Everything is Rockin'! [RML Thread 4]

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:11 am

The professor of my game engine programming class used my code to show struggling students in class how to do byte-alignment correctly. :woohoo:
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

•      
  •      

Postby pwhodges » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:06 am

:peace:
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:09 am

Good for you, Monk Ed! You must have really done a fantastic job. :cheers:
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

•      
  •      

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:20 am

As of today's exam, my first winter semester of business management is finally over.

I shit you not, one of the questions in micro economics jammed inbetween ass backwards drawn IS-LM models with ass backwards answers and questioning was this little gem here:

A company in an open market is able to repair 10 snowboards a day and only uses workforce and no capital to operate. (quantity=price of labor input; wage*labor+price of capital input*capital) How many days do they need to repair 300 snowboards?

A) 32
B) 30
C) 33
D) 28
E) 40

:facepalm: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:37 pm

i now know that this exists: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuratas[/url]
this is the best thing.

seriously though if Japan ever did decide to build up thier military again world would be fuuuuuucked.
giant robots and hi-tech weaponry all over the place.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
I don't need a scabbard to sheathe my mind
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016
The Twelve Kingdoms discussion thread

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:38 pm

...is that a rough draft of a tachikoma? :lol:
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:40 pm

what makes it even better is you can attach weaponry like miniguns to them and they would work, it IS a tachikoma

EDIT: i got retweeted by wayforward, small rml but it matters to me at least, if i was still going through on my game design course i would actually travel to america to work in their studios.
"She had better march back here and try again! I only send people off on my terms! ...Or in a casket."
What is going on is a concerted effort from anti-progressives to silence anyone who disagrees with them.-Bagheera 2016

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:32 pm

View Original PostRosenakahara wrote:if i was still going through on my game design course i would actually travel to america to work in their studios.

What happened?
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Rosenakahara
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Rosenakahara » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:09 am

eh i just found it wasnt for me is all, i was kinda bad at the written stuff, like terrible.

EDIT: the white fatalis is back in monster hunter 4 ultimate, but more importantly his GODLY theme is back!!
and its getting a remix!

speaking of nyaa has possibly the only torrent of the monster hunter album collection left in the world, i love you as always nyaa.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:43 pm

No more sling for me! As long as I take it easy the next three weeks, I can pretty much do whatever I want with regards to my right arm.
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

::KL7::
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby ::KL7:: » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:14 am

Patriots won the SuperBowl. Not a patriots fan but hate the fucking seahwaks. YES,YES,YES!!!
It's Ok if you hate me, I hate me too.

caragnafog dog
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby caragnafog dog » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:14 am

View Original Post::KL7:: wrote:Patriots won the SuperBowl. Not a patriots fan but hate the fucking seahwaks. YES,YES,YES!!!
I was 10 the last time the pats won the superbowl, this is pretty great.
On 11/10/14, at 8:43 PM, Merrimerri wrote:
fhycjubg beat tge sgut iyt if gun
On 6/2/15, at 10:14 PM, Delispin wrote:
> Wow. I've disgusted even myself.

https://qnuw.wordpress.com/ The hottest new meme, revived in blog form. qnuw/qnuw. qnuw/qnuw. qnuw/qnuw.

Sicarius VI
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Sicarius VI » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:34 am

That final play, can't believe the Seahawks ended up doing that.
"I'm not going there to die, I'm going to find out if I'm really alive." - Spike Spiegel

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:42 pm

That's probably WHY they he did it... who would expect something that stupid? Classic case of out coaching yourself by getting 'clever' because you don't have faith in your players to get the job done.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:48 pm

In an interview OC said it was because of clock management. Which I guess I can understand, 3 downs (was it 3?), 1 timeout, and like 30 seconds, so he wasn't sure if that's enough time to get 3 running plays off.

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

•      
  •      

Postby soul.assassin » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 am

I'm back after three days of setting up a diskless network -- where a single server will provide networked storage for an internet cafe. But as it was my first time doing so, it was nerve racking, either I found myself dancing a jig because I got it right or swearing at a screen showing me an error message.

Still, although it's done but I have to go back for a follow-up check, for now I'm happy that I managed to survive the work at all. :lol:

Vegeta 20XX
XX0↊ ɐʇǝƃǝɅ

•      
  •      

Postby Vegeta 20XX » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:29 pm

I just purchased two books today - Lisey's Story (for a friend), and The Gunslinger, both by Stephen King. I also received volumes 4-6 of the Neon Genesis Evangelion Manga Adaptation as a gift. :D
Last edited by Vegeta 20XX on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avatar: Apophis' shifty-looking gaze as he invades the SGC.
Vegeta 20XX: Actually pixelated, and the self proclaimed "King of the screw up". - Fazmotron
The most awesome thing ever. Seriously.
I witnessed a young girl ohhh about 12 years of age or so fall off a snowbank then proceed to say "Fuck you snowhill that hurt" - Dataprime
For those who put things like "Chuckman x Chuckmen" and "Follower of the Chuckman x Chuckman pairing" in their signatures: All you need is fuck.

r1cepurin
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby r1cepurin » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:33 pm

After quitting my awful job, I've gotten a break from the stress of living in a hot, dangerous city by going up to Indiana in a small podunk town for 6 weeks. It's really quiet here and we've been lucky with weather. Although we did get a murder the first time in 20 years, it doesn't affect me and I'm just trying to enjoy my life here until I have to go back.

The only good thing about coming back is restarting my career options and seeing my boyfriend and friends, and if those two factors weren't intact I'd just stay here. Florida is not a paradise like people see it and houses several awful memories for me. Indiana isn't perfect but I identify with it better.

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Ray » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:35 pm

I saw a shooting star tonight while driving home from school. It's not something you see too often in the suburbs. I guess nothing is without some inherent beauty.

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

•      
  •      

Postby Chuckman » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:43 pm

This is old as it happened during my absence, but my post from last year on the Song of Ice and Fire Subreddit won me two awards. (Warning: Spoilers)

Also, I have rented a house.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”