Evangelion 2.0 Complete Records Collection

Discussion of the new series of Evangelion movies ( "Evangelion Shin Gekijōban", meaning "Evangelion: New Theatrical Edition"). The final instalment made its debut in Japan on March 8, 2021.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion.
kabezonalex16
Embryo

Evangelion 2.0 Complete Records Collection

•      
  •      

Postby kabezonalex16 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:53 am

Alguien tiene noticias acerca de este nuevo libro??
Además, alguien tiene a disposición el Complete Records Collection de 1.01?
Vivo en Chile y difícilmente podría comprarlo desde aquí :shinchair:

POR FAVOR!! ALGUIEN TIENE EL EVANGELION COMPLETE RECORDS COLLECTION 1.01????
Last edited by kabezonalex16 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaltyJoe
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby SaltyJoe » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:03 am

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read."

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Electric Sachiel » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:28 pm

I just have to ask, does this set contain the film strip extra regardless of whether you pre-order or not? I really do want this book set to go with my Eva 1.0 complete works set. The film strip will be icing on the cake for me. Can anyone here answer the question for me?

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 pm

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:I just have to ask, does this set contain the film strip extra regardless of whether you pre-order or not? I really do want this book set to go with my Eva 1.0 complete works set. The film strip will be icing on the cake for me. Can anyone here answer the question for me?

The link seems to say that it does.

berto
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby berto » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:41 am

Que ¿Quieres comprarlo o quieres scans? Porque scans casi no hay, y para comprarlo es casi imposible de encontrar.
Esto es lo mejpr que puedo aser por ti:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Evangelion-1-0-You- ... 2a0249c7df

http://cgi.ebay.com/Evangelion-1-0-You- ... 53e1a5b4f3

Pregunta si te lo mandan a Chile.
Not who you think I am.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:10 pm

kabezonalex16:

There are probably scans on 4chan or somewhere else on online.

Probablemente hay scans en 4chan o en otro lugar en línea.

Of course, you can probably directly buy either book (1.0 or 2.0) from Kinokuniya or Hobbylink Japan and by being patient.

Por supuesto, es probable que pueda compras directamente uno u otro libro (1.0 o 2.0) o Japón de Kinokuniya Hobbylink y siendo paciente.

Hobbylink: http://www.hlj.com/

Kinokuniya: http://www.kinokuniya.com/
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

SaltyJoe
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby SaltyJoe » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:04 am

Le bump.

The 2.0 Complete Records Book can be pre-ordered from Amazon.

If rumors are true, this will contain an interview with Anno himself. I sure hope someone will scan it and then someone will translate it.
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read."

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

•      
  •      

Postby NAveryW » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:52 pm

I doubt that will happen. We have around five or six untranslated Anno interviews available going back to 1997. Everyone just hates translating them because of the difficulty involved.
"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Hmm. The 1.0 Complete Records were one of those amazon.co.jp products that couldn't be shipped internationally and I don't see that notice on this page. Either way I have had my copy pre-ordered with HLJ for a few months now. Buying 1.0 from them a few years back the same way went perfectly so I'm not about to change that.

View Original PostSaltyJoe wrote:If rumors are true, this will contain an interview with Anno himself. I sure hope someone will scan it and then someone will translate it.

Rumors? It's a guarantee. Remember how many interviews the 1.0 collection had? Also remember how much of that was ever translated.

Either way these books are too lovely to scan. Everyone should just buy their own copy.
"Hooray for other things!" -NAveryW

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby bladerj » Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:09 pm

yeah right.....i would buy if the import didnt cost me more then the books itsself !
ANATA BAKA !?

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Well, amazon lists it as in-stock right now as it promised for a while it to be due out on the 6th. On the other hand HLJ has it as arriving on the 20th of september :\

I really hope that's just an automatic status update on amazon and it's delayed everywhere and not just HLJ.

Nonoriri
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby Nonoriri » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:13 pm

It goes on sale on the Eva store on the 6th as well so that's the release date.

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:36 am

But is there any confirmation that it's actually out?

I'd really love to know as soon as possible because if it's delayed on HLJ and amazon already has it and willing to ship internationally I'll switch. In the order form amazon is claiming only 3,000 yen shipping which is a complete steal (even if you factor in the obligatory FedEx fees rape at the border later).

soundwaveCA
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby soundwaveCA » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:52 am

Yes this is out, happen to be visiting Japan right now and only saw it at the Kotobukiya store in Akihabera. Pretty cool pack but overpriced IMO, though I'm sure it would be a better value if you could read the text :( Got a second filmstrip though to add to the collection and a free tote bag :) (first filmstrip I got from the blu-Ray of 2.22)

Set is 4 books total, 2 books of the complete storyboards, 1 of concept art/sketches and interviews, and of of more or less screencaps of the whole film.

Book to get right now IMO is the Yoshiyuki Sadamoto Carmine artbook, pretty awesome stuff especially if you like his other works besides Eva.

SpearofLonginus
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby SpearofLonginus » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:41 pm

I wish I could find an Asuka filmstrip for my gf that wasn't $100+ >>; I hate supply/demand lol

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:10 pm

ended up switching to amazon and they promptly shipped it. FedEx says I'll have it tomorrow but they're probably lying.

Electric Sachiel
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Electric Sachiel » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:00 am

I got mine from AmiAmi. Will probably get it sometime next week. Does anyone here aside from me own the Eva 1.0 Complete Records before ordering this?

I got mine a few months back from some guy that worked for Viz comics. LOL. Pretty good steal at the time too since i only had to pay 150 bucks shipping included....

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:19 am

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:Does anyone here aside from me own the Eva 1.0 Complete Records before ordering this?

Yes, I got mine from HLJ back when it came out in May 2008.

Riotgear
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Riotgear » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 am

View Original PostElectric Sachiel wrote:I got mine from AmiAmi. Will probably get it sometime next week. Does anyone here aside from me own the Eva 1.0 Complete Records before ordering this?

I also have it. I preordered it back in the day too, but was bummed that it didn't include the little lenticular Ramiel sticker/card like I'd read pre-order customers would get. Sad face! Also, my film strip sucked (some stars or explosion after-effects or something... I could never even be bothered finding exactly what shot it was by comparing it to the screenshots in the book.

Funnily enough, I think that I've paid a fair amount less for the 2.0 works than I did for the 1.0 one. That's the difference between the New Zealand dollar and the Australian dollar I'm now dealing with :)
I went through AmiAmi as well for this one.

soundwaveCA wrote:Book to get right now IMO is the Yoshiyuki Sadamoto Carmine artbook, pretty awesome stuff especially if you like his other works besides Eva.

This reminds me - I already have the original release of Carmine - does anyone know anything about the re-release (which has a new cover featuring Asuka)? Going by the title of 'regular edition' I'm assuming there's no actual new content. Because you know, I already bought Die Sterne twice... >.<

TMBounty_Hunter
Hachigouki is my waifu
Hachigouki is my waifu

•      
  •      

Postby TMBounty_Hunter » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:01 pm

I was amazed that the FedEx man didn't lie. I actually did get it on September 8th before noon. I went through the archives book and it is glorious. Gonna go through the storyboard in the evening after class. Spammed a few photos on /m/ for fun if people want a preview of the book.

Return to “Rebuild of Evangelion Discussion”