League of Extraordinary Gentlemen East

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen East

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:09 pm

As is indicated by the original, Victorian-England set comics series, and its successors in the form of "The Black Dossier" and the upcoming "Century," Leagues of (to our eyes) literary persons - not authors - have existed in every era within memory to aid Albion in defense against her enemies, going indeed through the twentieth century to the modern era. But what of the other island empire, far into the rising sun beyond the lands of Cathay? The ambitious nation often regarded as Britain's twin and counterpart in the region, so famous for adopting so much of British science and strategy as a prelude to its own attempt for world power? With such a wide variety of able and notable persons at its disposal, might a similar league have existed - and exist - to employ them in defense of Emperor and country?

As conceived by me and other posters...from 4-chan of all places, this thread will serve as a focal point for a wide spanning crossover of fiction, Anime being the main target, and Evangelion as the spear head of this project. This is a deconstruction and reconstruction above all, therefore while Shinji will be SLIGHTLY more likable, Sailor Moon will be a total bitch

I would like all your help in assembling a better timeline then the one I posted on 4-chan previously...

4.000.000.000 B.C. – A planetoid called "Black Moon" crashes into Earth and becomes the Earth's Moon.

170.000.000 B.C. – Evil witch Bandora causes the extinction of dinosaurs.

Somewhere in between – The Silver Millennium. The events of Dragon Warrior 3, Illusion of Gaia.

1000-1650. Events of Legend of Zelda and early Final Fantasy Games take Place.

Need help on this

Sometime in Between- Guts revives the Japanese League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, and manages to Imprison God's Hand in Antarctica. There imprisonment would morph them into the Old Ones/Angels

1863- Italian Explorer Mario discovers Mushroom Kingdom underneath the Island of Japan. Events of Ruroni Kenshin happen

1927 – The underground land of "Kappas" discovered by accident. The man who made the discovery returned back completely insane. His ramblings contain accounts of a strange place where "everything is turned upside-down" (Akutagawa Ryunosuke's "Kappa")

1900s-1930s – Help me here!

1925– Co-Prosperity Sphere of Asia formed (Also the Imperial State of Japan) from Battle Royale, after the Martain invasion of 1898 and rumors of a birh of a "Moon Child".

1939-1945
Co-Prosperity Sphere of Asia allies itself with Adenoid Hynkel after his invasion of Österreich.

1960s – 1970s- League created to battle a yet undefined (by me) menace. Ironially their founder is a Gajiin named Lupin the Third

1969- Fall of the Co-Prosperity Sphere of Asia

1969 – Catlike robot Doraemon arrives from the future.

1972-1974 – Operation period of giant mecha codenamed "Demon God Z" (Mazinger Z)

1973-1974 – Operation period of powerful cyborg codenamed "Cutie Honey".

1975-1977 – War against the evil Vegans! (Grendizer)

1992-1993 – Evil witch Bandora released from her confinement. Zyurangers defeat her and the "Great Satan" himself, and then go to Heaven.

1994-1999= Events of Sailormoon happens.

1999 – Zentradian spaceship crashes on an island in the Pacific. Scientists begin to study it.

2000 – A scientific expeditions in the Antarctic discovers a strange elder powerful being, whom they call an "Angel". This is ofcourse the Ry'ligh the Temple to the Old Ones. Suddenly, the future 2000s League appears in Tokyo. After being rejected by Kyon, Haruhi unleashes her powers. This causes the Second Impact, which destroys the Antarctic, and forces severe climate changes. WW3 breaks out. Tokyo is destroyed by what officials say was a "nuclear explosion".

2001 – WW3 ends, though local wars continue to 2005 or even to 2008 (which is why some consider these dates as the end dates of WW3). Earth population is halved. Haruhi's unconscious body is kept under Ground Zero, and is only referred to as "Akira". Note that by the 2030s, after the years of research and experiments, her body will undergo serious changes in form and appearance. Early trail versions of Rei are built and discarded and undergo similar experiments. They are given aliases "Masaru", "Takashi" and "Kiyoko".

