2010 New Years Resolutions

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:31 am

ZapX wrote:Jimbo & Faulkner, if you two want to have text wars with each other, do it in the appropriate threads or take it to a PM.
Wasn't there a recent warning about making threads that just result in people making "lists" and not actually discussing anything?
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:53 am

Eva Yojimbo wrote:Wasn't there a recent warning about making threads that just result in people making "lists" and not actually discussing anything?

This thread isn't just lists, there's actual discussion happening in it too.

Besides, right now you're completely derailing the topic and you were already asked a few times to take discussions with Faulkner to a PM instead of derailing a thread by doing pointless back and forth.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:right now you're completely derailing the topic and you were already asked a few times to take discussions with Faulkner to a PM instead of derailing a thread by doing pointless back and forth.

Is all that red text really necessary? We can all read your words just fine in black.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Is all that red text really necessary? We can all read your words just fine in black.

The text is red because they want you to think that if you don't heed the warning they'll slice your wrists and bleed you to death or something...

But yeah another resolution....uhhmmm...to find time to get my martial arts going on a bit more regularly , which I ahvent been able to do lately.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

birdyofthemoongoddess
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby birdyofthemoongoddess » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:44 am

.......... because I'm late at everything here, I'll post mine now.

1. Lose weight.
2. Get a job (over the summer)
3. Improve my drawing skills
4. Draw a nude model,
5. Get 5's on all my AP tests
6. Finish my epic Harry Potter "everyone's gay" fanfic.

... that's about it, I guess. I'm sort of boring. :\
Birdy is a girl.
hannah's handprints.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”