Eva Booklets!

A forum for discussing the filmmakers and artists associated with Khara, Trigger, or Gainax, but apart from their studio projects.

Moderator: Board Staff

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

Eva Booklets!

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:57 pm

Ok if u bouht the platinum dvd which i assume 90% of u have.... The dvd's come with booklets in them with some nice information in them, such as angel sachiel is the angel of water...

I LOST 1 OF MY BOOKLETS!!!!!
yes i lost my boolet to DVD #5. Now i play guildwars and all my characters are Angel *name* basied on what they do ;) but thats a differnt story....
If someone could send me a copy or something that would be sweet! and i do mean a scanned picture thingy i wouldnt expect u to mail me anything lol. Just some info i'd like to have. wether any of you here hold it to truth.
Mr. Bud
"Suits? You've got to be kidding me.
Mighty Morphin' Ev-an-gel-i-ooooonnnn!"

Seele 08
"Is it a sign that you might be an otaku when your betta fish are all named after anime characters? One betta is named....Gendo. No wonder my mom and freinds think I'm a nut case."

Kaysow
Bardiel
Bardiel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaysow » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:27 pm

here ya go =)
http://www.evamonkey.com/em_platinum_booklets.php

TheBlueTree
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby TheBlueTree » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:54 am

OMG THANK U! Can I repay you some how? Like I dunno bare your children or something?

*edit* btw I think this thread has served it's purpose
Mr. Bud
"Suits? You've got to be kidding me.
Mighty Morphin' Ev-an-gel-i-ooooonnnn!"

Seele 08
"Is it a sign that you might be an otaku when your betta fish are all named after anime characters? One betta is named....Gendo. No wonder my mom and freinds think I'm a nut case."

Return to “Related to the Filmmakers and Artists”