How old are you? Where are you from? What gender are you?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

Postby slothen » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:01 pm

BrikHaus wrote:
slothen wrote:enrolled at: Indiana University Purdue University at Indianapolis

IUPUI, slothen? Come on, pick a side, we're at war.

oh, I'm a Hoosier all the way. No question there.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:30 pm

slothen wrote:oh, I'm a Hoosier all the way. No question there.

That's good. If you had anything to do with those hog-college Boilermakers, there would have been a throw down.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Kyle
Matarael
Matarael

Postby Kyle » Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:11 pm

slothen wrote:i was applauding your candor.

Oh,well thank you.
"It's good to have team mates...it gives them other people to shoot at."-Unknown.

"Who dare's,wins"-SAS motto

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:32 pm

Snowshadow Falcon wrote:
Hunter21 wrote:Stuff bout dat cool setup and exercise

Don't your hands get sweaty and slip on the controller? Although I haven't tried playing video games while working out, my hands occasionally slip on things like my DAP.
Hmm, I like stationary bikes better because then you aren't moving up and down. Makes it easier for me to read or what not.

Not really, Plus most of the games I do play don't require a whole lot of control. I.e. card games and the such. Not much into first person shooters and those types. Plus more often than not I am using my PS2 as a dvd player. (When I am running with my weights I can't really use the controller at all other than a simple push of a button.) Although the bouncing while you run and trying to read subs can get a little irratating at times and even cause a touch of motion sicknes but I have gotten pretty used to it by now and it doesn't affect me as much.

Oh and sorry it took so long to reply but my computer went down last Sunday and has been at the geek squad every since.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Snowshadow Falcon
Embryo

Postby Snowshadow Falcon » Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:28 pm

It's fine. The forums have been down quite a bit this week so you wouldn't have been able to reply had your computer been working. :)
What happened to it anyway?
This signature is currently undergoing maintenance...Check back for updates in the near future!

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:26 pm

Snowshadow Falcon wrote:It's fine. The forums have been down quite a bit this week so you wouldn't have been able to reply had your computer been working. :)
What happened to it anyway?

http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=559

Snowshadow Falcon
Embryo

Postby Snowshadow Falcon » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:32 pm

Sorry, I should have made it clear that I was asking about his computer; I've already seen that thread.
This signature is currently undergoing maintenance...Check back for updates in the near future!

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:25 pm

It got nailed with a nasty spyware program that caused all my icons and the taskbar to disappear. Wasn't fun.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Sandoz
Lilith

Postby Sandoz » Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:57 pm

Home: Virginia, USA

Sex: Female

Favorite Member of Duran Duran: Simon

CitizenGeek
Ireul
Ireul

Postby CitizenGeek » Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:40 am

Name: David

^_^

Incisivis
Scribe
Scribe

Postby Incisivis » Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:52 pm

Female
Canada

If you were a Transformer, you'd turn into: A Transmetal 2 Caulkicephalus trimicrodon :roll:
"No live organism can continue to exist sanely within conditions of absolute reality; even dragonflies and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream"--Shirley Jackson
I liek Shinji
LiveJournal and Fan Fiction

EvaCub
Ireul
Ireul

Postby EvaCub » Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:06 pm

act like im 25 sometimes, look like im 22
It confuses a bunch of people
And im a guy
My Anime List
Apjak:"Basically, to make an A.T. field gun, you'd have to make a gun that fires Evangelions. Not a very efficient use.
SailorStarDust:"No, everything has SOME meaning to it in Eva!"
Reichu on Sequel Theory:lights bandwagon on fire again:

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

Postby slothen » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:15 pm

BrikHaus wrote:
slothen wrote:oh, I'm a Hoosier all the way. No question there.

That's good. If you had anything to do with those hog-college Boilermakers, there would have been a throw down.

i know this response is 3 months late but oh well.

The funny thing is I'll get my mathematics degree from Purdue.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:00 pm

What sucks with me is I probably look like I'm a 18 (or even younger -_-) years old girl when I'm actually 21.... Damn very premature birth mumble grumble...

I'll post a recent (though kinda horrible) close-up of me at some point this weekend.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

NhouzXM
Embryo

Postby NhouzXM » Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:17 pm

Sex: Male
Location: Cape Cod, Massachusetts (No one knows the town im from on Cape Cod, but a lot know where Cape Cod is)

Zeon
Embryo

Postby Zeon » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:16 pm

I'm 19, male, from southern California.
"I've never had any cherished dreams or ambitions. I don't aspire to any future profession or career."

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:49 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:What sucks with me is I probably look like I'm a 18 (or even younger -_-) years old girl when I'm actually 21.... mumble grumble...

Why is this a bad thing?
Awesomely Shitty
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:04 pm

Meh, depending on what I'm wearing that day and how I have my hair (which is usually down, though lately I've been trying it back again), it's teh sux when people think I'm still a teenager and are in disbelief when I tell them I'm not. >_>

Plus with having been a Preemie I have these various scars on my neck, wrists, and ankles (due to the various IVs the doctors had to stick in me) and there's no real way to remove them. It doesn't bother me that much, and luckily in recent years, people don't ask me the "What happened to your neck?" question; I'm just somewhat tired of it.

But anyway. I know that looking young a Good Thing as I get older, so I got that going for me. :mrgreen:

btw, were you able to encode(?) that other version of the Project or was something amiss? (If work has kept you busy to even do that, it's fine. Afterall, RL *IS* more important and all.)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:35 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:btw, were you able to encode(?) that other version of the Project or was something amiss? (If work has kept you busy to even do that, it's fine. Afterall, RL *IS* more important and all.)

Me to the Attending Physician every day this week: *Cartman voice* You're breaking my balls, you're breaking my balls.
Awesomely Shitty

Stealth Yoshi
Embryo

Postby Stealth Yoshi » Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:41 pm

Name: Mike
Location: California (where you rent a studio in the ghettos for what non-Californians pay for a decent house)

Currently following Naruto Shippuuden and patiently(?) waiting for RoE in some form.

Video Games: LOVE Super Smash Bros. series (BRAWL 12/3/07!) and have a competitive-level crew down here in El Cajon, CA. Also follow many of Nintendo's series (Mario Kart, Star Fox, Super Mario, Mario Party, F-Zero, and others). Also love the Guitar Hero series! Wish I could read Japanese (lazily studying my kana ATM) and get some EVA games down here!

Random factoid: I've also briefly met this forum's Reichu a long time before I got into EVA, back when I was actively in the Video Game Music trade. Yes, her Mario Party rips put mine to shame :lol:

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”