Tell Me Your Dreams!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

Postby StarShaper7 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:19 pm

I thought about the possibility that it could mean that I feel my masculinity is under assault. Or, since it's a vulnerable part of the body, just that I'm feeling vulnerable? Weird, nothing of note has happened to me recently. I can't get the thought out of my head that someone came in and night and did it though. The pain was so intense that I woke up like how characters in fiction do when they have a nightmare or something.

... Of course, there's always the possibility that, while I slept, I moved around and my thigh got positioned in such a manner that caused this pain. :cringe: -o-;

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby AR-99 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:11 pm

A nightmare for an Eva fan!

I was in a Book Off looking for Eva material but couldn't find jack. Nothing at all, even though I found material from older series. Found an American in the store and when she asked the manager where the Eva stuff was, he explained that they had moved things around and none of the Eva goods were available or up on the shelves. :misatogeh:
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:22 pm

Hopefully that's not a prophecy. I need my Eva goods, man!

AR-99
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby AR-99 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:56 pm

I hit the promised land in 3 weeks, it would be a crime against humanity if this were to transpire.
Go with God, and Fight Like the Devil 1356
Curator of: Evangelion Virtual MuseumCold SteelMFC
Sanity is no option for a collector. - Tolwyn • I just love eva so much that I figured it's worth investing in. - Paranoid

Sgt. Griff
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Sgt. Griff » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:56 pm

I had a dream that a lady with neither arms nor a head was exercising next to me at a pool, and don't get me wrong, for a triple amputee-decapitatee, she was lookin' good.

How that could ever seem like a normal situation is beyond me, but that's the power of dreaming
Leave Shinji alone

StarShaper7
Arael
Arael

Postby StarShaper7 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:33 am

Dreamed that I was murdered by a spree shooter. Bullet right to the forehead. I was still conscious somehow after getting shot, just couldn't move my body. Hearing about spree shootings in America is kind of unnerving, especially when they're at schools, since I'm currently attending university here.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:40 pm

Dreams where you get shot are awful. I took a spray pattern to the ribs a few weeks back (in a dream, of course); blech.

ThanatosII
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby ThanatosII » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:01 pm

What a coincidence! Had a dream about a week ago where a gang of police officers approached me and my group of friends (?), and then the sheriff was mouthing something I couldn't hear due to the distance between his and my group. I had my head turned around (not my whole body), and then that sheriff shot me in the back. I also did not wake up because of being shot, as the dream still went on. I feared being shot again so I laid on the ground (grass I guess) face down to play dead as one of my other friends I could hear being very upset of the gunning down... So he got shot more.

One of the only dreams where it went beyond the tragic event.
"Understanding each other one hundred percent is impossible.
Of course, that's why we spend so much time trying to understand ourselves and others.
That's what makes life so interesting."
-Kaji Ryoji
"I got confused and I killed my sister... egh I can't help the way that I feel...." - Sorrow
Once you're regularly active on EGF, you get an idea of who is using the "Hidden" feature. Irony, eh?

heavytread
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby heavytread » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:47 pm

I had a very stange dream that Nidhiki and Krekka along with a large group of Vahki were hunting me and a group of people from my school. Me and my group of friends decided to hid in a bathroom. I could hear Nidhiki going by so my being the "noble" dumbass I am decided to launch a kanoka disk at them. I hit a wall which crushed the Vahki, but the disk bounced of the wall and hit Nidhiki in the head. He then proceeds to compliment me on my abilties as a disk shooter before trapping me and my friends in what was once our hideing spot. All of passed the time by telling stories untill we were rescued and I was made a king of, I'm not sure what.

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Dataprime » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Anyone have one of those dreams where you are in a gunfight but you
can't fire back; yet your 'enemy' can?

I was dreaming that last night.

I genuinely love how good Evangelion hurts
- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:16 pm

What, like your gun jams? Or just that you don't have a gun?

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Dataprime » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:07 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:What, like your gun jams?

Yes..

