O-chan's Ode to Evageeks (plus: thankyous + goodbyes)

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

•      
  •      

Postby Oz » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:41 pm

I'm posting on this topic extremely late because I've been uncertain about posting it on it despite reading a lot earlier. I haven't directly discussed with you a lot, Miss O, but I certainly hold a deep respect for your thoughts and energy. I wish you all the best, and remember to take care of yourself! :thumbsup:
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Captain_Morgan » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Though we rarely interacted (and whenever we did we would tend to disagree with each other), I can say you will be missed. Goodbye and good luck.

Xard
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby Xard » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:13 pm

So now O-chan is finally leaving? I don't feel so groovin' anymore...

bye bye O-chan, bye bye! ;_;

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:02 pm

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

•      
  •      

Postby slothen » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:13 am

tl;dr
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

oOoOoOo
Nerv Scientist
Nerv Scientist

•      
  •      

Postby oOoOoOo » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:26 am

Well, I'm going to wake up "PV" in a few minutes, then it is off to the cottage for a month or three (if we stay too long we'll have to cross-country ski to get to our cars!) ... and after that... well... possibly I'll be on a world tour devouring the world's heritage sites. ^^; So I'll take this time to give you all a proper goodbye! ^_^ I made sure to read everyone's messages, because I'm good like that, and it is all very much appreciated. Even if I didn't get to talk to some of you as much as I'd like, it was all still really wonderful. I'm quite happy that I'm still alive, and I want to make that into a trend. ^_^

I don't know where I'm going to be able to release all of my pent-up otaku energies, but who knows... maybe I'll be back in the year three thousand to usher in a new age, and/or destroy everything with blood lasers and tentacles. >_>

If you pray to me regularly, we can downgrade the apocalypse to something more gentle and adorable. (I accept PMs, burnt offerings, and blood sacrifices.) Ask your local acolyte how to sell your soul to me, you won't regret it!

In all seriousness, this thread makes me warm and fuzzy, that is, all of the posts that follow my first one make me feel all warm and fuzzy. ^^; Thanks again! ^_^
~ O-chan is soooo 2D right now.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”