"You know you're obsessed with NGE when" thread

This is a forum for casual discussion of Evangelion. Topics like "Asuka is hot!" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?" belong here.

Moderator: Board Staff

天使 | Nyo | 天使
Adam

Re: "You know you're obsessed with NGE when" thread

•      
  •      

Postby 天使 | Nyo | 天使 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:26 pm

Probably for it's been the obsession I have for this show. Ever since I've seen it, I can't EVER stop thinking about it. I dunno, maybe it's a just an obsession that will last for a bit (since I go through phases where I get hooked onto something and then move on), maybe even...forever. I've never seen ANY piece of media influence me in such an emotional and psychological way like Evangelion has done to me. Maybe it's my brittle sensitive mind that just wants to suck up all the edgy, negative sounding stuff (not saying the show is negatively bad, I'm just saying I like the way that it presents itself that way.)

But if we're gonna be funny about this, I would call myself obsessed when I'm gonna pay like $150-300 for a VRChat Commissioned Shinji. I don't know where I'm gonna get the money for that (since I'm ALREADY getting a $400 Oculus Rift), but we'll see what I can do. :shrug:
"Eva broke me so hard...I fell in love with it HARDER. Now I think Shinji x Kaworu is the hottest couple in all of Eva...yeah nothing wrong here." -This Boi

(Youtube: Nario, the one with the Ness Picture. I can't link it on my profile because it doesn't properly link it for some reason.

Discord: [λ3]Nyo#4442, don't send me weird pics or something. I'll just be using for anyone who wants contact me outside of the forums.)

~Nyo :3

Jibe
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Jibe » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:24 am

2019 obsession weakness

Blockio
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Blockio » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:36 am

F 02. I see what you did there.
Why don't you save the Princess next time instead of being such a baby? She would love it and maybe you could get a sweet kiss. ~ sadly not Mari in Q (Joseki)

What about titty-ten? ~ Reichu

The movies function on their own terms. If people can't accept them on those terms, and keep expecting them to be NGE, then they probably should have realized a while ago that they weren't going to have a good time. ~ Words of wisdom courtesy of Reichu

Return to “Evangelion Chit-Chat”