EvaGeeks: YOU CAN'T FOOL ME

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|

EvaGeeks: YOU CAN'T FOOL ME

•      
  •      

Postby Fazmotron » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:21 pm

That's right, I will not be fooled by your clever disguises, I know your true nature.

Reichu: Actually a naked dinosaur, not really much of a surprise when you think about it.
SSD: Actually a robot, a girl robot.
Ornette: Actually more awesome than any of you realise, you may think it impossible, but that's what he wants you to think.
NAW: Actually a random number generator.
Zap: Actually a clowder of cats pretending to be human, furiously pounding on their keyboard with millions of tiny paws.
BrikHaus: Not actually a brick house.
The Eva Monkey: Actually some kind of alien creature sent here by a strange alien race 4 billion years ago to spread life over this planet. He eventually failed this task and decided to spread fanboy-ism and HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH instead, thus making him incredibly cool.
Mr. Tines: Actually your father, watching you make an idiot of yourself on the internet.
PRPD: Actually a time travelling 12 year old Sachi.
Sachi: Not actually 13. (no, just kidding, he is)
UrsusArctos: Actually a submarine captain long ago stripped of his rank for "conduct unbefitting a bear with laser eyes". He has since devoted his life to becoming more like a bear with laser eyes.
OMF: Actually your old maths teacher. All of them.

So Geeks, are you fooled, do you know anyone else's true identities, are you yourself unaware of who you really are?

Discus.
Last edited by Fazmotron on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:29 pm

I lawled.

NAveryW
Insect Politician
Insect Politician

•      
  •      

Postby NAveryW » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:46 pm

"Today?... hmm... today... right... Um... I'm just gonna wing it." -Guess who

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Re: EvaGeeks: YOU CAN'T FOOL ME

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:50 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:That's right, I will not be fooled by your clever disguises, I know your true nature.

SSD: Actually a robot, a girl robot.

I have been identified. Commencing self-destruct. -_-

In an IRC-PM, NaveryW wrote:4235415

In all seriousness, this is hilariously awesome.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

UrsusArctos
The Beginning and The End

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:53 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:UrsusArctos: A submarine captain long ago stripped of his rank for "conduct unbefitting a bear with laser eyes". He has since devoted his life to becoming more like a bear with laser eyes.

*launches drill-headed torpedoes at Fazmotron*

Now that is conduct befitting a bear with laser eyes. :hahaha:
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:58 pm

THE JIG IS UP, NYA~!!!

This is the best post of the day. I lol'd.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:36 pm

Fazmotron, you have made what is not the best post of the day, but the best post of the ever.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:36 pm

How the fuck did he find out?
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:45 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:Sachi: Not actually 13. (no, just kidding, he is)

Of course I am. I am. I am.
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:24 pm

This thread needs more speculation on Mugwump, that guy is so cool.

Yes, I agree Mugwump, Mugwump is very cool.

You two are self-fellating, morons, Mugwump is a loser.

Quiet Mugwump, the only loser here is you
Last edited by MugwumpHasNoLiver on Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Mugwump is cool and scary.

Mugwump is the monster in the closet.

Mugwump is the noise in the attic.

Mugwump is the thing lurking under the bed.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

schismatics
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby schismatics » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:41 pm

View Original PostSammaeloo wrote:Mugwump is the thing lurking under the bed.

That explains the garbage under there....

Synapsid
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Synapsid » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:44 pm

View Original PostMugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:This thread needs more speculation on Mugwump, that guy is so cool.
I always did think the stuff he wrote was, but didn't Mugwump indicate that he was a mugwump?
It's a trap!|Saigo no shisha seitenkan
Genderbending is an important part of any fandom and must be taken very seriously. ZapalacX
If you ever say that name again, I will hunt you down and neuter you with a spork. Sailor Star Dust *cue Shinji's bloodcurling girly scream* LiLi
leave my innocent Shinjiko thread alone! Reichu Asuka would be the one going "SURPRISE BUTTSEKS, BAKA!!!!" while of course in appropriate dress and, *cough, gulp, snort*, with a certain strapped on accessory THE Hal E. Burton 9000

FreakyFilmFan4ever
(In)Sufficient Director
(In)Sufficient Director

•      
  •      

Postby FreakyFilmFan4ever » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 pm

View Original PostSammaeloo wrote:Mugwump is the thing lurking under the bed.