2003-2006 – Neo Tokyo built. A wave of strange murders by a serial killer the press calls "Kira" shocks Japan.

2005 – Another spaceship crashes on Earth, absorbs machines into itself and vanishes. Japanese government creates GGG – an agency against alien threats. They use giant mecha to battle alien called "Zonderians", who are in fact Zentradian sabotage drones, with the main goal to prepare the forthcoming invasion.

2008 – New Kira murders. The 2000s League is summoned by a bored Haruhi to investigate them. New Kira found, case closed.

2009 – After 10 years of research, scientists found a way to get the Zentradian ship to work. During the ship's first test flight, an invading army of Zentradians arrives. The war with Zentradians starts, with League member Hikaru Ichijyo captured by the enemy. The remaining League gathers again to find a way to battle the alien menace.

2010 – To prevent the Zentradians' invasion, the 2000s League (sans Hikaru and maybe Usagi) travels 10 years back in time to 2000 AD using Timerangers technology (well... I've got another idea as well... Kyon's pseudonym is John Smith, right?..). The war with the Zentradians ends (still dunno why, maybe like in canon – because of Hikaru).

2012 – Colonization ship Megaroad-1 leaves Earth. Time-Space Administration Bureau created somewhere at that time.

2015 – The events of NG Evangelion and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Strikers (damn if I known how they fit together).

2016 – End of Evangelion. Causes massive destruction on Earth, including earthquakes destroying Japan and much of America. Probably also causes the disappearance of the colonization ship Megaroad-1.

2017-2019- Fist of the North Star happens. Most think it is the result of Nuclear War. NERV does its best to encourage these rumors

2020 – Japan and the rest of the world rebuilt using nanotech (called "micromachines" by some). Virtual technologies, mostly developed by NERV, play a much more prominent role in this new Japan. 2ch merges with 4chan into a neoimageboard called "Walled City". Virtual pop idol Rei Toei gains popularity. The Events of William Gibbson's "Neuromancer" happens.

2021 – The first Astral Gate is built. The events of Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Force. Bubblegum Crisis happens

2022 – The "Gate Accident" happens. Earth is bombarded by shards of the destroyed moon. In the subsequent chaos, WW4 breaks out. Some people move to live underground, or on other planets. Security Section 9 is formed.

2022-2028 – The Events of this League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

2029-2040s – The events of GiTS.

2030s – The events of Akira.

2031 – Historical romance movie "Do You Remember Love?" becomes a hit.

2050 – Inbit invasion (Mospeada) (Dunno much about this series; just added the date to fill the gap between GiTS and CB).

2070s – The events of Cowboy Bebop. Earth's surface is nearly devastated by the still continuing lunar shard rain and the nuclear war against Inbits; few people still live there. The underground dwellers have by this time formed large cities and nations, and bore the ground with huge drills (guess). G-Gundam takes place

2530-2560- Events of Gundam happen, 100 years after terrarforming of Earth. Project fails, and the ancestors of Kamina and Simon stay underneath the Earth. Events of Trigun happen on a distant world.

Working on a team now (note I already I have a plot in mind....but this is still in the beta stage)

2020s League

Shinji Ikarai – The first person to escape from Third Impact. Though more likable then NGE Shinji, he should be exposed as slightly bigoted and sexist early on, keeping in with Moore's realistic but over the top critique on Japan's culture would be. Keeping up with Moore's free love take on things, he is involved with Mokoto and Usagi Tsukino. Non-Action guy. Purely wanted on the team for his leadership abilities...witch now exist since recovering from TANG

Motoko Kusanagi – a promising police officer and the first full body cyborg. Second in command (The Lancer)

Kenshiro- If you don't know who he is, watch more anime.

