Content Submissions, Suggestions and Comments

For discussion of and submissions for the EvaGeeks Wiki and Commentary. Open to all posters.

Moderator: Board Staff

Blockio
Arael
Arael

Re: Content Submissions, Suggestions and Comments

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:37 pm

I think there was a second one actually. I briefly thought about buying it as well, but waited to see how the first one was, and after reading it, I decided not to
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Reichu
Space-Time Teratoma
Space-Time Teratoma

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:00 am

There's a similar book by the Keroro Gunsou dude but it has nothing to do with the Takezaki one

https://www.darkhorse.com/Books/21-363/ ... ribute-TPB

Blockio
Arael
Arael

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:24 pm

I stand corrected. That is in fact the book I bought, it was the other way around; I read the Takezaki sketches in this one, was not exactly impressed and decided not to get the book that featured mainly him
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)
What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu
The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “The Editorium”