When's your birfday?

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:33 pm

Faußtin wrote:@Titus
Lemme guess... Ummm... I guess somewhere in Africa? I'm pretty bad in geography, so let this be my lil' apology for not recalling any other place... :wink: :D

Yip.. I'm also older than you... Ha, Ha! 8) - Wait :shock: , that's not a good thing... :cry:
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey
"Titus I love you!" - Zugzwang
"TITUS + ADSL = Disaster" - Timesplitter 01

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:58 pm

Titus wrote:
Faußtin wrote:@Titus
Lemme guess... Ummm... I guess somewhere in Africa? I'm pretty bad in geography, so let this be my lil' apology for not recalling any other place... :wink: :D

Yip.. I'm also older than you... Ha, Ha! 8) - Wait :shock: , that's not a good thing... :cry:

Why? Just imagine Mr. Tines - he could be the father of us all! And yet he has no problems with it. Or at least I don't know of any.
So Africa is right? Than maybe South Africa?

Zugzwang wrote:
Faußtin wrote:Will telling your birthday hurt anybody? You have nothing to loose, I guess. Even if you're 80, nobody will say anything. Or at least I hope so... And if you tell it, it somehow (don't ask me how; that'd be too long to tell, and it has nothing to do with this thread ) means making relationships with others, which are against the goals of the aliens you mentioned! So just to piss 'em off, tell it!

Taking into account that I'm working from two billion years of collective thought, and that I have spent 90 days in eternity. I'm 18 sun-cycles old.

Surprised?

That is what happens when you remember your previous incarnations/threads of thought with psychedelics. It always makes you seem older than you are in physical reality simply because you remember all the lessons from previous experience.

I exactly now how you feel. Sometimes I feel like an old fart in my school... ehhh... :wink: *Strokes long, white beard.*
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:00 pm

Faußtin wrote:Why? Just imagine Mr. Tines - he could be the father of us all! And yet he has no problems with it. Or at least I don't know of any.

Yeah, Mr. Tines is the grandaddy of the forum and I'm somewhere in the southern tip of africa
"I say Evamonkey did it himself. After seeing that Titus had more Eva images than him, he was driven into a fit of jealousy that led him to set this up in the hope of infecting everyone with a trojan that automatically rooted through their harddrives and sending him any images he didnt already have." - Space Penis
"some of the most intelligent people I know are complete fuck ups, and some of the less intelligent ones are incredibly interesting and promising." - The Eva Monkey

Faußtin
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Faußtin » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:02 pm

Titus wrote:
Faußtin wrote:Why? Just imagine Mr. Tines - he could be the father of us all! And yet he has no problems with it. Or at least I don't know of any.

Yeah, Mr. Tines is the grandaddy of the forum and I'm somewhere in the southern tip of africa

I guess there is no need for me to continue. In exchange: I'm from Hungary, if that tells you something. And no, its not around Asia. Try Europe. Maps rule, ye' know... :wink:
:twisted: !!!HELL IS FUN!!! :twisted:

ice reaper
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby ice reaper » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:21 pm

to adress the original question:

15th february 1990

^_^ just a couple of days and i can legally have sex!

"The divine fall silent as the freil plea aloud"

Ayanami
Sachiel
Sachiel

•      
  •      

Postby Ayanami » Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:42 pm

ice reaper wrote:to adress the original question:

15th february 1990

^_^ just a couple of days and i can legally have sex!

... that's greeeeat. xD

Mine is November 27th. Come the end of this year, I'll be old enough to vote, buy cigarettes, and... well... that's more or less it. Being 18 isn't all that great. Now when I'm 21...
Close your eyes and listen hard

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:24 am

Ill be 23.....

Shnooks
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby Shnooks » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:59 pm

Titus wrote:Ill be 23.....

ugh. you old fart.

Titus
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Titus » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:13 am

Shut up you wookie lovin snot nosed brat.... :wink: !

:lol:

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”