People that are gone, maybe they came back

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:36 pm

View Original Postsupershinjiasukashipper wrote:Serious note, ran has been quiet lately. This mean one of two things, he is working on something good, or he is going to come back with a storm of ran-isms. (yes, I just made a new word.) I have my fingers crossed as I shudder.

Or that he's been permabanned. Not even this thread can revive him.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:40 pm

View Original PostSachi wrote:Or that he's been permabanned. Not even this thread can revive him.

That is interesting. Well requiast in pace ran.
Interesting Quote:
ANTA just went full BAKA - Tines-sans reaction to my MS paint thread fail.
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/
Forgive my spelling errors, my keyboard acts quite weird weird.

Dartz
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Dartz » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Or re-register behind five proxies with noscript turned on.
-------m(^0^)m------ Wot, no sig?

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:10 am

They would catch him quick, the mods have developed ran sense. Their supernatural ability lets them know when ran is coming.
Interesting Quote:
my fanfic.net account, enjoy my work, praise me! http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2164682/

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:35 am

I think Ran murdered Shinji Doggy Person and is now wearing his skin and using his computer while doing a tuck-job and using too much lip-gloss. That's certainly what I would do; nobody would suspect a thing.

Okay, if I did it, then that would be pretty much everyone's first guess. Ran is another story, though.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:38 am

Thats impossible, if ran killed me I would only come back stronger, sexier, and more annoying than ever. He knows better than to release that plague upon the world.
Interesting Quote:

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:42 am

That's exactly what Ran would say, Ran!
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:45 am

No, Ran would come up with a more clever joke for me. I can only state the facts defined by my friends.

Now to completely prove my none ran-ness, lets stay on topic.
Who has seen Halicat. I miss her so much, she was one of my all time favorite evageeks. Come back Halicat!
Interesting Quote:

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:15 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:I think Ran murdered Shinji Doggy Person and is now wearing his skin and using his computer while doing a tuck-job and using too much lip-gloss. That's certainly what I would do; nobody would suspect a thing.

I heard he's also posting xtube vids wearing that skin-suit telling how hard he'll fuck himself.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 pm

No, thats just my evil twin Hubert. He was always trouble that Hubert, eating pigeons and whatnot. How did he get that camera into the Bengali psychiatric institution though? Better question, when did they get WI-FI?
Interesting Quote:

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:09 pm

This thread is getting stupid.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby oOoOoOo » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 am

I miss a lot of people, but I miss myself the most.

View Original PostXard wrote:Don't tell me some retarded "fanboy" scared them away like what nearly happened with O-chan
View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:Ophelia left, too?
View Original PostBobBQ wrote:She came back, though.

I'd come around more often if you guys showed me the proper respect. You think I'll be satisfied by a few happy emoticons and thinly-veiled come-ons? You think a bit of cybering in #egf is going to get me engorged? You think dinner and a movie and some heavy-petting is enough? You think I owe you something? Listen! I require twice-weekly blood rituals, a shrine, a mountain of bodies and a fountain of tears. Where the fuck is my offering? Eh? Eh?! Where is my vat of delicious body juice? Where are the fanboys lovingly wrung out until they're dried up husks? Eh?!!! You think this is enough? Do you?! This is why you small dick boys will never satisfy me! Pathetic~!!
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:50 pm

But we love you O-san.

We miss your fun O-saniness. (I made another word.) And as for blood sacrifice, give me a second to find a few emo kids, they don't want it.
Last edited by supershinjiasukashipper on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Interesting Quote:

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby EvangelionFan » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:18 pm

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:You think I'll be satisfied by a few happy emoticons and thinly-veiled come-ons? You think a bit of cybering in #egf is going to get me engorged? You think dinner and a movie and some heavy-petting is enough? You think I owe you something? Listen! I require twice-weekly blood rituals, a shrine, a mountain of bodies and a fountain of tears. Where the fuck is my offering? Eh? Eh?! Where is my vat of delicious body juice? Where are the fanboys lovingly wrung out until they're dried up husks? Eh?!!! You think this is enough? Do you?! This is why you small dick boys will never satisfy me! Pathetic~!!

