Image Request Thread

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

JoelcrNeto
Israfel
Israfel

Re: Image Request Thread

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:09 am

I was able to extract the pic from the PDF:
SPOILER: Show
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
Quando uma vida encontra outra vida, algo acontece.
“Am I a machine? Don't talk about me like I'm a machine” — Lain Iwakura, Serial Experiments Lain

kuribo-04
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:13 am

View Original PostMarqFJA87 wrote:I don't suppose there's a single repository of all this official art?

Anybody who cretaed such a thing would be doing God's work.

@JoelcrNeto: Can I ask how you did that? :0

Also EGF is glitching out for me. Anytime I set my cursor or try to copy text all of it disappears, the entire post form.
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

JoelcrNeto
Israfel
Israfel

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:22 am

kuribo-04 wrote:@JoelcrNeto: Can I ask how you did that? :0

Using the Acrobat Reader DC software. I seleted the picture, and I copied the image. Next, I pasted on Paint, and save as PNG :D

The luck that the franchise logo was not part of the image, was placed on top of it.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
Quando uma vida encontra outra vida, algo acontece.
“Am I a machine? Don't talk about me like I'm a machine” — Lain Iwakura, Serial Experiments Lain

kuribo-04
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby kuribo-04 » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:36 am

Awesome :D
Well we have the image now in HD!
Shinji: "Sooner or later I'll be betrayed... And they'll leave me. Still... I want to meet them again, because I believe my feelings at that time were real."
Ryuko: "I'm gonna knock ya on your asses!"
-Asuka: THINK IN GERMAN!!! -Shinji: Öh... Baumkuchen...
Hayashida: "As game developers, our work is special. All of us here can put smiles on very many people's faces with our work."
~('.'~) (~'.')~ Dancin Kirby

Berserker
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:16 pm

Welp, looks like I'm late to the party. :P Anyways, nice job Joel. Now people behind the art collections of Sadamato on pinterest and zerochan should add this to their collection, for public convenience.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Baka Shinji
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Baka Shinji » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:07 am

Anyone have a clear version of these images? They're from the new manga collector's edition.

Image removed

Merged this into the Image Request thread, right above yours. Use an existing thread instead of starting a new one. - Staff

Berserker
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:12 am

Links removed

Not exactly the best quality wise, still something. Found these on web. I tried using my photoshop skills to remove those sample watermarks when they first came out, almost succeeded before things had started to become quite hectic for me. Gave that a break until today, but instead found these out.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”