » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:42 pm

Themaninblack wrote:2.) Bio-Shock is being turned into a live action movie. Part of what made the game's story great was...well...the fact it was interactive. I don't need another reason for Roger Ebert to bash video games.

No WAY should Hollywood be let near video games after what it did to Resident Evil. No. Fucking. Way.
"you ever had tempura ice cream
SHIT IS KAWAII UGUU AS FUCK, SON
AS FUCK" -damage

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:40 pm

What really sucks is that the preliminary stuff Neil Blomkamp did for the Halo movie was actually quite good, but it ended up getting axed.

Anti-Goth
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Anti-Goth » Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:52 pm

Bah.

It's better off that way. Comics and video games don't make the transition to film well. I'm kind of a purist.

See how Sam Raimi effed up Venom in Spider-man...VENOM IS NOT WHINY. IDIOT!
"you ever had tempura ice cream
SHIT IS KAWAII UGUU AS FUCK, SON
AS FUCK" -damage

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:19 pm

BobBQ wrote:What really sucks is that the preliminary stuff Neil Blomkamp did for the Halo movie was actually quite good, but it ended up getting axed.

True.
I won.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:28 pm

Anti-Goth wrote:See how Sam Raimi effed up Venom in Spider-man...VENOM IS NOT WHINY. IDIOT!

Venom was HELLA small in that movie. Spider-Man 3 has got to be one of Raimi's worst movies. 20 min of action, 2 hours of crap.
Raimi did good to do 30 Days of Night. The Evil Dead series was his best though.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

BEsERk EVA01
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby BEsERk EVA01 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:42 am

What pisses me off is my sloe computer. An extremely fast internet connection [250mbps] combined with a slow Windows XP Computer is an extremely bad combination. If it was faster, I'd be living in heaven.

What pisses me off as well as my slow computer is the fact that my computer doesn't have modern systems capable of playing games that don't even require much, like Flanker 2.0.

Piss #3: When the FM stations put some boring old music that makes me wanna smash the station to smithereens.

Piss #4 When I find that I need to piss when there's no toilet within 500 metres for me to run to.

Piss #4 When I find that my home toilet's seat has been broken.[happened 8 times last year]

Piss #5 When I find that there are no sock drawer is empty, as well as my underpants.

Piss #6 When I find that an ant or two has crawled into my ear [happened 4 times last year[, due to letting a line of ants crawl into my bedroom.

Piss #7 When I find that the tram I'm sitting on has no air conditioning while on a hot day.

Piss #8 When I find that there's nothing to post a comment at in EvaGeeks Forums and that I think it's dying.

Piss #9 When I find that someone has stolen my pen inside my pencil case.

Piss #10 When I find that my Internet Connection has been lost when I'm almost finished an impossibly hard level on a game on the Internet.
>>My User Profile On EvaPedia<<
>>Per Ardua ad Astra, Through Struggle To The Stars<<
>>Nothing<<

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”