Final Fantasy series

Discussions about non-Evangelion related video games, board games, card games and gaming in general.

Moderators: New Moderators, Board Staff

cyharding
Our Man in Tokyo 3
Our Man in Tokyo 3

Re: Final Fantasy series

•      
  •      

Postby cyharding » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:35 pm

^I think that's the case. I read an article today stating that Amazon (which is where I preordered from) is prioritizing household and medical products until April 5th. And a few hours ago, I got another e-mail from them reinstating the April 10th arrival date. I think it was some sort of automatic e-mail thing.
Finding intelligent life on the web is not easy, we must all be glad we found EGF. - A.T. Fish
You Can Start Again. Chapter 27 now released. Now on FF.net
Oh, Eva, you never cease to amaze me. Your fans are analizing a calendar, for god's sake.- Alpha

SEELE-01
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE-01 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:57 am

The suspense is killing more than the virus, it seems...
Visit my Eva-figures blog, Youtube channel and Twitter

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Mar 20, 2020 5:38 pm

They updated on Twitter as promised (since they initially posted about this on Wednesday) that the April 10th release is still good to go, and they're working with retailers (Amazon, Gamestop, etc, etc) to ensure such, considering virus concerns:

Also, for any collectors out there, it seems like they're redoing the Barret and Cloud Remake version Play Arts Kai, with Remake! Tifa and Aerith coming out this year, too: https://thelifestream.net/forums/thread ... ost-842912 I already have my original game Play Arts of Tifa with Crisis Core Cloud (hoping to get original game Aerith sometime) though their Remake versions are tempting.....
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:16 pm

So apparently, some stores have the broken street-release dates and fans are already getting their copy of the game. (I'm a little shocked. A week ahead of time, sure, it happens with various games. But 2-3 weeks early? Without myself getting spoiled, looks like it's 100% legitimately already happening.)

Stay safe out there, y'all, since the trailers alone make it sound that Remake has a lot new (expanded?) content in it :heart:
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

SEELE-01
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE-01 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:58 pm

View Original PostSailor Star Dust wrote:So apparently, some stores have the broken street-release dates and fans are already getting their copy of the game. (I'm a little shocked. A week ahead of time, sure, it happens with various games. But 2-3 weeks early? Without myself getting spoiled, looks like it's 100% legitimately already happening.)

Stay safe out there, y'all, since the trailers alone make it sound that Remake has a lot new (expanded?) content in it :heart:

Oh boy... Square Enix ain't gonna be happy about that... Again...
Visit my Eva-figures blog, Youtube channel and Twitter

Return to “Video Games and Gaming”