General RML Thread

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:46 pm

Got one of my actors back!

(Which is good because I may or may not have thought something along the lines of "bear my fruit" to myself during her audition. Not that I'm necessarily planning on attempting to woo her during shooting. That would be unprofessional. But still, you never know.)
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Final Messenger » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:55 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:Congrats :)

Thanks :), I say this victory is all thanks to me sporting a Gil avi over there his fabulousness made this victory possible :lol:
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:31 pm

View Original PostFinal Messenger wrote:Thanks :), I say this victory is all thanks to me sporting a Gil avi over there his fabulousness made this victory possible :lol:

He does have A rank luck and A+ Divinity. :lol:
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Trajan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:11 pm

I'm done working at the dry cleaners. :w00:
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:19 pm

View Original PostFinal Messenger wrote:I won a contest on another forum and won a free copy of persona 4 arena
http://mayonakamidnight.com/showthread.php?689-MM-P4A-Giveaway-Contest!!!-CLOSED&p=44117#post44117
Good for you FM.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:23 pm

I haven't seen my little orange hipster kitty in over a week. I naturally thought the worst. Then today I saw the old beat up grey cat for the first time in a month, and I was sure he was rotting under a broken car somewhere. My spirits are a bit higher.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Xous
Lilith

Postby Xous » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Went to Chipotle for the first time in months. To make things better, I beat the dinnertime rush line that's been forming since Chipotle's popularity exploded and I was able to order everything without feeling rushed. (And the steak was cooked perfectly, which was a plus.)
Current Eva-related project: Drawing Angels #1 - 17. Progress: Sketching Ireul. [On Standby]

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Dream » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 am

Writing KS fanfics (Or writing in general) seems to be good for the soul.

Or at least it is if you're a clingy, emotionally insecure jerk prone to depression. Which probably means you don't have a very good soul to begin with.

I haven't seen my little orange hipster kitty in over a week. I naturally thought the worst. Then today I saw the old beat up grey cat for the first time in a month, and I was sure he was rotting under a broken car somewhere. My spirits are a bit higher.

I don't understand, you're happy that he's dead?
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 am

Writing is always good for the soul, Dream, always.

Bought new books at (kind of) cheap prices(14€).

RML
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:52 am

I just heard that my sister has given birth to her third baby - a girl this time.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:58 am

Congratulations, Oz. Do you know her name?
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:03 am

She had a girl's name ready for the first two babies already so I guess she will be using that one.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Justacrazyguy
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Justacrazyguy » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:38 pm

I´m a Lilith! :woohoo:

Don´t worry, I won´t post here every time my rank goes up.
Nearly all teenage boys are dumbfucks-Xard

É altura de se tornarem pessoas interessantes.- My Classic Culture Teacher

MYANIMELIST-http://myanimelist.net/profile/Justacrazyguy

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 pm

I came out to my mom.
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:33 pm

View Original PostDream wrote:I don't understand, you're happy that he's dead?

No, don't be silly. It's very likely he just wandered off somewhere else and will eventually come back. I doubt anybody would have taken him in, because he doesn't like to be picked up, but someone else could be feeding him. I just really wonder what he's doing out there and where he's going.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

CJD
Banned

Postby CJD » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:33 am

Mouse is starting to break so I called up Logitech to see if I can get a replacement. Five months left on my warranty, new mouse free of charge and I don't even have to send them my current one. God I love warranties.

Dartz
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Dartz » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:34 pm

Work sets you free, apparently.

I started a job that'll run until April. Recalled what my alarmclock sounded like after 2 years. And needed to order a replacement laptop because my screen is dying a slow death.

But there's enough left over to make a decent media server. And an MSI GE 70 should see me to the end of the decade.
-------m(^0^)m------ Wot, no sig?

PolarisX
Adam

Postby PolarisX » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Got a call today about a chef's position - cooking, inventory, and a bit more. Pretty excited considering I've only been looking for work for less than a week.

(I had lots of cooking experience and connections, I didn't just get lucky.)

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

Postby Stryker » Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:29 am

I just watched this interview with Marlon Brando. I feel so enlightened right now.

That man is extremely inspiring.
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:08 pm

My sound guy leaving my film might actually be the best thing that has happened in production so far. I now feel a greater sense of freedom to do what I want with this movie, and go back to the more off-the-cuff style of film making that I not only prefer but tend to do better with. Seriously. The worst films I've made have been the ones that included meticulous planning. I've only shot one thing I didn't like when I was going with my more usual free-form shooting style.
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”