Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sun May 06, 2012 3:08 am

School trip to Strasbourg and Paris.
See you guys in a week.

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Dream » Sun May 06, 2012 3:25 am

Hi guys! Seeing the post date, i am surprised i actually managed to stay more than a month away... Well, sad to say that i actually half fucked it up, but while i could have done some things better, i'm actually quite happy/proud of it, in fact, i am going to do it again (hopefully properly, since now i think i know how to) one of these days, but at least for some weeks i think i will just... Be here. (Also, weird thing, i though i wrote about leaving forums rather than the Internet... Damn memory, that would actually have been better)

SPOILER: Show
If for some reason you do manage to stay a full month away from the Internet, then I'll be looking forward to hearing how it's like to live without the Internet, as I certainly can't remember.

Well, i couldn't completely leave, since i was afraid if some of the people from my old forum needed to talk with me in Skype (Specially my dear friend Soulless) It was hard/painful at first (I even hanged around a minor forum to assuage the anxiety/loneliness a little, but i disliked the place frankly) After around two weeks i think, i didn't really feel anything about it anymore, just occasional sadness/melancholy. But it felt great , i think i could prove to myself that i could (kinda) do it, so that's great. I recommend it actually

This. Take care of yourself, Dream. Try to sort everything out with the people you care about.

I don't really have anyone i love anymore, at least not that i can be with/talk to, and i'm only half-opening to the "Take care of yourself" thing, frankly. But yeah, it is good advice, thanks.

Repairing IRL relationships would be a good thing to work on, given what you have posted recently.

Huh, i admit i'm surprised by this, i didn't know that could have been noticeable from my posts in those times.

Repairing IRL relationships would be a good thing to work on, given what you have posted recently.

Good luck with this, Dream. You're a good person, and i like seeing happy people. I also wish you luck with your dear friend. I know she makes you happy.

Please don't take this at wrong because i really appreciate all the kind words, but reading this just has me laughting for minutes thanks to all the precious irony... You see, around halfway on that month, me and my friend were arguing (i remember we were arguing a lot lately) Which ended in her saying that she was going to block me, and i was never going to see her again. To my surprise, that day i barely cried, even more to my surprise, i didn't have any sort of suicidal thoughs or feelings, unfortunate that she didn't believe me (That i wasn't feeling suicidal), then again, i didn't really help in that department.

SPOILER: Show
I wouldn't really think i'm a good person (And i admit that Really surprised me), particularly not after all the discussions with my friend, the fact that i fucked up the relationship i had with the only person i ever actually loved in the world, a recent argument with my mother after which i ended up fucking crying, being exiled from my home by a self-centered, crazy admin and 3/4 of my friends unwilling or unable to talk with me (This plus me being pissed off/disdainful of how my friends just... Accepted/let him, him banning me, even when most of them though that it was fucked up, i can't really blame them tough, and it's not like they all have the same opinion, one of them even kinda blamed me, fucker), having sort of replaced my dear friend with another girl i don't even really think i like (Or to put it another way; that i know i don't love), that, plus a lot of other fuck-ups i either brought on myself or happened due to cirscumtances or other people in this month or year... Thinking about it, i can do nothing but laught, it's hilarious really, so hellish that it's exhilarating. I would say i hate it and that i want to cry, but that wouldn't be entirely true, i almost feel like crying whenever i think of my friend but really, like all in my life, i think i'm just dramatizing it, i'm narcicistic like that. (Man, i really have an ability to write incoherently a lot, eh? :lol:) I don't know why, but for some reason i look at the future with a lot of hope (While at the same time thinking i deserve this and sometimes thinking i should be miserable, funny thing), it's probably because of the kind of fiction i watch/read/whatever. I guess that's good. I am alone, but i'm almost happy with that.

Altough i'm a bit pissed off at my friend due to a few, completely unrelated, things, i really really hope she is doing ok, i haven't heard anything from her in weeks, and i kinda can ask a friend how she's doing but... I prefer not to do it too often.

It's funny, thinking about all of the things i am feeling, most of them contradicting each other of course... Well, at least i could make her happy during two months, and i myself felt in heaven during that time, so there's that. And more important than any of this, thanks for all of the post and stuff, it's really kind of you all. (I wonder if much happened in EVA Geeks since i left?)

EDIT: Good luck on your school trip InstrumentalityOne.
"Every line is a joy" -Kaworu Nagisa.

"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm." - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Sun May 06, 2012 3:48 am

Welcome back, Dream.

See you later, InstrumentalityOne. Enjoy your trip.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Sun May 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Bye, Jupiter's moon.