Blues – a prototype cyborg, constructed by Dr. Thomas Light. He was stolen by the League from the professor's lab, and became their temporary member. At the end of our story, he will be left dying, with his energy system malfunctioning. Seconds later he will be picked up by Dr. Albert Wily...

Usagi Tsukino – a formerly famous Sailor Senshi, now in her 40s, who still believes in her dream...but unrepentantly racist. Hints over how Asuka left the team, primarily because of her. Ironically she is sleeping with the only Gajin on the team, Chase.

Henry Chase- Cyber Cowboy, and one of the best hackers in the world Though loyal to Shinji, he is highly unscrupulous and amoral. In many of the team members minds, he reinforces there bigoted views of foreigners. Like Shinji he is the Non-Action guy...though he is on the team for his skills on the key board and connections in the Toyko underworld.

2020s League's "M" is Gendo Ikari – the Puppet Master. His various projects to revive his late wife have turned out to be not in vain. Among them was his research in the field of artificial intelligence. Before dying, Gendo managed to transform his own consciousness into a high-level artificial intelligence, which he named accordingly – the Puppet Master. Now, having become the God of the Wired, he serves a an "M" figure for the 2020s League. Shinji is not aware of his identity.

1960's League

Ultraman

Atomu (Astro Boy)

Go Mifune (Speed Racer)

Gojira (duh) (after 1964)

Tetsujin-28 (operating since 1945) & Shotaro Kaneda (30+ yrs at the time)

Lupin III – grandson of Arsene Lupin, member of Les Hommes Mysterieux. Founder of the League.
Last edited by Themaninblack on Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I won.

NemZ
Token Misanthrope
Token Misanthrope

•      
  •      

Postby NemZ » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:52 pm

This could either be brilliant of so bad it isn't even worth reading to make fun of it.
Rest In Peace ~ 1978 - 2017
"I'd consider myself a realist, alright? but in philosophical terms I'm what's called a pessimist. It means I'm bad at parties." - Rust Cohle
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize that half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin
"The internet: It's like a training camp for never amounting to anything." - Oglaf
"I think internet message boards and the like are dangerous." - Anno

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 pm

:lol: You forgot the REAL reason behind the 1923 Kanto earthquake: the struggle between the 1920's league (lol make this part up) and the evil Kato unleashed the vengeful rage of Tokyo's Guardian (Doomed Megalopolis).

I'm kind of surprised Bubblegum Crisis doesn't find its way into your cyberpunk phase. Isn't that a classic at this point?

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Merridian wrote::lol: You forgot the REAL reason behind the 1923 Kanto earthquake: the struggle between the 1920's league (lol make this part up) and the evil Kato unleashed the vengeful rage of Tokyo's Guardian (Doomed Megalopolis).

I'm kind of surprised Bubblegum Crisis doesn't find its way into your cyberpunk phase. Isn't that a classic at this point?

Thanks, I find a way to add those things in (if you could maybe make a suggestion what Era Bubblegum Crisis would be in...)

This timeline is still a rough draft

NemZ wrote:This could either be brilliant of so bad it isn't even worth reading to make fun of it.

That's why I'm trying to get all the help I can so its the former and not the latter. :P
I won.

Teague
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Teague » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Interesting, although I kinda feel Goku should be in that timeline mentioned there...mostly I just want to see Goku deconstructed...
"Don't you touch a hair on that boy's head! Have you no respect? He's mine! Get your own human play-thing, you quartz-brained little creampuff!"- Bernard Black
"Kaji was the most heartbroken and shattered over Kaji's death besides Misato." -AuraTwilight
Self-admitted meme-whore.
Unashamed troper.
O-sensei's House of a Thousand Hearts: Lest We Forget

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:32 pm

I guess Bubblegum Crisis could take place in the 2020's? I feel like I should also mention Armitage III: Poly-Matrix, if only because cyborgs bearing children is kind of an important concept. I guess that could slide into the same place Goku: Midnight Eye would go (if that was even included; its plot is pretty trivial compared to the world-endangering threats usually associated with League). Actually, Armitage could slide into the late-2020's, early-2030's or so, basically coincide with Masamune Shirow's (GitS) take on cybernetics.

