Contact Experiments

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderators: UrsusArctos, Board Staff

Duke
Ramiel
Ramiel

Contact Experiments

•      
  •      

Postby Duke » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Hello errbody,

http://wiki.evageeks.org/Contact_Experiment#Yui_Ikari_.26_Eva-01

In that section of the Contact Experiments page, it states that Yui Ikari achieved a 400% sync ratio with Eva Unit-01 and was thus absorbed in to the Evangelion. I know that it how Shinji was absorbed into Eva-01, however, there was no soul in Unit-01 prior to Yui's Contact Experiment, so there wasn't anything for her to actually synchronize with...

I was wondering if it's stated in anything canon that Yui synchronized with the Eva up to 400%?

--Duke

BeoX2
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BeoX2 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Good point. She really couldn't have synched with anything there, unless it was Lilith's soul, when Unit 01 was being made.
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with his experience."

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:30 am

Good heavens. :dizzy: Considering who wrote that, I hope it's an oversight. For the time being I've removed the reference to the 400 percent synch ratio, since it makes no sense, synching with a soul-less husk of an Eva.
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

BeoX2
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby BeoX2 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:57 am

Why, who was the editor? Reichu?
"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with his experience."

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:07 pm

If you go into History, it was a mix of people: http://wiki.evageeks.org/index.php?title=Contact_Experiment&action=history

But Reichu was one of them, yes. Probably just an oversight.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Return to “Wiki Editing and Discussion”