Welcome back, Dream. You should write a book.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Final Messenger » Sun May 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Welcome back Dream

And hope you have a nice trip InstrumentalityOne
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

Henry Spencer
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Henry Spencer » Wed May 09, 2012 10:45 pm

I'll be absent on Friday and a good portion of Saturday. I'm going to see my sister go off to graduate from college.
In Heaven everything is fine.
2% of people on internet forums are impressionable n

EvangelionFan
Test Subject
Test Subject

Postby EvangelionFan » Wed May 09, 2012 10:55 pm

:arrow: Sailor Star Dust#393461 wrote:ZapX note: This thread is for people leaving for ≈ one month or more. Don't post here if you're only leaving for a week.
Voluntary Illusion.

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Dream » Thu May 10, 2012 12:33 am

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:Bye, Jupiter's moon.

Welcome back, Dream. You should write a book.

If i may ask... Why?

And good luck to everyone who are leaving.

Fireball
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Postby Fireball » Thu May 10, 2012 6:52 am

I don't think I can survive a day without Henry's spam.

"I was born into the wrong time" - laughed the girl

「<ゝω・)\綺羅星☆!!/
[/size]

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Thu May 10, 2012 8:39 am

Henry doesn't spam that much. At least his posts are of better quality than regular spammers'.

I'm leaving for Japan next Monday, but I think I'll check EvaGeeks while I'm there and in fact I might create a thread for my trip.
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Thu May 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Have fun over there, Oz. But do remember to actually come back.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

TehDonutKing
Camel Dilettante
Camel Dilettante

Postby TehDonutKing » Thu May 10, 2012 7:24 pm

View Original PostDream wrote:If i may ask... Why?

I enjoy your writing style. It's quite relaxing.
/hj

I said and did some dumb and hurtful things in my time here when i was younger. If i ever hurt you, i'm sorry. If you see any of this while reading old threads, i'm learning and trying to improve. Donut redemption arc in progress.

Henry Spencer
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu May 10, 2012 7:51 pm

View Original PostFireball wrote:I don't think I can survive a day without Henry's spam.

Ouch. Is my posting habit really that bad?

If I am in fact spamming, at least I'm not posting wacky horseshit like "WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR OF WALLET? MINE'S BLACK MASTER RACE. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ANYTHING!"

Sorry about missing that whole "month or more" thing. I'll be better about that next time.

Fireball
First Ancestor
First Ancestor

Postby Fireball » Thu May 10, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm just teasing you.

"I was born into the wrong time" - laughed the girl

「<ゝω・)\綺羅星☆!!/
[/size]

Henry Spencer
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby Henry Spencer » Thu May 10, 2012 9:04 pm

View Original PostFireball wrote:I'm just teasing you.

That was my second guess (sort of). :tongue:

Dream
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Dream » Fri May 11, 2012 12:09 am

View Original PostTehDonutKing wrote:I enjoy your writing style. It's quite relaxing.

I can't imagine my writing style (of posts, at least) to be relaxing, or even anything someone would like to read, i think my long-ass post in this page is the first one i'm kinda embarrassed of actually (Which is surprising now that i think about) It just seems like narcicistic disorganized, emotionally charged rambling. But it's nice to know it can relax people, i would never have though that :lol:

Good luck on your trip to Japan Oz, i hope you enjoy it.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion
Banned

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Wed May 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Constant depression is constant; everyone tries use "psychiatry" at me when that will not solve the problem and now Defectron is threatening to use occult powers on me or something. With that I take my woeful self to another place where my rage and sorrow can cope better. Woe is I in an endless exile of injustice and corruption. :dejected:

Bye everybody.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Tankred
Anime Ja Nai
Anime Ja Nai

Postby Tankred » Wed May 16, 2012 6:22 pm

View Original PostTwin Drive Sigma Aquarion wrote:Bye everybody.

Oh for fuck sakes. You'll be back. You're always back.

Final Messenger
Evangelion
Evangelion

Postby Final Messenger » Wed May 16, 2012 6:28 pm

See you in a week TDSA
Avatar:super high school level ???? Kyouko Kirigiri
"Before Pimptimus turned the Jupitris into his brothel it was giant helium carrier"- Fireball
"to solve a mystery sometimes you have to take risks. Isn't that right?"- Kyouko Kirigiri
more people should read Dangan Ronpa

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Guyver Spawn » Wed May 16, 2012 7:58 pm

I bet that Twin Drive will be back in a week (maybe in a day). He is going through his drama queen stage again.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Return to “Old Stickies”