Teague wrote:I kinda feel Goku should be in that timeline mentioned there...
Dragon Ball should probably go into the far FAR FAR FAR FAR future of Earth, like, Earth post-revival of the Astral Gate crisis stuff. I can almost see this existing side-by-side with Haibane-Renmei and/or Texhnolyze, but neither of these really seem appropriate (and Texhnolyze was TOO apocalyptic in this sense). I can see Kino’s Journey placed here, though.

If felt you so inclined, I suppose Ergo Proxy could slide into the 2100’s. Domes and deadlands mix pretty well with the destruction of Earth’s surface, even if the whole ‘proxy’ thing made no sense whatsoever.

I want to say that Devilman and Wicked City deserve mention... liberally include the idea that Wicked City's "demon world" is the same place that the demons originate in Ninja Scroll, which also happens to be Devilman's birthplace. I don't know how well any of that would gel with your set-up, though. I feel kind of silly for even suggesting it.

(How did I forget this?) Ogami Itto DEFINITELY deserves a place in your 'mythos' (Lone Wolf and Cub). Might as well throw in Decapitator Asaemon while you're at it (Samurai Executioner), since they shared continuity anyway.

I also feel compelled to mention Jin-Roh, but I can't imagine trying to iron out the logistics of mixing Oshii's whole alternate history of the Kerebos saga with what you're doing. That'd just be a screaming mess. In many ways, the same thing goes for the Patlabor stuff.

Galaxy Express 999 and Space Battleship Yamato might be able to coincide with relative ease (it's been a long time since I've watched Galaxy Express 999, so I could be completely wrong). If I had to choose where they'd go in your shared universe, I'd say post-Bebop, but I'm kind of skeptical if they'd even fit in the first place.

On a different note, I'm sort of puzzled as to why you chose Fist of the North Star to take place so early. :shrug: That was so heavy in its apocalyptic outlook that it (in my mind) seems to be more appropriate for the time of Cowboy Bebop, when Earth is supposed to be an uninhabitable wasteland. Then again, I suppose you might be able to pull it off post-EoE... it just seems strange that civilization would rebuild so quickly after an apocalypse so devastatingly depicted.

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 pm

Galaxy Express 999 will DEFINITELY be added in, as I loved the themes explored in it.

Furthermore, Wolf and Cub will be added in, wiith the titular characters having helped out Guts (of all people)

Also anything that doesn't quite fit, could be Alan Moore'd into a parallel Earth (done quite often in Japanese Literature).

As for Fist of the North Star...I originally did that in fact for the 4chan thread...but I thought showing that the world took a little while to recover after 3I would be important.

Maybe I should make it take place then though.

Anyone catcht he Gurren Lagaan reference btw?

I notice I didn't add a lot of Jump Manga to the list though. Should I add in Naruto to the list. I always thought it would be hilarious to put the Naruto's government as the predecessor to Battle Royale's.

One Piece could take place during Gutts timeline.

Also, as sick as it sounds Hentai does have to be mentioned. I'm thinking that Tentacle monsters might be the result of the 1945 Atomic bombings of Japan. end of reference.

Also any ideas for earlier leagues, as background fluff anyone?
I won.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm

You forgot Kamina.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:04 pm

BrikHaus wrote:You forgot Kamina.

He's there, look closer. Keyword Giant Drills
I won.

Merridian
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby Merridian » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:30 pm

Who is Guts? Since his time frame is early Shogunate-ish (I'm guessing roughly 1600-1650), I'll just list some ad hoc roster ideas here:
Ogami Itto--you've already mentioned him, plus he's just awesome no matter what.

