WTF is yer avatar & sig from?! (d)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

Postby oOoOoOo » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:56 am

Nemziiie-kuunnn was nice enough to give me this avatar. I will use it diligently for a short period before returning to my usual cycle of whimsical Amano-drawn fairy princesses.

View Original PostZapX wrote:Delicious Heather.

Is there a comma missing? ^_~
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

Postby NemZ » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:41 pm

I wasn't sure if it was your style or not, but I had the idea and figured someone with the proper # of boxes ought to get some use out of it.

^_^

Edit: Preserved for posterity

Last edited by NemZ on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:34 pm

I put together some 2.22 avatars (avatar-making is fun) that can be found here for the current 2.22 spoiler-free theme.

Enjoy.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:44 pm

NemZ and oOoOoOo, that Tetris avatar is amazingly clever. I saw it in another thread and had to stop by here to comment. :P

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

Postby Synapsid » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:43 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:...the current 2.22 spoiler-free theme.
Er, would the Shinji in a special plugsuit images from here be okay to use?
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby Reichu » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:49 am

Oh, the Tetris avatar... I finally get it! :slowpoke:

ran1: I think every post you make is by UrsusArctos until I realize that it isn't. DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

After seeing myself referred to as a "Queen Bee" in a laughably/horrifically inaccurate TVTropes Big Name Fan entry (which now no longer exists because V Snausages was spying on the IRC when I brought it up and took it upon himself to make an Reichu-less edit), I was inspired to change my avatar. Click for sauce.

さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 pm

View Original PostReichu wrote:ran1: I think every post you make is by UrsusArctos until I realize that it isn't. DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

There's nothing nearly as creepy as seeing your old avatar staring back at you- and realizing it's not yours any longer. It's almost as though you're looking at yourself from ages past.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Did you troll as much as I do? I AM SHOCK
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

Postby esselfortium » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 pm

I like ran1's avatar because now I mentally read all his retorts in the tone and voice of "I'm not used to being liked, professor."

UltraBlackPilot
Lilith

Postby UltraBlackPilot » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:06 am

My sig is because the Touchdown Jesus Statue was struck by lightning and burned down. Which is kind of ironic Lightning smiting Jesus, but anyways that makes me think God's telling us to prepare for the end of times.
Currently dying of love overdose.
It hurts.

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

Postby The Eva Monkey » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:29 am

After seeing Kevin Butler totally win E3 for Sony, I just had to take it upon myself to make him my avatar.

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

Postby BobBQ » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:48 am

They've redeemed themselves for fivehundredandninetynineUSdollars, Riiiiiiiiiiidge Raceeeeeeeer and the giant enemy crab, then?

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Nice avatar, UltraBlackPilot.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby EvangelionFan » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 pm

In my avatar you can see a plush sheep, which I picked up on a holiday to the North Island of New Zealand about four and a half years ago. It's ordinary, but it does the job.

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

Postby Fazmotron » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:46 am

Reminiscent of another creepy Rei-face I used before, I present this, to creep you all out some more.
Shamelessly stolen from here.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

Eva 02
Clockiel
Clockiel

Postby Eva 02 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:52 am

My av is Alice in Chains from the Dirt album, a great album to say the least.

my sig is 01/02 of knowing, because knowing is half the battle!
Mikoroshi Tou Kara Zutto

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:13 pm

Avatar is from Hameuta, a rather nice non-H (maybe /e/) doujin.

Sig is links to my works and a couple of quotes I heard, but have no source for.
Last edited by AngelNo13Bardiel on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:23 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:Image

Maybe you should try not to smile.

UltraBlackPilot
Lilith

Postby UltraBlackPilot » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:53 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:Image

Why would you want that its so damn ugly.
Currently dying of love overdose.
It hurts.

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:54 pm

FAZ DAT AVATAR

SO SMEXY
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”