How old are you? Where are you from? What gender are you?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Well.....

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:10 am

Seeing as your a living h@rdon 4 anything remotly hentai related and a guy, hopefully just in general......

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:16 am

Hey Titus, ever seen that little pretty button called 'edit'?
http://max3000.deviantart.com

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

depends....

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:19 am

max3000 wrote:Hey Titus, ever seen that little pretty button called 'edit'?

On where you want me to look :?

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:26 am

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

umm...

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:29 am

Y? is it so vital for the continued existance of mankind that I edit my existing threads instead of pasting new ones? Or is it that u find it irritating boyo :twisted: ?
Last edited by Titus on Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:38 am

T_T;

Ok I'll say this calmly although it annoys me so: Instead of POSTING THREADS ONE AFTER THE OTHER you can EDIT them.

No no scratch that, you NEED to edit them.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Re: Well.....

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:53 am

Titus wrote:Seeing as your a living h@rdon 4 anything remotly hentai related and a guy, hopefully just in general......

Just to clear things up, I'm not against Hentai what so ever :roll: ......... but browsing through the first few pages of this topic, I kinda noticed you went overboard with the whole issue, so I imagine it's more or less your life.........feel free to tell me if I'm hitting a nerv here..... :twisted:
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:00 pm

I wonder if EM has seen how this topic turned out :roll: ..but i think this is a spam thread right?
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:37 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:I wonder if EM has seen how this topic turned out :roll: ..but i think this is a spam thread right?

I Have no Idea :? , cuz if it is, I think it would be my 1st. I'm stil paging through the first few pages and noticed that people posted pics of themselfs. I noticed you said you would but you need a scanner first, don't you have a digital camera or sumthing?(Oh crap, another spam thread.........) :shock:
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:42 pm

Spam is tasty and good for your health.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:28 pm

I wouldn't know.... :? I'm on page 20 of this topic(Damn i never knew that so many people was born in Decembre :D (I'm not alone!!!!!!), @ most Iv'e only ever met like 2, and one dude's birthday is on xmas.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:30 pm

sadsadshinji wrote:the badger badger mushroom mushroom song from like... was it...newgrounds? i dont recall...

They don't sing about loving the moon and spoons do they, cuz that thing was fotaly tucked! :twisted:

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:34 pm

Titus wrote:I wouldn't know.... :? I'm on page 20 of this topic(Damn i never knew that so many people was born in Decembre :D (I'm not alone!!!!!!), @ most Iv'e only ever met like 2, and one dude's birthday is on xmas.

WHICH OBVIOUSLY MEANS THAT YOU ARE JEEESUS!

Btw use the gadamn edit button!

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

Postby ChronoX » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:43 pm

Yes, please use the edit button, and welcome to EM if i have yet to say it.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:53 pm

ill edit threads from now on!
Last edited by Titus on Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Titus » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:57 pm

Now now children, lets not get into a fight we can't win, yip ur right about one thing, i'm a n00b to the forum, so what? get over it, did your mother tell you youl'e go to hell if you don't diss em? awww poor baby, and the fact that u started this little arguement with your arrogant wizeass mouth, means that someone is gonna have to end it! Now you recon I should feel scared after that little tantrum you just threw, think again , first off, i havnt even been on the thing for a day, and ive had enough of this mocho attitude towards everyone that recons your a little bitchy and immature, so get a life! - oh by the way, what the hell happened that caused you to start throwing that little tantrum anyway, if i remember, you were the wize ass telling me that I was jeesus, (which I did think was funny, but it's when you misunderstood the term numbnutts, that shit started flying! You recon I can't take jokes, ask TS_01 i used to tel him the same thing back in the day! :evil: - and about the spamming , it's not like most of what you said here was anything remotely constructive(xept if you define constructive as dissin and cursing if you yourself cant take a jok!) 8)
Last edited by Titus on Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:58 pm

Ok, i've tried to be nice to you but listen, you n00b prick, the basic rule of being in a forum is NOT TO SPAM WITH NUMEROUS POSTS.
The LEAST you could do is edit them. Go that? It's not a law I invented. And it probably annoys everybody else.

Also, stop using fucking netlang like '2 do'. And don't give me any shit about that cuz it's in the forum rules, shitface.

edit- (heres a lesson for ya)

can't you take a fucking joke you asshole?

Tsukasa
Adam

Postby Tsukasa » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:31 pm

Name: See left.
Sex: Male
Interests: Good anime, drawing, Jesus Christ (My Lord and Savior), the Bible, gaming, and my own original manga.
Life Goals: To become a successful artist.

And in case if you are wondering, I have never and never will smoke, do drugs, or drink alcohol.

No, I have not had sex yet (since this seems to be a topic of interest) and won't until I am married; God has said sex is reserved for that specific event and not any earlier.
Romans 3:23

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:33 pm

Ok, being the dumb fuck that you are you edit posts that are posted BEFORE my reply. Now here's a real wi s e ass.

I could continue this flamewar and keep owning your sorry little cock sucking ass but there are some reasons that are keeping me from doing that like:

1. You are not worthee of my time.

2. If I keep playing along with your wise cracking games EM will get pissed and NO ONE, I mean, NO ONE wants to piss teh Holy Monkeh!

And finally, 3. I still don't wanna mess with Aaron.

---edit---

Tsukasa, do you have a DA account? Or can you link me to your drawings? I'd love to see them since you wrote you were interested in drawing ^_^

Tsukasa
Adam

Postby Tsukasa » Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:44 pm

I would love to post up my drawings (not to brag, but I am quite good), but I am not familiar with this DA account. Could you give me a link to something to this website?

And to add another canister of gasoline to the fire, I don't have a scanner. Most of my recent drawings (that were exceptionally good) are in the possession of various family members as they wanted to have them. If I ever need them for a portfolio, I can always 'request' them back. :lol:

I would also like to post up my manga as well. I am very proud of it so far and I have almost finished my semi-final copy of it.
Romans 3:23

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”