Sanjuro (of Kurosawa's Yojimbo & sequel) deserves mention, but since Itto's already here, I suppose one of them would be redundant. I don't want Kurosawa to go to waste though, so I suppose Kambei Shimada (post-Seven Samurai, I'm thinking) could work? Then again, he’s more of a leader-figure, so maybe an aged-Katsushiro would work better…

It'd also be cool to have Ryunosuke (of The Sword of Doom) to make an appearance, but I can't tell which side he'd be on. Either way, he'd have to die. He’s just too friggin nuts.

It occurred to me that Shigurui would take place in this time as well, so maybe some characters from that could be involved. Problem I ran into with this is that every character in Shigurui is completely psychotic, so if, say, Gennosuke OR Seigen was involved, there’d be too much unbalance with someone like Ryunosuke already on board.

Zatoichi needs to pop up, as well. Just because. Even if it’s just some kind of cameo. Maybe even throw in some classic Shaw Brothers Hong-Kong stuff, since this is concerning ‘the East’, and not just ‘Japan’ only.

It’d be great if Wong Fei-Hong was present (in some form) in the mid-late 1800’s league, but he’s simultaneously a folk legend AND a real figure. Same problem occurs with Jubei Yagyu, really. That kind of thing is ultimately your call, though.

Adekis
Ramiel
Ramiel

Re: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen East

•      
  •      

Postby Adekis » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Themaninblack wrote:Blues – a prototype android, constructed by Dr. Thomas Light. He was stolen by the League from the professor's lab, and became their temporary member. At the end of our story, he will be left dying, with his energy system malfunctioning. Seconds later he will be picked up by Dr. Albert Wily...

Fixed.
In addition:
Oh.
Hell.
Yes.
"Why do you foolish Lilin assume you can control me? 'Cause you can't control me!" - My take on the relationship between SEELE and Kaworu
"[Eva] is a story where the main character witnesses many horrors with his own eyes, but still tries to stand up again.
It is a story of will; a story of moving forward, if only just a little." - Hideaki Anno

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:36 am

Short story setting the setting will be up tonight.

Shinji and Mokoto will be introduced, but still wondering if I should move Kenshiro back where he was....
I won.

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:44 pm

just a rough intro...ehhhh hope its decent

“Inspector Toshiko Zenigata, I presume? Or are you just a bureaucrat like me? What the hell do you want?” Shinji said, as he lifted a stack of protcol papers from his desk and ran to the elevator. Anything involving the higher ups in the Japanese government no longer concerned him; he was done with all of them. He fought for Japan and the world when he was 14, helped it get back on its feet until he was 17, and what did he get from it?

A series of broken relationships, a few token mentions in textbooks after agreeing to step aside for the “men” to take over, and a small apartment on the bay side of Toyko. Oh, and a job as section chief in the Bureau of Agriculture.

Even that was fine, because when they pushed him aside, he was able to move on with his life. He was able to have dinner with friends and dates without wondering if once he left his position as savior of mankind, if they would leave him. He no longer had to worry about getting people killed because he fucked up. He didn’t have to worry about being killed by an assassin or a fucking Eldritch Abomination angel. But he wasn’t there errand boy, no matter how much they wish he was.

“ Shinji, Japan needs you.” The old woman said, scuttling towards in him pseudo calm manner that betrayed how frantic she had become.

Her face was tight and cheeks where extremely narrow, she looked like she was trying to eat oysters in one foul gulp. Pretty much like any other woman working a government job really, they all looked bitter to Shinji…as if the Japanese diet was sucking the joy and life out of them soon as they joined up like vampire, witch it very might well might be doing. Hell everything was standard about her, expect her unnatural pink eyes…witch themselves weren’t that uncommon thanks to radiation poisoning mutating the local gene pool. Her pants suit was black and all around ultra conservative. Her shoes where practically standard issued. If Shinji didn’t know her, or rather if she didn’t make such a large impression on him due to the nature of their last meeting, he wouldn’t have recognized her like most of the people in the building.

She looked like the stereotype of her demographic, a good trait for her line of work.

