[RP]NGE School ground conversation.

General Role-Playing and collective works.

Moderator: Board Staff

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 am

He tried to wipe it off like it was a bug but it smeared on his hand. Trying to avoid more drops he ran back into the building. He washed his hand and made his way back to class. What Shinji didn't notice was is that while he was on the roof, several cicadas had crawled into his pocket. When he was relaxed enough, he made his way back to class and sat down. It was then that the usual screeching of those annoying insects was much louder than normal. His classmates looked around for a bit before their eyes focused on the source of the sound. "What, w-wait its not me!" The class rep was not pleased.
Last edited by Sammaeloo on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

Shinji's day goes from bad to worse XD

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:39 am

Shinji twitched, having made his way to the boy's bathroom. Thankfully, he managed to shake away the cicadas and wash the bird crap off his person. "This day can't get any worse, my life sucks enough to begin with."

He clenched a fist and shook it at the thin air ahead of him. "AND THAT'S NOT AN INVITATION FOR YOU TO TEMPT ME, FATE!"

Little did he know that somebody noticed Shinji's private ramblings, and proceeded to....

Zeak
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Zeak » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Calm him down. Shinji you live with such a babe... How can your life suck? said Toji.

Little did Shinji know fate had already begun to tempt him in the remains of old Tokyo
Writer and Lead animator of Cold Heart
webpage

Kaname Langley
Asuka's Cousin
Asuka's Cousin

•      
  •      

Postby Kaname Langley » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 pm

(OCC HEY SSD-CHAN and THANK U)

!I gonna kill them both!- Hikari Thought
Only losers consider the possibility of defeat without even trying.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:53 pm

Staring out at the window, hand on cheek, Rei sighed, ignoring the teacher's lies--er lecture of Second Impact. The teacher seemed so into his rambling, he didn't even notice that half of the class was either absent, asleep, or playing online with their laptops.

Almonds. I wish for a jar of one., Rei thought, continuing to look and be mysterious.

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:56 pm

"How many times has this old man said this story? He must be senile." Toji thought to himself. "I wonder where Shinji went..." Kensuke wondered.
Cheese wheel in the U.S. Coast Guard.

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Lucretius » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:59 pm

"And that's when Tokugawa ordered me to commit ritual suicide," said the teacher, lecturing to the sleeping class.

"Did I ever tell you that I had to walk ten miles through the snow every day? Then Second Impact happened, and it didn't snow anymore. I miss snow."

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Proud supporter of Shinji x Sachiel

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Due to his bad luck with sitting on the roof, Shinji had decided to sneak off to the school's library. He found himself a quiet place to sit, and listened to his SDAT, reading a book.

His peace and quiet was cut short, however, when suddenly......

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:06 pm

....when suddenly a fight between two other students broke out in the library and Shinji's peace was once more interrupted.

@SSD what is SDAT? EDIT: Never mind. Googled it.
Last edited by Joseph the PRPD on Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

THE Hal E. Burton 9000
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby THE Hal E. Burton 9000 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:27 pm

^you're kidding about SDAT, right?
- TEH Fabulous Hal E. Burton 9000

P.S. For those wanting to discuss a matter with yours truly not pertaining to the general topic at hand, PM me. Please and thank you.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:45 pm

(OOC: :asuka_miffed: ...This is an SDAT: Image Moving right along...)

"Just what I need, more noise." Shinji shook his head. He checked the time, realizing his class was going to end soon.

Oh, crap! The teacher might assign us homework tonight!, he suddenly realized.

He picked up his things and headed back to his class, when he was stopped by the Class Rep. Hikari did NOT look happy, considering all the unintentional trouble he had been causing throughout that day's history class.

"I...um...uh.. I'm sorry!" Shinji bowed as he fidgeted, blushing.

Sammaeloo
Bridge Bunny
Bridge Bunny

•      
  •      

Postby Sammaeloo » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Shinji's luck wasn't getting better as he was too close to Hikari and ended up headbutting her in the chin when he bowed. The class rep. was furious and sent him to the principal's office. Shinji sat in the waiting room and was called in. He sat down and the first words out of the principal's mouth were...
Seize the day.....by the throat....
I hate mcdonalds because their mascot is a creepy spooky clown who looks like he smells funny. Seriously every time I see ronald I think he's secretly some sort of rapist who turns people into hamburgers. Also their food sucks. -Defectron
Our plumbing is messed up and my dad will not call anybody because he's a cheap asshole. Fuck you old man, fucking call someone. Some of us want to stay sanitary. -backseatjesus

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Lucretius » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:55 pm

Hikari sat at her desk, muttering about Shinji. "He's a menace! The world could end any day now, so it's more important than ever that we hear that old guy lecture during the time we have left."

He shuddered a bit, remembering the somewhat creepy level of detail Kaji had gone into, while rubbing a watermelon in a disturbingly sexual way.

Life is a continuous nut-kicking contest where your turn comes last if ever. -majlund

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:01 pm

"Gone Angel huntin': Don't knock it until you've tried it, that shit tastes GOOOD.", said the principal sign's to his office. Strange.

Shinji blinked. "He's not here?! I'm seeing things?! Uh...o...k..."

Sighing, FINALLY on his way back to classroom 2-A for good, Shinji felt himself run face first into somebody.

If Shinji could, he would have sweatdropped right then. Why couldn't his day just be normal for once?!
Last edited by Sailor Star Dust on Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Lucretius » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:11 pm

"You have run into me," said Rei, impassive as always.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:13 pm

"Ayanami!" Shinji blinked. He then looked around, noticing the hallways were mostly empty.

The boy blushed slightly as he spoke, "Do you want to go to Nerv together after school? It'd be nice if we could get to know each other better."

Lucretius
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

•      
  •      

Postby Lucretius » Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:22 pm

"Yes," said Rei, blushing.

Kaname Langley
Asuka's Cousin
Asuka's Cousin

•      
  •      

Postby Kaname Langley » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:19 pm

'Are you ok, Ayanami?. You Seen lost in Your thoughts' Shinji said. 'Like always' he mutered.
Only losers consider the possibility of defeat without even trying.

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:34 pm

"I was once again thinking of my stuffed horse head, Commander Horse. I wish to become one with him, it would be most pleasant.", Rei replied, blushing. :rei_blush:

Joseph the PRPD
Elder God
Elder God

•      
  •      

Postby Joseph the PRPD » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:38 pm

"What do you mean Ayanami?" Shinji replied.

Return to “Role-Playing Related”