WTF is yer avatar & sig from?! (d)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:29 am

@Synapsid: Speaking personally, which, as I'm sure I've said frequently, is the only way I can ever speak, I think you should stay with the avatar you have now, because, sneakingly bluntly, it is absolutely adorable. However, since you still want advice on a new one, the only thing I can say is to go with your absolutely first choice, because anything else is doubt. I can't tell you what to be or what to do. I can only tell you what I would do, and that would not work for you, as you have seen what I have chosen, and it could very well reduce men to tears. It is like when my Grandmother asks me which dress she should wear when she goes out, I am indifferent, I think both dresses look fine, because they are both her dresses. Personally, I would wear neither, because a dress would not suit me well. It is for this reason, I never ask 'Dear friends, which coat should I wear? Should I wear a hat? Which hat would it be?' Because I am the only one who can bothered to care which coat or hat I am wearing, because I am the one wearing it.

Fin.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Natsuka_Chie
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Natsuka_Chie » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:26 am

My new ava:
SPOILER: Show
Asuka's not a bitch, she just denies her innocence in a bitchy way.
Sites I'm in: Deviantart|XFire
Quotes:
"Yesterday, I had the most TERRIFYIN' experience! ...Last night, I was all alone in my room... when outta nowhere... CAME THE SMELL OF A FART THAT WASN'T MINE!"
"The things I possess are my life and soul. I'm a vessel for my heart"
"God isn't home. He's on vacation at Vegas."

"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember them, you're not alone."

tomrule123
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby tomrule123 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:46 am

ran1 wrote:I saw your avi in another thread, and the first thought that came to mind was ADMIN REVENGE.

And I was doing so much of this:

But now all I can do is :clap: at your genius.

What show is this from? I saw that purple haired woman on other user's avatars recently, and was wondering what anime show this came from.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

Postby BrikHaus » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:49 am

tomrule123 wrote:What show is this from? I saw that purple haired woman on other user's avatars recently, and was wondering what anime show this came from.

It's from faggy anime. Don't ask.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:57 pm

^ Don't listen to him.

Its from Sora No Woto, which is by far the BEST MOE ANIMU EVAR. I usually wouldn't touch moe with a 39 foot pole, but this one is TEH AWESOMEZ.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:00 pm

I really wouldnt call Sora no Woto moe anime. It's more like progressive moe or post-moedernism IMO

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Xard wrote:post-moedernism

:lol: Excellent way of putting it.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities
Every post in Evageeks automaticaly becomes masturbatory material. It's nothing new. ~Justcrazyguy
Ran's persistent irony is a coping mechanism he uses to try and create some understanding of his paradoxical attraction to and disgust of the elitist bourgeois slaughterhouse in which he's forever trapped. --Muggy

Natsuka_Chie
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Natsuka_Chie » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Sora no Woto trolled me, but I watch it anyway =P
Quotes:
"Yesterday, I had the most TERRIFYIN' experience! ...Last night, I was all alone in my room... when outta nowhere... CAME THE SMELL OF A FART THAT WASN'T MINE!"

"Don't forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember them, you're not alone."

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Natsuka_Chie wrote:Sora no Woto trolled me, but I watch it anyway =P

What, you pissed off?

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:47 pm

TOPIC

tomrule123
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby tomrule123 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:30 pm

Jeez, I didn't expect a chain of comments not relating to the actual topic. Thank you for the name, anyway.

Now, to continue the topic, my current avatar came from this:

...strange. Seems like I can't find the image online to show my image of my avatar.

Orphan Of Darkness
Israfel
Israfel

Postby Orphan Of Darkness » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:25 am

Natsuka_Chie wrote:My new ava:

Thats cool! What is it from?
EvanGelion:GLIA @A fanfiction project in progress. ~Updated-Mar 15th/2011~ |DeviantArt

-
"Make good use of this money, Rei. I

GasmaskAvenger
Re-Gyption Strut
Re-Gyption Strut

Postby GasmaskAvenger » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:36 am

yeah...that is a great image

I love the touch of Rei holding up the letter, because who knows what exactly is her current facial emotion in that pic (Since said letter is obscuring her mouth and such)
Satsuki Kiryuin wants you to turn that frown upside down...
My AU Evangelion Fanfic | My Street Fighter fanfic
XBOX Live: GasmaskAvenger | PSN: GasmaskAvenger
Official "Grindhouse of Evangelion" Discussion, Updates and Cast Sign Up Thread.

Natsuka_Chie
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby Natsuka_Chie » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:05 pm

Orphan Of Darkness wrote:Thats cool! What is it from?

I got it from [url]http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/[/url]
Quotes:

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:53 pm

Well, since omnislash dorama has now nicely ended I go back to Rio

because she is awesome

fuck yeah Rio

[URL=http://img688.imageshack.us/i/riothebadass.jpg/]Image[/URL]

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:23 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:Well, since omnislash dorama has now nicely ended I go back to Rio
Eh, doesn't seem resolved to me. It's still all really damn ambiguous. If someone makes a post that's 2000 words without quoting that's about various but related subjects and you want to reply it's very difficult to do so WITHOUT "omnislashing". In general what I see is an attempt to quote-boil posts down to key points. The problem arises when it doesn't lead to a resolution quickly and instead expands outward like some kind of Eisenstein theory gone awry.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:28 pm

expands outward like some kind of Eisenstein theory gone awry.

Possible subtle reference to my magnum opus of Episode 22 interpretation? :lol:

Or is this an attempt at indicating that you're in the Tarkovsky theoretical camp?
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

Postby Xeroko » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:57 pm

A quote from the lovely Sailor Mars...
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:13 pm

View Original Postran1 wrote:Possible subtle reference to my magnum opus of Episode 22 interpretation? :lol: Or is this an attempt at indicating that you're in the Tarkovsky theoretical camp?
Errr, neither really... :blush: It just came to mind in the moment.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

ran1
Banned

Postby ran1 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:14 pm

just kidding.
Punished "Venom" Ran1
Vanity of Vanities

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”