People that are gone, maybe they came back

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:clasp of menstrual thunder.

LMFAO
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby oOoOoOo » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:33 pm

View Original PostMerridian wrote:... she whose name mimics—mocks, even—the audible sigh of the highest of pleasures ...
View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:No, you know who I miss? Eva-02, he sure was good at pissing O off, let me tell you. I wish the gay thread was unlocked, so her wrath could once again strike the earth like a clasp of menstrual thunder.

What did I do on my lunch break today? Giggle and cry. Wow. I am satiated. The apocalypse will be delayed for another moon cycle. <3
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:14 pm

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:I am satiated.
...No that’s too quick; We had the potential to produce something hilarious culturally significant here. You have to demand more! Maybe you could demand they could compose poems to all the missing geeks and therby keep some semblance of the topic while not wasting all the religous fervor you've touched off.
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

Iron Rooster
Tokyo-3 Resident
Tokyo-3 Resident

•      
  •      

Postby Iron Rooster » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:15 am

I haven't posted here in who knows how long and the first thread I notice says "So I told a lady at work today that I love her" ~sausage.

Nice to see that this place is still a great place to get news about Evangelion ~sausage. Hello again Evageeks ~sausage!
STROOPWAFELS!!!!!!!
Don't trust a prince on a white horse. He probably likes to rape dolls.
Dumbest thread I've ever started

Maverick
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Maverick » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:50 pm

I miss Xanatose, Sephiroth, Usagi, Xilo...

Damn... now I'm feeling nostalgic... ^^
Boo!

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:31 pm

Welcome back, after two years.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 pm

sweet :w00:

now for TimeSplitters01 and few others
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

•      
  •      

Postby TehDonutKing » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:51 pm

Come to think of it, where's Doogy?
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:31 pm

He'll show up for awhile then leave but he always comes back.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

KnightmareX13
Seepage Murid
Seepage Murid

•      
  •      

Postby KnightmareX13 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:51 pm

I kind of miss Light and his broken Asuka craziness
"This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written - and ours is lost..." -- Cpt. Price
"Damn the torpedoes" -- ADM Farragut
"I have not yet begun to fight!" -- Cpt. John Paul Jones
"Don't be alarmed, we're taking over the ship" -- Cpt. Jack Sparrow
Napalm Sticks to kids ♣ Λ

toe mash
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby toe mash » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:07 pm

View Original PostKnightmareX13 wrote:I kind of miss Light and his broken Asuka craziness

It's only been a week since he last posted... I'm sure if you keep posting Asuka pics as bait he'll show up soon.

Trajan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Trajan » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:15 pm

So I've noticed that Reichu hasn't posted in a while. Anyone know what's up with that?

Also, whatever happened to Eric Blair? He used to be one of the main posters back when I first joined but I haven't seen him in months.
Movin' Right Along
"Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius
"All styles are good except the tiresome kind." - Voltaire

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:43 pm

View Original PostTrajan wrote:Also, whatever happened to Eric Blair? He used to be one of the main posters back when I first joined but I haven't seen him in months.

I heard he was dead; apparently he found his early demise at the hands of a ten-ton tanker truck full of beer that crashed against an all-you-can-eat hot wing place.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:53 pm

View Original PostTrajan wrote:So I've noticed that Reichu hasn't posted in a while. Anyone know what's up with that?

I think she's been busy with some RL things, not exactly sure.

@Eric Blair: Why hello to you, Alberto Del Rio. :P
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:56 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:@Eric Blair: Why hello to you, Alberto Del Rio. :P

I'm dead.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Since Eric Blair is dead, can I get his username?
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

AngelNo13Bardiel
Still Ill
Still Ill

•      
  •      

Postby AngelNo13Bardiel » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:16 pm

Nice to see you're still among the living, EB.
Evangelion fan since 15 October 2002, Evangelion fanfiction writer since 1 April 2004. (FFN) (AO3)
Current avatar: Don't mind Mr. Joel--after all, he didn't start the dumpster fire that is 2020.
Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly. - Franz Kafka
Clones to the left of me, tsunderes to the right...and here I am, stuck in the middle with Shinji. - how I view my experience with Evangelion
-When it comes to Asuka/Shinji, pre-EoE is like moving Mount Everest and post-EoE is like moving the Olympus Mons. Either way, it's moving a mountain. It's just the size of said mountain.-

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:32 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:Since Eric Blair is dead, can I get his username?

No, while I may be a rotting, festering piece of dead meat, I am still awesome, my name will be proof of my awesomeness beyond the grave.

View Original PostAngelNo13Bardiel wrote:Nice to see you're still among the unliving and/or undead, EB.

Minor fix and nitpick. Thanks it's nice to see you on the other side of the veil too.

soul.assassin
Geezer of All Trades
Geezer of All Trades

•      
  •      

Postby soul.assassin » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:56 pm

:rofl: Welcome back to the front lines, man.

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby symbv » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:14 pm

View Original PostEric Blair wrote:I'm dead.

Don't you ever fall dead until you scanned the whole ton of early Eva doujin I sent to you!!! :devil:
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”