What MP3 Player do you have?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby anatrok » Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm

*cries*....all this talk of musical hardware...reminds me of my oh, so sexy reel to reel.....stupid mother nature, with there stupid huricanes...

I had a Creative Zen Touch...but i have to admit, BAD choice, it broke in 6 months, with my entire music collection...(which i lost to afore-mentioned natural distaster, along with back up computer copy)...If only you could use drag and drop with iPods....

so....whatever.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:59 pm

Winamp 5.07......
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

ferrarimanf355
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby ferrarimanf355 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:59 pm

I have a 4G iPod U2 edition, monochrome screen, 20 GB. As soon as I fill that one up (7.5 gigs to go!), I'll get a 60 GB iPod video in black.
myspoonistoobigmyspoonistoobigmyspoonistoobig... I am a banana!

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:22 pm

Haha! * a smug Superior look on face!* Winamp 5.13!

I Rule.... YES!
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

chiefen
Tunniel
Tunniel

^_^ \/,,

•      
  •      

Postby chiefen » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:39 am

http://www.winamp.com/
NGE, N. G. E., N. G. Evangelion, Neon Genesis Evangelion.

NOT Eva or EVA. Please. >_<

Digitalex
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Digitalex » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:09 am

rei-freak wrote:
Digitalex wrote:I started researching those and loved it. However, my overwhelming urge for technology kept me climbing up the ladder until I broke down and picked up the 60GB iPod video.

I absolutely love the thing. I have only used up 20GB of it so far on media and 10 GB as portable storage. I have 15 episodes of Naruto and 5 episodes of Evangelion on it. I also have a bunch of AMVs as well as some regular music.

The screen is amazingly crisp and I have no trouble reading the subtitles. It's pretty amazing. Worth every penny. The interface is the best for any MP3 players I have used on the market and the form factor is ridiculously small.
How did you get video on your ipod? Did you have to use quicktime pro? I have one and I want to know if there is a way around paying 30 bucks for quicktime pro

Easy...this is what I use...

[url]http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/[/url]
Alex D.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”