:lol:
Voluntary Illusion.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Welcome back, O-chan.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:32 am

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:Listen! I require twice-weekly blood rituals, a shrine, a mountain of bodies and a fountain of tears. Where the fuck is my offering? Eh? Eh?! Where is my vat of delicious body juice? Where are the fanboys lovingly wrung out until they're dried up husks? Eh?!!! You think this is enough? Do you?! This is why you small dick boys will never satisfy me! Pathetic~!!
O oOoOoOo, mistress of the sorry internet geekdom, queen bee of the pale-faced socially inept introverts, glorified idol of the easily-swayed boyish fantasy, she whose name mimics—mocks, even—the audible sigh of the highest of pleasures, she whose sarcasm and penchant for hyperbole stands with only the most lascivious of goddesses, she whose lewd tales of adventure fuel the very mechanisms of hedonistic indulgence among the meek and the depraved, I pray thee cast thine eyes upon the lowliest of inelegant verbosities:

With these words I offer thee the glory of the male sunrise, I offer the hallucinations of a million oiled logs, I offer the audible collective groan as a million boys wake naively from a virginal sleep, shaking, quivering, half-crazed bloodshot on the edge of the infinite. Fill your holiest of grails at the banks of this white river of masculine product, this substance of rebirth that spews forth from a quaking Tree of Life. The fertile hydrant of evageeks is forever yours. Our shame is our greatest joy. Spare us not from thine divine wrath. Punish us for neglecting our duties, leave us aching at the very cusp of physical ecstasy for our misdeeds and sinful pride. Call us names and berate us with a leathery tongue and lashings. Do not be merciful. Use your heels if you have to.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:57 am

View Original PostoOoOoOo wrote:I'd come around more often if you guys showed me the proper respect. You think I'll be satisfied by a few happy emoticons and thinly-veiled come-ons? You think a bit of cybering in #egf is going to get me engorged? You think dinner and a movie and some heavy-petting is enough? You think I owe you something? Listen! I require twice-weekly blood rituals, a shrine, a mountain of bodies and a fountain of tears. Where the fuck is my offering? Eh? Eh?! Where is my vat of delicious body juice? Where are the fanboys lovingly wrung out until they're dried up husks? Eh?!!! You think this is enough? Do you?! This is why you small dick boys will never satisfy me! Pathetic~!!

Hai Panty, what's up?

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:27 am

Was Miss O gone? I hadn't noticed. Probably because that angry pile of tampons in the corner is a suitable replacement. I mean, put on a wig on it, give it a pocket pussy, teach it to be flippant and play up its sexuality, and I bet half of you unrefined punks wouldn't even know the difference. Yeah, you. I'm talking to you, you don't even know a real woman when you see one. A real woman flies off in passionate, indignant rage at all of humanity! No, you know who I miss? Eva-02, he sure was good at pissing O off, let me tell you. I wish the gay thread was unlocked, so her wrath could once again strike the earth like a clasp of menstrual thunder.

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:26 am

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:clasp of menstrual thunder.
Awesome.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

supershinjiasukashipper
"doggy"

•      
  •      

Postby supershinjiasukashipper » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:13 pm

View Original PostMerridian wrote:O oOoOoOo, mistress of the sorry internet geekdom, queen bee of the pale-faced socially inept introverts, glorified idol of the easily-swayed boyish fantasy, she whose name mimics—mocks, even—the audible sigh of the highest of pleasures, she whose sarcasm and penchant for hyperbole stands with only the most lascivious of goddesses, she whose lewd tales of adventure fuel the very mechanisms of hedonistic indulgence among the meek and the depraved, I pray thee cast thine eyes upon the lowliest of inelegant verbosities:

With these words I offer thee the glory of the male sunrise, I offer the hallucinations of a million oiled logs, I offer the audible collective groan as a million boys wake naively from a virginal sleep, shaking, quivering, half-crazed bloodshot on the edge of the infinite. Fill your holiest of grails at the banks of this white river of masculine product, this substance of rebirth that spews forth from a quaking Tree of Life. The fertile hydrant of evageeks is forever yours. Our shame is our greatest joy. Spare us not from thine divine wrath. Punish us for neglecting our duties, leave us aching at the very cusp of physical ecstasy for our misdeeds and sinful pride. Call us names and berate us with a leathery tongue and lashings. Do not be merciful. Use your heels if you have to.

So i'm not the only masochist here. Yay for sado-masochism!
Come sate us O-Chan with your dominatrix skills. I'll call you mistress if you come back to stay!
Interesting Quote:

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”