How old are you? Where are you from? What gender are you?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:38 pm

sadsadshinji wrote:how are we going to get evamonkey to respond to this though? send him e-mails?
and nice sig seventh...

i don't know really..

and my sig is now better,don't you find?and this by the sig master max..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

max3000
Matarael
Matarael

Postby max3000 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:57 pm

Awww i'm blushing :oops:
http://max3000.deviantart.com

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Hunter21 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:02 pm

DatDude wrote:Not meaning to repost this stuff to be redundant just hoping to get the thread bad on topic.

Sex: Male

Already tried that a couple times, it always fails.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

Postby Dark FireStar » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:34 pm

cain luppus wrote:
Dark FireStar wrote:
max3000 wrote:Kill me.

Cain is right, u can't spell, DF.

Oh my god! Someone give this kid a prize his a FREKING genius!(sarcasm)
You dont think I know that you people have been bitching about sence I first got here. Thank you for noticeing :mrgreen: .

I swear to Gawd somedays you just misspell to piss us off.....

Sometimes I dont really notice that some words are wrong. I am sinserly sorry about the incorrect grammer I dont do it on purpose. I think there need to be a spell checky thing if its such a big deal.(and a chat room)
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

Postby ChronoX » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:32 pm

Timesplitter 01 wrote:
sadsadshinji wrote:i want to be a mod...why?
because i am on almost 24/7...
my parents are concerned with the time i spend on eva-forums
and i have some time...

You should spend all your time on here. I go out to the movies , have a part time job.

Anyways , back to the mod structure.

Super mod canidates :

Timesplitter _01 ( becasue I am a regular , and I am reliable)
Dave ( becasue he is a regular , and reliable)
cain luppus ( same as Dave and timesplitter)

Mod Canidates:

sadsadshinji ( If he tone down his slight tendancy to spam , it is a possbility)

the_seventh_child ( she is reliable , intelligant, and creative)

Hexon.Arq ( A definite possiblity)

Coff

These people are responsible ( most of the time) , reliable , and will keep order in the forums.

one would think you would need to be a bit more qualified to be a super mod other than just being a regular and reliable, cause if thats all you have to be to be a super mod, then most of us could be qualified to become a super mod
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

Postby Dark FireStar » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:49 pm

Ill have to agree with X. If I were going by time splits rules I'd be on the list. And I know how many people would be happy with that.(sarcasm)
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

Postby ChronoX » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:15 pm

yes DFS, many people would just love that
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby sadsadshinji » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:04 pm

so...how do we get EM to comply? maybe we should make a seperate thread that he can see and then think about it?
and the effect on the sig is quite nice...i really like it...
i need to get a better avvy and make a sig...*sigh*
and i dont spam as much as some others... but yes...i spam...

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Dave » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:13 pm

Sadsadshinji, you don't really spam. You usually have something interesting to add, but I think you should use more punctuation than just "...". :wink:
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Thu Oct 28, 2004 2:49 am

sadsadshinji wrote:so...how do we get EM to comply? maybe we should make a seperate thread that he can see and then think about it?

i think that EM made a thread to News and Announcements section for this..
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby sadsadshinji » Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:27 am

its a habit of mine that is somewhat problematic. its just a way that i can leave it open ended kind of...
oops

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

Postby Dark FireStar » Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:04 pm

I think we should start with a more pressing matter. I say we complain about the chat room first. That should stop most of the spaming.

Timesplitter 01
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby Timesplitter 01 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:09 am

Dark FireStar wrote:I think we should start with a more pressing matter. I say we complain about the chat room first. That should stop most of the spaming.

There is abvious reasons that I didnt put on that list , think about it.

I did some research into that list :(.

If any one deserves to be a mod , it is Dave.
I have too much anime, yet it's not enough. Anime Addict, if it were a drug; I'd be dead.

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby sadsadshinji » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:22 am

let EM decide, after all its his site. and complaining wont do much if he controls everything...

Vulkurt
Tunniel
Tunniel

Postby Vulkurt » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:27 am

1. This was a topic about your identity, not about petitioning for new mods. Please stay on topic.

2. I'm rather boggled by people constantly calling for moderators, and nominating themselves. Why do you want to be a moderator so badly? Do you feel that there is a lack of content on the site? If so, you have just as much opportunity than any of the moderators to generate new topics or discussions. Some of you have voiced unhappiness with the content of the site being restricted only to Evangelion. That was Eva's intentions with this site, and he has pointed out other forums in order to satisfy your need to talk about other topics. So, if you can provide topics, and you can participate in discussion, and you can feel free to visit other sites for other posting capacities, why do you want to be moderators so badly?
Done. Guarding.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:12 pm

Okay sence the A/S/L topic is dead and rotting here is a new topic. Why do all the Evas get hit in the eye?(ex. U.1 Epsoide 1 and U.2 EoE lance of longinus) Is there anymore then that??

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

Postby the_seventh_child » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:19 pm

Dark FireStar wrote:Okay sence the A/S/L topic is dead and rotting here is a new topic. Why do all the Evas get hit in the eye?(ex. U.1 Epsoide 1 and U.2 EoE lance of longinus) Is there anymore then that??

God save us...

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

Postby Dark FireStar » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:23 pm

Really though why is it the right eye?

sadsadshinji
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby sadsadshinji » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:23 pm

they dont always get hit in the eye...
with 01 and sachiel, it was because it was there...and it was convenient for him to pic 01's head up at the same time bashing his eye...
02 and the lance was right next to the eye, as seen when you see the dismembered body...

MongolSquad
Matarael
Matarael

Postby MongolSquad » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:56 pm

Dark FireStar wrote:Okay sence the A/S/L topic is dead and rotting here is a new topic. Why do all the Evas get hit in the eye?(ex. U.1 Epsoide 1 and U.2 EoE lance of longinus) Is there anymore then that??

You dumbass. Make a new thread for this.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”