Huzzah for the Eva newbies!!

This is the place to start: Feel free to introduce yourself, have general conversations and casual discussions about all things Evangelion, including chit-chatty topics like "Sachiel is adorable" or "Which Eva kicks the most ass?"

Moderator: Board Staff

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

Huzzah for the Eva newbies!!

•      
  •      

Postby Ryo » Sat May 28, 2005 3:18 pm

Yeah, so I was looking at some Eva/drooling over some Asuka pictures over at Anime Galleries when I discovered that they had a forum that was named Mecha and Apocalyptic Anime and Manga. Of course, there was Evangelion there.
In I went.
And the posts I read.

Simple Minded people. ya`ll gotta realize the rai is shinjis mother. so there relationship is that of a mother to a son!
---
clone or not yeah the feeling is alwasys gonna be there. a mother will allways care for her child. and dont go blaggin that clones dont have feelings this is quite apperent through out the show. up untill rai sacrifices herself for her son with that n2 mine.

the evangelion movie is mentaly confuseing therefore you should only watch the shows

Rei is a Vessel for Yui Ikari but technicaly she is Yui, just raised different. Rei's physical self is a body of the torsos from that Angel in Central Dogma. Those are spare Rei's incase she dies and needs another body to be implanted by the Soul of Yui Ikari.

Eva 01, it´s insane with the N2 generator.

I vote for EVA 01!
The horn is so big, and it killed an angel with it (suppose it was the 3rd?!)

I would have to say the Evangelions, they are Mecha according to the creator. they can heal them selves, hve the AV filels, one destroyed the planet, or evolved all humans except 4

I, for one, is tempted to register. :wink:
Asuka > Rei

ObsessiveMathsFreak
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby ObsessiveMathsFreak » Sat May 28, 2005 4:01 pm

Often I wonder what would have happened to me, if, in my initial dazed wandering across the web for Eva information, I had not stumbled across Eva Monkey. I might have found myself lost and unsaved like these poor souls.
[Became an administrator on or before October 4th, 2007.]
May The Maths Be With You.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat May 28, 2005 4:03 pm

Wow. I was a n00b once, but I never sucked THAT much. Don't these people know that if you know absolutely nothing about something, if you can't be bothered to learn you should say nothing at all (or at least sprinkle your words with disclaimers)?
Last edited by Reichu on Sat May 28, 2005 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat May 28, 2005 4:04 pm

Why are there so many threads about dbz in a forum about mecha anime?

Heres a few other amusing quotes

i like this movie but i dont understand the part about them sharing the same feelings as the ava and what is up with Rei she barely talks and she doesnt like slap that guy when he touches her tit what is up with that

She doesn't smack him because she's to quite and she knows he didn't do iot on purpose. She smakcs him when he talks about his dad because his dad is the only one that cares about her. Hense when he burns his hands opening the capsule thingy holding the person in the ava. And also thats why she has his glasses.

so why does Rei still know shingi if shes a clone and why does shingis dad save her if shes a clone

Whos your favourite eva unit, mines is eva unit 01, hes so cool with his horn and purple is the coolest colour ever!

That comment about the horn sounds kind of wrong

There are many reasons why everyone likes EVAs. Mine is Eva 01 and Eva 04 were #1 fave mecha ever well to be honest Eva 01 is the most powerful Eva ever next to Eva 04 and Eva 03. Well it has dummy plug and very rather dangerous when it goes act like a psychotically evil as I say and merciless Eva.

This ones my favorite, almost like something you'd see on engrish.com.

Gundam wing ownzed all other big mech animes for me, I'm sorry but its just true >.< it pwnz

ownzed

I cant believe the eva series died at the hands of....Asuka

OHHHH ii see. I wonder what will happen next. y guess would be Horoku comes and gets him when hes 15 or 16 and they go off together trying to find Atamis and then Horoko ends up likeing Naota thats justthe way i would like it to go. But it wouldbe kinda awkward having older Haruko like Naota lol less there mature about it.

This last one was about flcl, must be one of those people who writes those bad haruko/naota fics.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat May 28, 2005 4:06 pm

I'm almost tempted to take back what I said about the bad grammar at EMF.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

ObsessiveMathsFreak
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby ObsessiveMathsFreak » Sat May 28, 2005 4:11 pm

Reichu wrote:Wow. I was a n00b once, but I never sucked THAT much. Don't these people know that if you know absolutely nothing about something, if you can't be bothered to learn you should say nothing at all (or at least sprinkle your words with disclaimers)?

Their almost farcical misconceptions appear to be the product of willful speading of misconception.
Perhaps someone should go over there and set a few facts straight. Or at least set them straighter than they currently are.
Thenox on Anime Gallery wrote:Simple Minded people. ya`ll gotta realize the rai is shinjis mother. so there relationship is that of a mother to a son! also see, ya`ll know that part at the end of eva when shinjis lay ontop of Asuka and hes chocking her to death, then he has a wank. ya`ll not think it ruind the movie?

Good Lord! Perhaps I'm not alone in my emotional solo bukkake theory? Although, having the view seconded in such a grammatically incorrect fashion weakens it somewhat.
[Became an administrator on or before October 4th, 2007.]
May The Maths Be With You.

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat May 28, 2005 4:21 pm

Well this made an impression on me big enough to change my signiture! Hurray for incorrect phallic imagery!

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Ryo » Sat May 28, 2005 4:57 pm

Defectron wrote:Well this made an impression on me big enough to change my signiture! Hurray for incorrect phallic imagery!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darn, where are those "roflol" emoticons when I need them...

