Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Shamsiel-kun
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

Postby Shamsiel-kun » Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:48 am

View Original PostElMariachi wrote:^
And now I want to see the complete fanart, it looks interesting! :lol:

SPOILER: Show

It comes from one of the image threads...

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:03 am

This may be only for a few hours, or a few days at the most, after which my usual Shinji programming will be resumed. But right now, while watching the last few episodes of Mawaru Penguindrum I feel the need to honour Shouma as destiny overtakes him. (If you like, you can link this with the move by a few people to have Utena avis for a while...)

Image taken from second OP -   SPOILER: Show
ImageThe face of pure tragedy...
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

ElMariachi
Le Posteur Verbeux
Le Posteur Verbeux

Postby ElMariachi » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:00 am

View Original PostShamsiel-kun wrote:
SPOILER: Show

It comes from one of the image threads...

WILLE is really short on resources it seems! :lol:
Avatar: THE HIGHEST OF ALL HIGHS WE AAAAAAAAAARE!!!
Kensuke is a military otaku who, at one point, is shown creepily taking pictures of girls to sell. He would clearly fit right in as an animator at Studio Gainax. -- Compiling_Autumn
EoTV is a therapist, EoE is a drill instructor. -- Chuckman
Seriously, that is the most fananked theory I've ever heard, more than Mari being Marty McFly travelling through time to keep her parents (Asushin) together. -- Jäeger

ThanatosII
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby ThanatosII » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:48 am

@Pwhodges

I approve that so much!! :D
"Understanding each other one hundred percent is impossible.
Of course, that's why we spend so much time trying to understand ourselves and others.
That's what makes life so interesting."
-Kaji Ryoji
"I got confused and I killed my sister... egh I can't help the way that I feel...." - Sorrow
Once you're regularly active on EGF, you get an idea of who is using the "Hidden" feature. Irony, eh?

pwhodges
A Lilin in Wonderland
A Lilin in Wonderland

Postby pwhodges » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:55 am

Well, it was you who pushed me towards watching it (in a PM), so it's thanks to you!
"Being human, having your health; that's what's important." (from: Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi )
"As long as we're all living, and as long as we're all having fun, that should do it, right?" (from: The Eccentric Family )
Avatar: The end of the journey (details); Past avatars.
Before 3.0+1.0 there was Afterwards... my post-Q Evangelion fanfic (discussion)

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:17 pm

View Original Postpwhodges wrote:

Well, this is going to take some getting used to-- I'm so used to seeing you as Shinji.

@Shamsiel: Nice picture, I like.

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:36 am

New line in my signature.
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:35 am

Context: Ursus just found out.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

Postby ZapX » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:14 am

Holy shit, SSD's a woman?
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Giji Shinka
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Giji Shinka » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:58 am

Not knowing that Monk is bi.

This is something that I didn't knew either.

Nuclear Lunchbox
Agent Ahegao
Agent Ahegao

Postby Nuclear Lunchbox » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:46 pm

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:New line in my signature.

True dat, Chairokuma.

ThanatosII
Sachiel
Sachiel

Postby ThanatosII » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:56 pm

View Original PostNuclear Lunchbox wrote:Well, this is going to take some getting used to-- I'm so used to seeing you as Shinji.

Consider me super biased but I think it fits well with his user title. :p
"Understanding each other one hundred percent is impossible.
Of course, that's why we spend so much time trying to understand ourselves and others.
That's what makes life so interesting."
-Kaji Ryoji
"I got confused and I killed my sister... egh I can't help the way that I feel...." - Sorrow
Once you're regularly active on EGF, you get an idea of who is using the "Hidden" feature. Irony, eh?

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:24 pm

View Original PostZapX wrote:Holy shit, SSD's a woman?

Was it well known prior that ZapX was into traps?
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Ray
Elder God
Elder God

Postby Ray » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:09 pm

It wasn't obvious?

Gob Hobblin
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Postby Gob Hobblin » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:10 pm

Monk Ed...the man...the mystery....

The legend.
Though, Gob still might look good in a cocktail dress.
-Sorrow

Rei wanted to know what waffles tasted like.
-Literary Eagle

We have to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, and work. Or waffles, friends, and work. But work has to come in third.
-Leslie Knope

Come read EVA Sessions! This place has it, too! There'll be pizza! Not really! There are other things, too! Not EVA Sessions! Did I mention the pizza!?

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:24 pm

My avatar is Hyuna not wanting to read your posts.
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

UrsusArctos

Postby UrsusArctos » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:17 pm

Ha, I've known that ever since I got here - which, for the matter, was well before you joined! :P
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

Stop lying! BP

Postby Alaska Slim » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:55 am

LIES! It's the internet, Everyone's either a Man or an FBI agent chasing after the man. Or Dateline.
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

Postby Monk Ed » Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:07 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:Ha, I've known that ever since I got here - which, for the matter, was well before you joined! :P

You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

UrsusArctos

Postby UrsusArctos » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:34 am

View Original PostMonk Ed wrote:You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.

Both, actually. 99 percent of the time it's the former - but in this case, it was the latter.

Return to “Old Stickies”