Walkin' On Moonshine (Weird Image Thread 6)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

LoCooLaidman
Lilith

Postby LoCooLaidman » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:16 am

View Original PostDataprime wrote:What the Hell?

Yes, what Ray said and it's also a parody of how Ichigo was made:

[URL=http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/bananaFLCL/media/LncV6yL.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

and Shin... and ZO... I love you ZO

And here's more stuff;

[URL=http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/bananaFLCL/media/1797379_639313572794314_1915481690_n.jpg.html]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/bananaFLCL/media/tumblr_myk4gt5aTq1rwpk7ko1_400.gif.html]Image[/URL]

[URL=http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/bananaFLCL/media/sexy_and_he_knows_it__by_dhim-d4lagpu.gif.html]Image[/URL]

Oh Dhim, you awesome-ly awesome guy...

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ornette » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:44 am

Not so much a weird image, but it should probably go in this thread:

http://www.huhmagazine.co.uk/3900/apples-1986-clothing-collection

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:16 am

View Original PostOrnette wrote:Not so much a weird image, but it should probably go in this thread:

http://www.huhmagazine.co.uk/3900/apples-1986-clothing-collection

Oh wow, that was the 80s alright. I . . . please, let us never go back there again. Like, ever. At least for clothes. Fine time for anime, but not for clothes.
For my post-3I fic, go here.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion
Yes, I know. You thought it would be something about Asuka. You're such idiots.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:30 am

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:

And then Mario killed them both with the hammer suit. :|

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:12 am

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Oh wow, that was the 80s alright. I . . . please, let us never go back there again. Like, ever. At least for clothes. Fine time for anime, but not for clothes.

Hate to tell you, but that's exactly what we're back to in the fashion world. 80's and 90's designs, with more modern fits. Especially casual clothes.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Stillborn
Banned

Postby Stillborn » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:31 am

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:And then Mario killed them both with the hammer suit. :|

Unless they serve Bowser or purposefully cause harm, he wouldn't. In Luigi's Mansion 2 we see that there are good ghosts.

Mario is not Anno, to kill symphatetic and cute characters :P
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:26 pm

View Original PostZapX wrote:Hate to tell you, but that's exactly what we're back to in the fashion world. 80's and 90's designs, with more modern fits. Especially casual clothes.

The fit was the main problem in the 80s (and in those photos especially). Retro works when you know what you're doing.
The law doesn't protect people. People protect the law. -- Akane Tsunemori, Psycho-Pass
People's deaths are to be mourned. The ability to save people should be celebrated. Life itself should be exalted. -- Volken Macmani, Tatakau Shisho: The Book of Bantorra
I hate myself. But maybe I can learn to love myself. Maybe it's okay for me to be here! That's right! I'm me, nothing more, nothing less! I'm me. I want to be me! I want to be here! And it's okay for me to be here! -- Shinji Ikari, Neon Genesis Evangelion

Chuckman
Chuckman
Chuckman

Postby Chuckman » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:02 pm

View Original PostLoCooLaidman wrote:[URL=http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/bananaFLCL/media/tumblr_myk4gt5aTq1rwpk7ko1_400.gif.html][/URL]

This pleases me.
the prophecy is true

Statistical fact: Cops will never pull over a man with a huge bong in his car. Why? They fear this man. They know he sees further than they and he will bind them with ancient logics. —Marty Mikalski

Squigsquasher
Banned

Postby Squigsquasher » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:36 pm

View Original PostChuckman wrote:This pleases me.

Me too.
Here lies Squigsquasher.
2013-2017.

Giji Shinka
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Giji Shinka » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 pm

View Original PostLoCooLaidman wrote:[URL=http://s1105.photobucket.com/user/bananaFLCL/media/tumblr_myk4gt5aTq1rwpk7ko1_400.gif.html][/URL]

:nyao:

Stillborn
Banned

Postby Stillborn » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:44 pm

There was a poster in janitor's room in Pico's School flash game. The poster was "Chicks with dicks - Double the fun" :tongue:
Another jaded man.
Wciąż stoję nieruchomo, w nieżywym już szeregu. Umieram na stojąco, niech inni giną w biegu.

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Posting such an enticing image without attribution is cruel.

LoCooLaidman
Lilith

Postby LoCooLaidman » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:06 pm

Oh me? Sorry, it's from; Dasepo Naughty Girls... it's a strange Korean musical...

Bagheera
Asuka's Bulldog
Asuka's Bulldog

Postby Bagheera » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:18 pm

View Original PostLoCooLaidman wrote:Oh me? Sorry, it's from; Dasepo Naughty Girls... it's a strange Korean musical...

Ohhhh. More research is required . . .

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:21 pm

All three were excellent. :rofl:

Ænimal
Banned

Postby Ænimal » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:14 pm

View Original PostSquigsquasher wrote:Me too.

View Original PostGiji Shinka wrote::nyao:

View Original PostBagheera wrote:Ohhhh. More research is required . . .

:huh: ...I had no idea we had this many on EGF.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Are you leavin' me out of the futa pool, Monk? :heehee:

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:43 am

You didn't post anything for me to qu-- you too?!

:nyao: Happiness is EGF.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:53 am

"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”