Anno is a lazy Bum

A forum for discussing the filmmakers and artists associated with Khara, Trigger, or Gainax, but apart from their studio projects.

Moderator: Board Staff

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

Anno is a lazy Bum

•      
  •      

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:03 pm

http://catsonmars.com/otaku/articles/eva.php

I guess even those who hate this show are affected by it. He makes about one or two valid (ie, not completely biased) points, but I'd like to point out 'otaku' who like Evangelion can't make the show itself bad. Anyway, this made me laugh.

Kaworu wrote:You know that if I leer at you like this, the show gets 300% more female viewers?" Poor Shinji; first he's his father's bitch, now this.
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

RubberSoul
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby RubberSoul » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:04 pm

Ooh, I knew someone would point this out. He is partially right, but I think he's a little bitter at the 'fanboys' produced by this show.

Hell, I'd have half a mind to make an anti-InuYasha article. The InuYasha fans kind of ruined that anime for me (Inu Yasha).

Anywho, I found it funny how he pointed how people died. Hehehe...
I can only take so much retarded.

Nephilim
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Nephilim » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:33 pm

Oh man!!! that site have the WORST COSPLAYs EVER !!! :shock:
*insert cool signature here*

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:08 pm

RubberSoul wrote:Hell, I'd have half a mind to make an anti-InuYasha article. The InuYasha fans kind of ruined that anime for me (Inu Yasha).

What?! You DON'T like Inuyasha? Sesshomaru is t3h kawaiiest!!11one!!one1! But seriously, how can fans ruin a show for you? Just ignore the stupid bastards! (I actually do like Inuyasha, perhaps because I just started watching it, instead of coming into contact with it through some of it's more 'devoted' fans.)
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

Quiddity
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Quiddity » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:14 pm

*Yawn* This guy spent a lot of energy bashing Eva, but I don't think he really articulated his reasons all that well, outside of the fact that he hated the characters (and I agree, the characters in Eva are very hateable, I despite pretty much all of them). Well over half the text was a summary, and of the rest, maybe 5% spelling out what he didn't like and 95% bashing. Eva's got plenty of flaws as I often like to point out but this guy really was far off from getting through with any of them until that grading system at the bottom.
"Quiddity is the sea. And in it are islands, called the Ephemeris. Three dips in the dream-sea. Any less, and we'd be insane. Any more and we wouldn't be human"

ChronoX
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby ChronoX » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:42 pm

This guy has too much time on his hands to make such a long-winded article on how he hates NGE. i can see some decent points in it but thats about it. Some people just like NGE, some people don't like it, thats just that.
"We are born, meant to die. If I am to die, then let it be with a sword in my hand, my enemies at my feet, and my blood on my body. Come forward, come forward, come forward! And let us all meet in bloody combat."-The Rose Lord, William Rose.

RubberSoul
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby RubberSoul » Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:53 pm

Dave wrote:
RubberSoul wrote:Hell, I'd have half a mind to make an anti-InuYasha article. The InuYasha fans kind of ruined that anime for me (Inu Yasha).

What?! You DON'T like Inuyasha? Sesshomaru is t3h kawaiiest!!11one!!one1! But seriously, how can fans ruin a show for you? Just ignore the stupid bastards! (I actually do like Inuyasha, perhaps because I just started watching it, instead of coming into contact with it through some of it's more 'devoted' fans.)

Well, I didn't really like it in the first place, so the fans were really the last straw for me, but I can tolerate it to a certain extent.
I can only take so much retarded.

Dark FireStar
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Dark FireStar » Tue Oct 26, 2004 6:19 pm

That guy needs to be tared and feathered!!! (liked the pictures tho)
Don't ban me for a limited time! Either ban me for good or let me be. (I only hold grudges for a few years lol)

coff
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby coff » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:23 pm

There are a lot of things I don't like, but I'm not going to write an article about it. Or maybe I will.....

Return to “Related to the Filmmakers and Artists”