People that are gone, maybe they came back

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:57 pm

As do I. :(
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:12 pm

Yay, [s:10il207y]my crush[/s:10il207y] Xeroko is back!

However, i still miss TDSA. We email each other on occasion, but it was more fun when he was here.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby A.T. Fish » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:28 pm

KnightmareX13 wrote:I miss TDSA

I remember this guy from when I first joined... why was he banned?

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

•      
  •      

Postby Tankred » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:51 pm

View Original PostA.T. Fish wrote:I remember this guy from when I first joined... why was he banned?

Being sentimental.

Azathoth
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Azathoth » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:52 pm

because he was literally insane? dude spent an unreasonably large percentage of time bitching about being "unfairly" banned from whatever kaiju fetishist site he was obsessed with and most of what time was left he spent trolling with his as-expected "my opinions are silly and i will state them blithely" spiel

I still miss him since he was occasionally refreshing to be around but it's not like I can't see why he got kicked out
Nothing is so valuable that it need not be started afresh, nothing is so rich that it need not be enriched constantly.

CX1329
Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel

•      
  •      

Postby CX1329 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:02 pm

90% of his posts were about his getting banned. It's as if he was using EvaGeeks as a base of operations from which he could complain and launch attacks upon other message boards.

It got to the point where I was legitimately surprised every time he posted something that wasn't related to Kaiju or something.
Sapientiam autem non vincit malitia.

A.T. Fish
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby A.T. Fish » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:17 pm

I remember him being kind of annoying, apparently he got worse after I took a break from the forums. How unfortunate, it must have been funny back then.

Azathoth
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Azathoth » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:21 pm

He certainly got more sanctimonious towards the end since getting told to calm the fuck down about Toho Kingdom or whatever gave him an excuse to be all righteous and persecuted, but he was always pretty crazy.
Nothing is so valuable that it need not be started afresh, nothing is so rich that it need not be enriched constantly.

Aiko Heiwa
Salt 'n' Genki
Salt 'n' Genki

•      
  •      

Postby Aiko Heiwa » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:53 pm

TDSA was loopy.
This signature officially sponsored by The Holy Church of Aiko Heiwa® since 2 December 2011

CJD
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby CJD » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:24 pm

I'm still curious whether it was one big shtick or not.

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:41 am

View Original PostCJD wrote:I'm still curious whether it was one big shtick or not.

You think he might have been acting all along?

And on topic, i don't miss TDSA.
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Azathoth
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Azathoth » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:46 am

View Original PostCJD wrote:I'm still curious whether it was one big shtick or not.

I'm quite sure he was sincere in his buttwrath, but that doesn't mean it wasn't a shtick, just that the shtick was a level too high for him to notice it.

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:54 am

Being a shtick doesn't make it much better.
The Skirt-Chasing Mafioso of EGF
"we have Bomby, voted by People magazine as the sexiest man alive." - TehDonutKing
If you let me, here's what I'll do: I'll take care of you.

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:09 am

I can't say I miss TDSA much, but you know who I do miss?

J_Faulkner

That guy sure knew how to get this forum all hot and bothered.

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:27 am

View Original PostMerridian wrote:J_Faulkner

That guy sure knew how to get this forum all hot and bothered.

lolno. TDSA could be entertaining but Faulkner was nothing but misery unless you consider whipping endless walls of texts out of Jimbo good entertainment.

View Original PostAzathoth wrote:because he was literally insane? dude spent an unreasonably large percentage of time bitching about being "unfairly" banned from whatever kaiju fetishist site he was obsessed with and most of what time was left he spent trolling with his as-expected "my opinions are silly and i will state them blithely" spiel

I still miss him since he was occasionally refreshing to be around but it's not like I can't see why he got kicked out

I was missing TDSA a little bit recently and then I noticed this comment on my MAL profile:

The_Exile_of_TK on 11-11-12 wrote:*reads Victory rantings at Evageeks* Why am I the only guy that likes Victory let alone consider it the best of UC let alone second best Gundam period? =(

Well, since TDSA apparently keeps on reading the board (lol? How meaningful exile indeed) I can answer here:

HEY TDSA YOU DUMB FUCKER DON'T ASK QUESTIONS FROM PEOPLE YOU'VE UNFRIENDED BECAUSE IN YOUR HISSYFIT YOU MADE REPLYING/COMMENTING YOU ON MAL IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE BUT THOSE ON YOUR FRIEND LIST

ffffsssss

Guy Nacks
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Guy Nacks » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:44 am

Come to think of it.....haven't seen Ran post for ages. Did he get banned again? Or did he just take a sabbatical to avoid Q spoilers?

Or did he just get fed up of this place?

It'd be interesting to hear what his thoughts/analysis are on Q (if he's even seen it).
Among the people who use the Internet, many are obtuse. Because they are locked in their rooms, they hang on to that vision which is spreading across the world. But this does not go beyond mere ‘data’. Data without analysis [thinking], which makes you think that you know everything. This complacency is nothing but a trap. Moreover, the sense of values that counters this notion is paralyzed by it.

And so we arrive at demagogy. - Hideaki Anno, 1996

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:19 am

He's banned, his trial unbanning from perma ban status was uninspiring

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Dream » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:32 am

Well, that's a shame although hardly surprising. I'm by no means his biggest fan but he was certainly very gifted/smart and some of his contributions were really valuable.

Also, on topic: Don't know if she's just lurking, but i don't think i've seen Reichu ever since she left to take care of her cousins. I do remember her posting in the welcome thread though.
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:10 am

That's because while down in Houston SSD kidnapped her and locked her in a basement. You people need to learn that SSD is not a sweet lovable little girl, she's a sadomasochist Freak.
:sadomaso:
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

CJD
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby CJD » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:47 am

View Original PostOrnette wrote:He's banned, his trial unbanning from perma ban status was uninspiring

I feel like I should take some blame for that one. I wasn't exactly the nicest to him, and he reacted in kind.

View Original PostDream wrote:Also, on topic: Don't know if she's just lurking, but i don't think i've seen Reichu ever since she left to take care of her cousins. I do remember her posting in the welcome thread though.

View Original PostReichu wrote:Even though I'm "back", my activity level may be light for a while. IRL projects to do, and it's all too easy for me to get engrossed in the online world if I wade too deeply.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”