“ It always seems to need me, and I don’t see the reason why. I’m really not all that special without the Mecha you know. You should get some other Adventurer or Hot Blooded punk. I’m retired. Too old to dust off the old plug suit and get to work.” Shinji said briskly, as he moved towards the elevator, he was no longer planning to hand out the papers to his sectary, he was just concerned about getting out of the office without having to deal with this.

“Still running away huh?” the woman said sharply

“That doesn’t work anymore. I'm not a kid. Go find someone else, you used me all up.” Shinji said with a smile. He was tired of this ‘I have your psyche elevation shit’. Maybe he was a coward for pulling this, maybe he wasn’t. But he wasn’t going to run head first into a wall again for these bastards.

There was a long pause, and the daughter of one of Japan’s greatest detectives face contorted. She opened her mouth, and then closed. It took all of Shinji’s will power not to fall down on the floor before she opened her mouth, but he managed to stand. He didn’t even cry, though later after talking her and learning of the League, he would. He would sob himself asleep for a week

“Shinji, Asuka’s dead.”
I won.

BrikHaus
Dokutah Tenma
Dokutah Tenma

•      
  •      

Postby BrikHaus » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Merridian wrote:Who is Guts? Since his time frame is early Shogunate-ish (I'm guessing roughly 1600-1650)

Your anime-fu is weak. Stop watching faggy animus like Evangelion, and watch good shows like Berserk.
Awesomely Shitty
-"That purace has more badassu maddafaakas zan supermax spaceland."
-On EMF, as a thread becomes longer, the likelihood that fem-Kaworu will be mentioned increases exponentially.
-the only English language novel actually being developed in parallel to its Japanese version involving a pan-human Soviet in a galactic struggle to survive and to export the communist utopia/revolution to all the down trodden alien class and race- one of the premise being that Khrushchev remains and has abandoned Lysenko stupidity

esselfortium
Angel
Angel

•      
  •      

Postby esselfortium » Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:58 pm

I am only interested in this "Guts" if he's somehow involved with climbing the Aggro-Crag.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Themaninblack wrote:“Shinji, Asuka’s dead.”

Already lost interest.
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Themaninblack
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Themaninblack » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Eric Blair wrote:
Themaninblack wrote:“Shinji, Asuka’s dead.”

Already lost interest.

*Cough, Asuka fanboy, Cough*

Know I need to clean up the grammar than that big time though.
I won.

Eric Blair
Alberto del Rio
Alberto del Rio

•      
  •      

Postby Eric Blair » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Themaninblack wrote:*Cough, Asuka fanboy, Cough*

What gave me away? my avatar? :smirk:
In this time of Rebuild, I'm proud to be one of the few fans of the original NGE, and one of the last proud fans of Asuka Langley Soryu.
Avatar: A fighting boy meets girl on a one night stand, walking into the blue, ending day by day as they dance in a very merry Christmas, continuing on my own as a burning one man force while you come and make my day approaching in the nick of time and always, stand by me.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:05 am

:lol: Eric.

RE: Timeline help: Sailormoon present day events is 1992 to 1996ish, maybe early '97 (a year was lost/repeated after the Dark Kingdom aka "Negaverse" war with Queen Beryl).

Crystal Milennium occurs God knows when, and Silver Millennium is *not* "1000 years ago" as the DIC dub says, just some ancient time in the past. /fangirl shit.
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Captain_Morgan
Ireul
Ireul

•      
  •      

Postby Captain_Morgan » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:27 am

1939-1945
Co-Prosperity Sphere of Asia allies itself with Adenoid Hynkel after his invasion of Österreich.

Then there was the Martian invasion in 1898, which could lead to a call for a stronger military, government, etc. leading to the formation of the Co-Prosperity Sphere of Asia

Interesting concept, but I sort of agree with with Eric. I mean, come on, Asuka's too kick ass to die before the story even starts.

Return to “Fanfiction”