Edit: Posted a copy of the post at AN, in the "we have so much work to do" thread.
Last edited by Ryo on Sat May 28, 2005 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Asuka > Rei

Misuzu
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby Misuzu » Sat May 28, 2005 5:17 pm

i too am grateful that i found this site before i stumbled onto that other one. i would've just stabbed myself and that would've been the end of that.
Tabi Karasu - Traveling Crow Forums Anime/Games News updated everyday!
Contests - June - Header Graphics Click here for details.
Now looking for staff to help with site. Email me at [email protected] for details.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat May 28, 2005 8:58 pm

ObsessiveMathsFreak wrote:Good Lord! Perhaps I'm not alone in my emotional solo bukkake theory? Although, having the view seconded in such a grammatically incorrect fashion weakens it somewhat.

D00d, the guy you quoted thinks that Shinji wanked to Asuka AFTER he choked her. Like I said... these guys are clearly on hallucinogens.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Sat May 28, 2005 9:16 pm

These n00bs are beyond my powers to guide and protect.

It would be best to leave them be, and allow the smarter ones to find the real answers on their own.

The one that gives them a link here gets killed by me, and their bodies will be defiled in many many horrific ways by that strange man that lives behind the local supermarket. You don't want to give them the link here because that old man is strange and you do not want him touching your corps.

DD
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

rip3mwk
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby rip3mwk » Sat May 28, 2005 11:03 pm

That shit is so completely moronic that it makes me despise the human race for a new reason... Jesus Christ!! WTF mate!?

They are so rediculous that I don't believe that these people even saw the series in the first place...

DirtyHamster
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby DirtyHamster » Sun May 29, 2005 5:57 am

Man, I though my answers where bad.

Thoes guys are imbeciles.

Shinji Isn't a wimp

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

...EDIT...

Also, what's with their signatures. The're all fucking pictures.
It takes half a friggin hour to scroll down the screen. :x
Dirty: covered or marked with dirt.
Hamster: small rodent with a short tail and cheek pouches.

Oroboro
Adam

•      
  •      

Postby Oroboro » Sun May 29, 2005 8:37 am

I almost had an anuerism just reading those quotes. Went I went to the forums I felt physically ill. What the hell is wrong with people? Why can't anyone spell anymore? Shingi?! Who the hell is Shingi?! I thought it was a typo at first, then spelled it wrong again! And, "ava"? Christ! Appearently, it's an "AV filel" now! If you can't spell the names of important characters or devices from...well, ANYTHING then you shouldn't talk about it. At all.

Oh this is a real gem!
It hit me last night how bad this show is. Its trying to be way too much! compair this to any other show in the world and you`ll find that EVA starts of as a mecha show, then quickly changes to some fucking head trip then ends up getting lost within its self and ends up as random events linked by nothing more than the words "Its happening". it forces you to think and look for ansers to questions that nobody wanted to ask. I could forgive it if the angels ment anything but they dont. they just give you the illusion that theres somthing happening. plus not of it ever really happend under its own rules of instromentality! so i conclude with saying if im wrong about this show then you read way to deep into it and found lies that you converted into somthing that ment only something to you!

If I could only rain down holy wrath and righteous fury to smite these people and remove their piss poor spelling abilities from the world, I would be a much happier man.
a Dream that never ends
a Love that never dies
like living on the other side of the sky
When everything’s an illusion
Life is neither borrowed nor bought it’s just something that you’re using
Nothing is my freedom
yet,
Nothing my cage
Man! it’s great just to be living
in the paradox age.

DirtyHamster
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby DirtyHamster » Sun May 29, 2005 8:40 am

I know one person who can.
God.
Smite them now God, with all your Glory.

Gabriel: God, I think an earthling wants you to smite someone.
God: Who is it?
Gabriel: It's......hold on. I thought you know all!
God: Just tell me who the heck it is?
Gabriel: Ehh, some guy called DirtyHamster.
God: Not him again. Ehh, tell him I'm in a meeting or something.

DirtyHamster: God. You listenin' up there......
(long pause)
DirtyHamster: ......I think he's ignoreing me.
Last edited by DirtyHamster on Sun May 29, 2005 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dirty: covered or marked with dirt.
Hamster: small rodent with a short tail and cheek pouches.

Hunter21
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hunter21 » Sun May 29, 2005 11:55 am

:cry: Spelling :cry: Grammar.
Is it just me or is the inability to spell and use proper grammar online getting worse and worse every day. I don’t ever remember it being even close to this bad during the mid to late 90’s.
EVANGERIONANIME is stupid

Come Join the Sakaki Fan Club!

Remember you're on Evageeks, where preset personal delusions outweigh reality.

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Dave » Sun May 29, 2005 11:48 pm

Did anyone actually type anything? I was too busy looking at the pretty pictures to tell. Oooh... pretty... :shock:
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Mon May 30, 2005 12:35 am

Ladies und Gentlemen, welcome to the frontline of exposure.

If all goes "according to plan", you're going to be surrounded by literally nations of these people.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Mon May 30, 2005 1:09 am

If all goes "according to plan", you're going to be surrounded by literally nations of these people.

oh my , that sounds a little ominous. You wouldnt be planning on giving them a link here would you? Although personally I wouldnt be completely against that since I have a feeling some funny things would happen in they found their way over here.

KIC
Embryo

•      
  •      

Postby KIC » Mon May 30, 2005 2:16 pm

Defectron wrote:

oh my , that sounds a little ominous. You wouldnt be planning on giving them a link here would you? Although personally I wouldnt be completely against that since I have a feeling some funny things would happen in they found their way over here.

It could become the most hilarious flame war ever. We wouldn't even have to insult them; they'd misread anything we wrote and try to come up with dimwitted responses!

The only problem would be how to get rid of them afterwards... :wink:

Return to “Evangelion General and Chit-Chat”