Your greatest frustrations in life...

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

trueno_twentyone
Matarael
Matarael

Your greatest frustrations in life...

•      
  •      

Postby trueno_twentyone » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:27 pm

I'll start off.

One of my great frustrations in life is that I want to become a Barista. Ever since I fell in love with coffee, it became my goal to be a Barista and to own a coffee shop which serve good coffee.

Another one is this, I can't really contain my emotions. It's really frustrating because it seems I can't do anything about it, specially when it comes to love and relationships. It can be the reason why some of my relationships don't work out as they should.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Great Genius Shinji-Sama » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:33 pm

Im too damned lazy and complacent to really push my self to work on any fic or any other kind of ideas. And they all just stay swarmed up in my head and bear no fruit.
Avatar: Utena and Anthy hawtness <3
-----------------------------------------------------------
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: ShinjiSama01
http://shinjisama.wordpress.com/ - Blog
http://otakuno1.deviantart.com/ - Deviant account

UltraBlackPilot
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby UltraBlackPilot » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:48 pm

That I cant dunk no matter how hard I try, That people wont leave me alone about being tall, and Ill never be able to drive the SSC Ultimate Aero to school.
Currently dying of love overdose.
It hurts.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:52 pm

other people.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Because I'm multi-racial and when people don't know that, they ask me if I'm adopted. :shakehead:
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

GoatMan
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby GoatMan » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 pm

NemZ wrote:other people.

I concur.

Also, finding a good paying job that has the potential of being a career that won't burn me out in four months.

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Teague » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:14 pm

UltraBlackPilot wrote:That I cant dunk no matter how hard I try, .

I know what you mean, I can go through various degrees of 'tipsy' but I've never managed to achieve a state I would describe as 'thoroughly pissed'...
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

backseatjesus
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby backseatjesus » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:01 am

School. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:06 am

Bureaucracies. And all the stupid little petty bullshit things that make them so horrible.

...And other people, primarily because they're the cause of all those stupid little petty bullshit things.

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:26 am

Your posting.

Er wait, uh..I dunno. Really I just wish I was more inclined to social activity. I get along really well with most people and have no trouble speaking up and being witty and whatever else once I meet them, but most of the time I never end up really going beyond the point of "casual acquaintance" unless someone else is outgoing enough to make the first move towards friendship, because I usually have no idea what to do, myself. Thankfully I've got some great friends who evidently thought enough of me to bother, which is nice to think about, though I wouldn't mind being more outgoing in that department...making plans to see friends more often, going out of my way to meet more new people....a female companion would be nice. Other than what I've said already, I suppose it's at least partially some combination of my valuing of my time alone and of how often it completely slips my mind to try making any plans with friends until they're already all booked up.

But really I'm a pretty cheerful person usually, and not just on the outside :P

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:35 am

Poker - which is what I do professionally. It's a hard way to make an easy living and can get PC-smashing frustrating at times when I go through losing streaks that can last weeks.

Great Genius Shinji-Sama wrote:Im too damned lazy and complacent to really push my self to work on... (anything creative)
Also this.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Bomby von Bombsville
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby Bomby von Bombsville » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:40 am

1. Money is a major issue, and I always seem to get into situations where I pay more money than I should be paying and I have no one to blame except myself. My current apartment is a good example. At least its nice.

2. I always fall for the most unavaliable girl possible. Recently I fell for a girl... who was transferring to Cornell. -_-' She says she's going to come back to visit the UW this year, and I hope to see her, but I really shouldn't hold out for anything to happen. That doesn't mean deep down inside I'm really wishing something would. Meanwhile, any time a girl falls for me it's always someone who I can never see being more than friends with.

3. I couldn't keep a clean bedroom to save my life. I just can't motivate myself to clean it.

4. People who are logic averse. Free Market Capitalism is a really bad idea.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:58 am

Depression/anixety making it damn near impossible for me to feel normal instead of hopeless or upset. Also, RAEG that I'm not allowed to try anti-depressants.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

BobBQ
Dyskolos
Dyskolos

•      
  •      

Postby BobBQ » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:05 am

The hard drive which faithfully served me until a few days ago, when it started choking and took my Steam installation and all my anime with it. I've mostly rescued the important Steam bits, but my animu is still held hostage by the mysterious villain Read Error 5.

Upgrade to NTFS, they said. It's faster and more reliable, they said.

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:18 am

Everything people said about social crap minus the parts about medication. I feel your pain my fellows. People on or needing meds I'm with you in spirit.

Ahem

My dad remarried when I was a kid ( about 17 years ago now ) to the single most worthless human being on earth ( yes even paris hilton is rich that counts as some kind of worth ). Shes done nothing but alienate him from his friends and family ( his sons included), and been a general leech the entire time I've known her. I really wish he'd leave her, but I know its not going to happen, he can't afford it.

One day I will piss on her grave.
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:08 am

I am mostly annoyed with other people... and Spanish. I really get frustrated when it comes to Spanish.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Xeroko
Forum Maid
Forum Maid

•      
  •      

Postby Xeroko » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:13 am

Arthritis and all the great pain it brings me.
Clocks and Maids
Don't believe in yourself, believe in the maid who believes in you! <3
The Ewan McGregor and Jaime Lannister Fangirl of EGF
My cakes will pierce the heavens!
Maidly Quote: "I'll punish you in high heels!"

[url]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt111/Xero103/1297051910683.jpg[/url]
~=Gothic Lolita=~
EGF's Herald of Slaanesh

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

•      
  •      

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:22 am

I have man-boobs and they've been an unending source of misery since early adolescence. They're easily one of the leading factors to my anxiety and low self-esteem. Actually, forget about that because I've been very fine lately. I'm technically obese, but I carry my weight very well. People seem to think I'm actually about 50lbs lighter than I really am, I suppose it helps that I'm tall. Incidentally, I'm not going to pursue any form of sexual intimacy until I drop about 70lbs, but really have no motivation for either.

So I'd say my greatest frustration right now is that we live in a shallow and apathetic society where instant gratification has become the law of land. Nothing meaningful, beautiful or true is important anymore unless it can penetrate the brain sphere within the five second window the average teen can manage to spare when they're not texting or getting pregnant. And god forbid you should watch something that doesn't spoon-feed you verbal diarrhea or plop our face right against the rotten tit of a whore to feed you the rancid milk on internet memes. God damn, morons passing around their plagued images and pulling the infected gash of societal stupidity wider than a crowning woman's vagina!

:raz:

Okay, I'm done.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

•      
  •      

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:22 am

MugwumpHasNoLiver wrote:So I'd say my greatest frustration right now is that we live in a shallow and apathetic society where instant gratification has become the law of land. Nothing meaningful, beautiful or true is important anymore unless it can penetrate the brain sphere within the five second window the average teen can manage to spare when they're not texting or getting pregnant. And god forbid you should watch something that doesn't spoon-feed you verbal diarrhea or plop our face right against the rotten tit of a whore to feed you the rancid milk on internet memes. God damn, morons passing around their plagued images and pulling the infected gash of societal stupidity wider than a crowning woman's vagina!
That is QUITE the rant, Muggy! Someone should sig this.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

•      
  •      

Postby Guyver Spawn » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:09 am

Way too many to list down. But for the main part it would be most of my family, and most people on the internet (like people that offen post on IMDB and Moviecodec).
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”