People that are gone, maybe they came back

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

KingXanaduu
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby KingXanaduu » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:29 pm

So, since you've past on Eric, how was the funeral? Did you become worm-chow or are you taxidermied? :toothy:
"You're na�ve, Cecil. Even knowing betrayal and despair, you would depend on the whims of others?" - Golbez
---------------------------------------
Sephiroth: "Do you miss the Light?"
Golbez: "Hmph...I merely have duties to fulfill."
Sephiroth: "Too close to the brightness, and you may get scorched."
Golbz:.............
Golbez: Your loss can strengthen you.

"NGE Shinji is broken, Manga Shinji is an asshole, Rebuild Shinji is an idiot. Which is best? Uh, can I get some other options? All of these really suck." -Bagheera

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Final Messenger » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:32 pm

View Original Postsymbv wrote:Don't you ever fall dead until you scanned the whole ton of early Eva doujin I sent to you!!! :devil:

Maybe he became a zombie because he was working so hard on scaning the doujin :lol:
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:36 pm

View Original Postsymbv wrote:Don't you ever fall dead until you scanned the whole ton of early Eva doujin I sent to you!!! :devil:

Why do you think I'm an undead?
View Original Postxanderkh wrote:So, since you've past on Eric, how was the funeral?

It was open bar for the boys and open casket for the ladies; no one complained even when I was lying starch naked and displayed au naturale there.
Come to think of it, it felt like that one time at this frat party...
View Original Postxanderkh wrote:Did you become worm-chow or are you taxidermied? :toothy:

Neither, I was burn to ashes.
And from those ashes a new me, totally identical to my old me arose.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby symbv » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Eric Blair wrote:Why do you think I'm an undead?

I did not say you are undead. I took your word saying that you are dead. :)
But whatever your current state is, just don't forget those Eva doujin :wink:

View Original PostFinal Messenger wrote:Maybe he became a zombie because he was working so hard on scaning the doujin :lol:

Those are really some antique doujin you know... To quote a phrase I heard from the Pacific TV series, "the Japanese were doing this when you were still wearing diapers!!" :lol: All dated before 2000 and quite a few before EoE so I need this to pass to posterity (yes, all the hentai stuff too) :lol: :lol:
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:17 pm

PRPD apparently died and wrote his EGF eulogy from beyond the grave.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

•      
  •      

Postby KnightmareX13 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:19 pm

@Eric Blair So in the afterlife is the internet connection faster than in the living world?
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

bobbyfischer's ghost
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby bobbyfischer's ghost » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:22 pm

View Original PostBrikHaus wrote:PRPD apparently died and wrote his EGF eulogy from beyond the grave.

Will his ghost be scripting his abridged series now?
Current avatar: Shotoku in winter
"Political Correctness is Fascism pretending to be Manners." ~ George Carlin
Wilt Chamberlain answers the infamous question.

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby symbv » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:27 pm

I can hear the clinking noise of lock getting louder....
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:05 am

View Original Postsymbv wrote:I did not say you are undead. I took your word saying that you are dead. :)

Yes, which is why I told you I was undead, as in "I died, but the vow I made to you about those doujins is so powerful, it compelled my rotting body to stand from the grave and stay in this mortal, spongy coil until I fulfill my vow."

View Original Postsymbv wrote:whatever your current state is, just don't forget those Eva doujin :wink:

Well, there goes the "I've been turned into a bunny" defense.

View Original PostKnightmareX13 wrote:@Eric Blair So in the afterlife is the internet connection faster than in the living world?

It's so fast, by the time you read this message, I would have already read all subsequent messages and replied to each one of them.
Of course, JC uses most of the bandwidth to upload all those "Alligator Jesus" and "Zombie Jesus" memes to every single known blog website and similar that uses them.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Monk Ed
Sunshine Administrator
Sunshine Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Monk Ed » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:34 am

View Original PostEric Blair wrote:Of course, JC uses most of the bandwidth to upload all those "Alligator Jesus" and "Zombie Jesus" memes to every single known blog website and similar that uses them.

Well that's just Helios responding to everyone's desire to see those memes perpetuated everywhere in the collective post-human nano-augmented instantaneous democracy.
System Administrator
"NGE is like a perfectly improvised jazz piece. It builds on a standard and then plays off it from there, and its developments may occasionally recall what it's done before as a way of keeping the whole concatenated." -- Eva Yojimbo
"To me watching anime is not just for killing time or entertainment, it is a life style, and a healthy one too." -- symbv
"That sounds like the kind of science that makes absolutely 0 sense when you stop and think about it... I LOVE IT." -- Rosenakahara

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:57 am

View Original PostEric Blair wrote:It was open bar for the boys and open casket for the ladies; no one complained even when I was lying starch naked and displayed au naturale there.

Heh, that's just how I plan to go (minus the nude part, maybe a Speedo and sandals). Only difference is I plan on having a cover charge (ladies get in free, though).
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:39 pm

View Original Postsymbv wrote:Those are really some antique doujin you know... To quote a phrase I heard from the Pacific TV series, "the Japanese were doing this when you were still wearing diapers!!" :lol: All dated before 2000 and quite a few before EoE so I need this to pass to posterity (yes, all the hentai stuff too)

EB showed me the scans of the covers. Quite a bit of Touji/Hikari doujins amidst LAS and Asuka doujin. :) (Unless he got those elsewhere, but they need scanning in either way. >.< )

Oh, uh, on-topic: Reichu's apparently back~ :)
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

The Imperialist
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby The Imperialist » Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Back. Kind of. I just could not think of anything to do with eva until the rebuild thing has finished, so not a lot of eva talk from me... also, too many reports to do...
I feel old

Stryker
Seed of Life
Seed of Life

•      
  •      

Postby Stryker » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Reichu is back! :w00:
The Moats of Quotes
"Life is becoming more and more indistinguishable from Onion articles." ~Monk Ed
"Oh my gods, that is awesome. I am inclined to forgive both Grant and the dub in general for that." ~Bagheera
"I don't try to engage in intelligent conversation here anymore."~Chee
"Look, if loving a clone of your mom is wrong, I don't wanna be right." ~Chuckman

|Why angels fight.|What Bagheera is talking about.|

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby symbv » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:40 am

Reviving this thread has got two to come back to post! Amazing!!
Eric Blair :w00: Reichu :w00:
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:02 pm

I miss Xeroko
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

•      
  •      

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 pm

I miss Xard

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

•      
  •      

Postby Final Messenger » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:19 pm

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:I miss Xard

Seconded (although he is still around but not as much as he used to be :()
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:39 pm

View Original PostXeroko wrote:I miss Xeroko

:hug: I missed you.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:44 pm

View Original Postsymbv wrote:Reviving this thread has got two to come back to post! Amazing!!

You're welcome.
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”