Freaky... :chair:

Fazmotron

•      
  •      

Postby Fazmotron » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:37 pm

Further information has come in from my inteligence deportment (yes that's how they spell it, they're not too bright you see) about more of the elusive members of the forums. Be warned, these preliminary reports are rough, and may disturb some members.

OoOoOoOoO: Actually a 47 year old man from Alabama, who has recently retired from active duty after completing his mission of eliciting a sexually response from every male virgin on a popular web forum.
TMBounty_Hunter: Actually a factory assembly line designed by the government to make models that no-one else can be bothered making.
Defectron: Actually a gelatinous tentacled monstrosity from the planet Xwrkt.
BobBQ: Actually a British paratrooper who was dropped into Ukraine by mistake and has been disguising himself as a barbeque for several years.
MugwumpHasNoLiver: Actually a man who wears a suit and goes to work and drives a car and doesn’t actually kill people with his giant sucker like hands and hide the bodies under your bed while your at your computer typing away on forums, and if the person whose bed he is currently stashing an emaciated corpse under turns around to see if he is actually there kills that person in the most horrifying of ways, i.e. disembowelment through the urethra then proceeds to ingest the victim and slowly digest them for several days in one of his several stomach sacks. Nothing like that at all.
Synapsid: Actually 12 years old and what is this?
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.

FAZMOTRON.com

UrsusArctos

•      
  •      

Postby UrsusArctos » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:42 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:BobBQ: Actually a British paratrooper who was dropped into Ukraine by mistake and has been disguising himself as a barbeque for several years.

That part of him is Scottish. Ye ken, laddie?
(Was Board Staff from Dec 31, 2007 - Oct 17, 2015 and Oct 20, 2020 - Aug 1, 2021)
Not knowing that Monk is bi is like not knowing the Pope is Catholic - ZapX
You're either really bad at interpreting jokes or really good at pretending you are and I have no idea which.-Monk Ed
WAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!(<-link to lunacy)...Taste me, if you can bear it. (Warning: Language NSFW)
The main point of idiocy is for the smart to have their lulz. Without human idiocy, trolling would not exist, and that's uncool, since a large part of my entertainment consists of mocking the absurdity and dumbassery of the world, especially the Internet.-MaggotMaster

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:58 pm

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:OoOoOoOoO: Actually a 47 year old man from Alabama, who has recently retired from active duty after completing his mission of eliciting a sexually response from every male virgin on a popular web forum.
if and when she returns, I'll forward this to her
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Fazmotron

•      
  •      

Postby Fazmotron » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:28 am

View Original PostUrsusArctos wrote:That part of him is Scottish. Ye ken, laddie?

I told you it was disturbing.
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.

FAZMOTRON.com

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:39 am

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:Nothing like that at all.

Well, he's got my number.

Although I'm fairly sure that Synapsid is actually a kind of animal that could be either a mammal or a mammal-like reptile ("proto-mammal") who evolved from a basal amniote and is distinguished from other amniotes by having a single opening (temporal fenestra) in his skull behind each eye, which developed during the late Carboniferous Period.

But then again, what do I know?
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

ObsessiveMathsFreak
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby ObsessiveMathsFreak » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:46 am

View Original PostFazmotron wrote:OMF: Actually your old maths teacher. All of them.

The disguises were actually a lot easier once I figured out that people only notice the moustache.
[Became an administrator on or before October 4th, 2007.]
May The Maths Be With You.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”