WTF is yer avatar & sig from?! (b)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Logan Payne
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Logan Payne » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:44 am

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:34 pm

Mikuru and Tsuruya totally don't fit at all. Itsuki, Yuki, and to a lesser extent Haruhi are pretty dead on. Ever notice how EP 6/14 (the last broadcast one) just reeks of EVA?

I like your sig Logan.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Space Penis
Lilin
Lilin

Postby Space Penis » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:26 pm

Chowwow wrote:Image

This is actually a close approximation of what I actually look like. This is as close as any of you get to actually seeing me!

You have jaundice?
Tell me, is something eluding you, sunshine?
Is this not what you expected to see?
If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes
You'll just have to claw your way through this disguise!

Dartz
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Dartz » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:00 pm

Looks like a background actor in the Simpsons. Drawn with the bare minimum to be identifiably human.
-------m(^0^)m------ Wot, no sig?

Zaiku
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby Zaiku » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:31 pm

Logan Payne wrote:Do you mean like this, lol?

It fits so well that its hilarious. Most of my predictions were right. If somebody could crop out Haruhasuka's face and make it their avatar, the circle could finally be complete.
Ever notice how EP 6/14 (the last broadcast one) just reeks of EVA?

Yeah, that's what I thought as well. I mean, Celestial my ass! That's a Goddamn angel!
For the love of everything... Watch this video: Give it 5 stars and leave a comment. Even, subscribe... Maybe? Well, I'd appreciate it. >_>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiBcbfvcE6c
"I did it for the lulz." ~Me: on everything

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:48 pm

"I woke up in a strange yet familiar place and you were the only one with me so I decided to strangle you. Oh, look at that giant of light destroying shit. I bet it's a relic from an ancient civilization."

Tsuruya (who should definitely not be Ritsu) agrees, nyoro.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Zaiku
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby Zaiku » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:51 pm

Tsuruya agrees with EVERYTHING you say. O_o

A fine avatar choice in that aspect.
For the love of everything... Watch this video: Give it 5 stars and leave a comment. Even, subscribe... Maybe? Well, I'd appreciate it. >_>

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:54 pm

Actually, she's pointing and laughing at the absurdity.

Zaiku
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby Zaiku » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:56 pm

Enki v.2 wrote:Actually, she's pointing and laughing at the absurdity.

Hmm... We'll never know the REAL truth.

All I know is that my avatar happily smiles at all my posts, since they are all fantastic in Itsuki's eyes. I wonder how much his opinion is actually worth though... Whatever.

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:57 pm

Everything I say is megas absurd, nyoro.

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Nagato Yuki is not amused. But that applies to everything, not just my posts.

Zaiku
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby Zaiku » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:08 pm

I'd say that Yuki is like 'Ultra-Rei,' Rei smiles about 4-5 times in the series, Yuki doesn't smile at all. Rei eventually learns emotion, the closest that Yuki gets to emotion, is making a small joke on the island and when she says in ep 6/14 that she:

"Individually would want for Kyon to return."

and when she says that she will protect me, even though she still retains her impassive face throughout all of this.
But Yuki is still awesome. Also, in an on-topic note:

I made a slight modification to my siggy, I added "on everything" to my quote of "I did it for the lulz."

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:34 pm

Do we have a Haruhi thread? I can feel a "topic, bitches" in the near future.

Zaiku
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby Zaiku » Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:55 pm

I don't know, are we actually allowed to make a thread about a seperate anime? Because there already is the anime recommendations thread. I'm not quite sure.

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:00 pm

Of course it's allowed, it's better than all the spam and blog stuff that goes on in this forum anyway. Here we go. http://www.evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2115

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:27 pm

Zaiku wrote:allowed to make a thread about a seperate anime?.

Didn't you spot the Code Geass thread that's been on the front page in recent weeks? The recommendations thread is there to gather reviews into one place.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

zimlord
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby zimlord » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:28 pm

Zaiku wrote:I don't know, are we actually allowed to make a thread about a seperate anime?

No. It's against the law. You get banned if you try.

Zaiku
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby Zaiku » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:53 pm

I feel stupid now. I didn't even know that Code geass was an anime, I thought it waws a game or something and I never bothered clicking on it. I fail as an otaku and a weeaboo.

Not that I ever was an otaku or weeaboo in the first place.

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:24 am

what's up with sudden surge of Haruhi avatars? Did season 2 come out or what?

C.G Jung was superawesome and in celebration of just finishing Dreams, memories and reflections I change my avatar

Zaiku
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

Postby Zaiku » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:28 am

what's up with sudden surge of Haruhi avatars? Did season 2 come out or what?

Unfortunately no, but we patiently await the day that it does.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”