- Suicidahlia

She's so cute. Like crazy cute. Like "She's giving me the diabetus" cute. - Gendo'sPapa

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:22 pm

It's never fun. The opportunity to fight back is right there-- right there! and yet you're helpless to stop your attacker. Did you get shot/killed?

Dataprime
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Dataprime » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:26 pm

Well after I got shot in the leg I got 'transferred' into a sex dream :huh:

- Suicidahlia

delispin25
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby delispin25 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:31 pm

View Original PostDataprime wrote:Well after I got shot in the leg I got 'transferred' into a sex dream :huh:

"Ayy baby, I hope you're into some real kinky shit, 'cus I got these guns right here."
"At least I get laid." - TDSA
"I LITERALLY CANT STOP BEATING WOMEN" - CJD

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Postby Gob Hobblin » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:52 pm

I have had at least one dream where I got into a nasty knife scrap with Anthony Hopkin's Hannibal Lectar. And it was not a cool dream.

I remember distinctly that I had the knife, he did not, and it was a very dull knife with a lot of shallow cuts. It...was...a long fight.

No clear winners.

:uhh:

...that was not a fun dream.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

ChamucaRobota
Lilith

Postby ChamucaRobota » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:31 pm

Today I had a funny dream, it all started with a french fry over a black background, suddenly a bowl of french fries appeared and I had a drooling view of it, something like this:

SPOILER: Show

And then, my hand (I guess it was mine) stretched forward with a ketchup bottle and slowly started to pour it deliciously over the french fries. And then I woke up. :crazytwirl:

You know, I'm used to have weird dreams all of the time but, this one reached a differrent level of madness.

ThanatosII
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby ThanatosII » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:59 pm

I can't really remember the last time I've had a 'wacky' dream. Most of mine feel like serious movies, and even some have plot twists that make me go "whoa."

Wouldn't mind a weird dream every now and then, like you had :lol:
"Understanding each other one hundred percent is impossible.
Of course, that's why we spend so much time trying to understand ourselves and others.
That's what makes life so interesting."
-Kaji Ryoji
"I got confused and I killed my sister... egh I can't help the way that I feel...." - Sorrow
Once you're regularly active on EGF, you get an idea of who is using the "Hidden" feature. Irony, eh?

delispin25
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby delispin25 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Last night I had a really odd dream.
I was hiding in this dilapidated house, under a pile of debris. Outside was a bunch of sand dunes, and a purple/blue sky. I stepped outside of the house, only to be met by a bunch of little flying, metallic spheres. They we're mechanical, but they looked more like a liquid, almost like mercury. Suddenly they started shooting at me. This like light purple electric shit was being shot out of their center. Naturally I ran in the opposite direction. Other human like mercury men popped out of the sand dunes and shot at me as well. I was eventually surrounded, but was able to escape into another house.

This is where it got really odd. I stopped seeing from the first person, now it was like a movie, with different shots and quick cuts. There was an outside shot of the house, it was a faded yellow with a red tile roof. There was then another cut where a big flying ship flew over the house, and with four hooked wires, picked it up. Yet another "cut", I was now standing, shouting to a crowd of people, with a woman in my arms. I had short, blonde hair, and had a cowboy scarf over my neck. The blonde hair makes me think that it wasn't actually me that I was looking at, could have been anyone. The dream then cut to the crowd. It was comprised totally of women straight from my Chinese cartoons. Almost all of them held someone else in their arms. One final cut to me riding a motorcycle with one really giant wheel in the front and a small tire in the back, while being shot at, again.

After that, I woke up because of the PA system being tested in my building. Too bad though, I wish this dream continued, it was so vivid and out there. I think the reason for this was because I had woken up to get a drink and use the washroom, and usually, when you wake up and go back to sleep, you're dreams become more vivid, you also have a better chance of lucid dreaming.
"At least I get laid." - TDSA
"I LITERALLY CANT STOP BEATING WOMEN" - CJD

ChamucaRobota
Lilith

Postby ChamucaRobota » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:11 pm

And I wish that mine had shocking plot twists like yours instead of a bunch of nonsense stuff -o-;

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”