Arguably Life's Greatest Question...

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Wait, if the sandwich was assembled by the hand of God, will eating it turn the eater into a Heaven Smile?
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Axell
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Axell » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:54 pm

I"d just keep it in my mouth for as long as possible

ZapX
Guided by the New Era
Guided by the New Era

•      
  •      

Postby ZapX » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:11 pm

That's what she said.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"Stop watching anime. it makes you think all girls are incredibly hot and shy, and there are 10 that all want your boner which just isn't true." -Brik-aniki

"I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I WANT TO EAT MY OWN VULVA AND SHARE IT WITH A LOVED ONE!"-Reichu

"I have a fetish for naked women with stigmata playing ping pong in the mud. Is there a name for that?" -Kaiser O-Ornette-dono-sama

“Don’t do that; that was probably hooker money.” -SSD on me holding money with my mouth

Axell
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Axell » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Well duh, it tastes sooooo goood

schismatics
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby schismatics » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:29 pm

ZapX wrote:That's what she said.

Beat me to it.

I'd probably analyze what teh sammich is made of, enjoy the bloody thing and re-create for future generations.

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:07 pm

I’d just save what’s left for later, keep it in reserve for a time when I would really need it.

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby backseatjesus » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:14 am

What if Emerald made it before he died?

DAVEvangelion
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby DAVEvangelion » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:24 am

BrikHaus wrote:Since god does not exist, then the sandwich must have been created after thousands of years of evolution of sandwich recipes. Therefore, it is recreateable after all. So why not just chow down and then have some more?

Sorry, no noodly appendages were involved, and the sandwich (as mentioned before) will never exist again.
Tidus: AH HA HA HA HA HA HA
Yuna: HA HA HA HA HA

DAVEvangelion
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby DAVEvangelion » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:34 am

Eva Yojimbo wrote:There are no sandwiches assembled by the hands of God; the sandwich is a lie.

You have mistaken sandwiches for cakes :toothy:
Yuna: HA HA HA HA HA

Kamina
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Kamina » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:16 am

I alter your scenario and i take one big last bite enjoy it, help someone commit a real life human instrumentality, and be the one to control the actions of the created god and have it make me such a large number of these sandwiches, that in my lifetime humanity will have hardly used 1% of the existing sandwiches that cover the earth in all their splendor.

If said sandwich is as good as you say the death of all mankind is worth it, and so long as one sandwich exists thier will be proof of mankind's existence.

And as stated because they are holy in nature and thus never spoil, yay eating till your obese :jiggy:

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:37 am

I'll drink to that! But surely you meant this.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

AVman9
Sachiel
Sachiel

Re: Arguably Life's Greatest Question...

•      
  •      

Postby AVman9 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:44 am

DAVEvangelion wrote:Let's say you're eating a sandwich. But this isn't any ORDINARY sandwich. It is the greatest sandwich you have ever eaten!
That sounds like the Broodwich to me. In that case I would not finish it at all, due to my fear of being chopped in half by 2D drawings.
Take a wild guess at what the AV means....
Adult Video? -The Eva Monkey

You raise the blade...
You make the change...
You rearrange me 'till I'm sane...

SaltyJoe
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby SaltyJoe » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:19 am

If this is really a once in existence opportunity, it is best to make it last. Yes, ladies: here is a man who likes to make it laaast.

Juvenile idiocy that defeats the purpose of the question:
I would, like, make a recording of my brain during eating the sandwhich with some doohickey, and then, like, project that recording directly into my brain to relive the experience. Ha ha, take that, God!
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read."

TheAyanamiOtaku
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby TheAyanamiOtaku » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:10 am

first for me. would i rather experience one divine orgasm or two less divine but longer ones?
Rei: I'm not your puppet.

The Allied States of Syraneen

VoidEater
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby VoidEater » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:07 pm

Alll experience is transitory.

The goal must be to fully immerse oneself in the experience that is available, knowing it will pass, rather than trying to modify the intrinsic nature of the experience or trying to prolong it.

Each experience is unique and sacred, it is but our mind that introduces the illusion that one is better than another.

So, clearly, the first option.
"I would like to see a clown remake of 'Terms of Endearment' or 'The Thorn Birds.' Or maybe a big disaster movie, like 'Towering Inferno.' That's stuff I'd pay to see. Nothing says entertainment more than burning clowns."

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”