Naughty Evas in Art

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Naughty Evas in Art

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:49 pm

[Split from the News/Announcements thread.]

You ought to make a news post for my sculpture. "A milestone in NGE fan-art!"

Well... it IS.

[EDIT: Referring to THIS thing.]
Last edited by Reichu on Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」
Departure Message | The Arqa Apocrypha: An Evangelion Analysis Blog

The Eva Monkey
IT'S OVER 9000!!!
IT'S OVER 9000!!!

•      
  •      

Postby The Eva Monkey » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:06 pm

Sorry kiddo. I want to attract readers, not give them ulcers.

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:44 pm

Reichu wrote:You ought to make a news post for my sculpture. "A milestone in NGE fan-art!"

Well... it IS.

The main page could do with out that one Reichu, really.

You need to use your powers for good Reichu. Like say naked Misato riding Kaji. . . .
There was an EVA Nerd here, but now he's gone.

Ryo
Matarael
Matarael

•      
  •      

Postby Ryo » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:48 pm

DatDude wrote:You need to use your powers for good Reichu. Like say naked Misato riding Kaji. . . .

Or why not a sculpture of Asuka... *drools* :P
Asuka > Rei

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Mr. Tines » Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:56 pm

Ryo wrote:Or why not a sculpture of Asuka... *drools* :P

No, you don't understand what dark forces you are unleashing. It would be worse than this - and probably more like this!
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:01 pm

You underestmat Reichu she's got skills. For some reason she choses to make naked bondage EVA's instead of naked bondage women for the series.

I have faith that she can make us a nice Misato figure or wait I like Ryo's I idea.!

Reichu should do a Misato Asuka bondage scene that would look goooood on the front page! Droooool :P~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Dave » Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:38 pm

Holy freaking hell, who let the thundercats out? Designated Pilot of Unit 02, MUMRA!!! Still, the Power Ranger Asuka looks cool, especially when her suit is unit 02's armor.
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:18 pm

DatDude wrote:You need to use your powers for good Reichu. Like say naked Misato riding Kaji. . . .

What's the point in doing what has been done by innumerable doujinshi already? There is such a thing as "redundancy". I prefer to be original.

Ryo wrote:Or why not a sculpture of Asuka... *drools* :P

I really don't think we need any more of those, thank you. Again -- no point in wasting my efforts doing something that has been done at least a hundred times already.

DatDude wrote:You underestmat Reichu she's got skills. For some reason she choses to make naked bondage EVA's instead of naked bondage women for the series.

Thanks for the slightly veiled compliment. Doing stuff that no NGE fan has done before is, however, hundreds of time more satisfying than traveling a beaten path that doesn't interest me in the slightest. Know what I'm gettin' at?

I wouldn't enjoy making ordinary smut. It has to be smut with a purpose. Say, smut that takes a disguised potshot at ubiquitous cheesecake anime pr0n (especially of females who haven't completed their physical development) and the guys who beat off to it.

Dave wrote:Holy freaking hell, who let the thundercats out?

Come, now, who do you THINK? ;)
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

DatDude
Test Subject
Test Subject

•      
  •      

Postby DatDude » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:49 pm

You welcome, you do have tallent.

As for this Misato Kaji thing I mentioned I've got like a gig of stuff left from the peak of my fanboy days that do not contain that scene. but I get your drift. :wink:

As much as im sure you could do suchings better the most if not all the statues i've sceen I can usderstand spending your time making somthing . . . .like nothing the world has sceen and probly will never again

Peace out

rip3mwk
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby rip3mwk » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:01 pm

i'm actually not really into the whole hentai deal - it just makes me feel a bit more perverted and horny than i would like to be known as.

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:10 pm

Well, I happen to like that statue. It's controversial, shocking, funny, and overall, original.

I don't know how many of you still remember "mantra" from AN. Well, the guy had a lot of Eva merchandise, like the renewal boxset and the collectors discs and bunch of books and doujin. So I once gave him the suggestion to create an "Eva Museum". Now that I know Reichu also has a lot of official merchandise, and this statue, I bet she could also do an Eva museum. It'd be something worth visiting next time I travel to the US, which won't be until W retires. I just don't want to be secretely surrendered to Sirya or some torturing country for them to stick a pole up my ass right now. Besides I'm a heavy smoker, things would be difficult for me there. And also my doc recommended me not to go there for the next 3 years because of that laine syndrome or something, my brain has enough popcorn for now.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:51 pm

DatDude wrote:As for this Misato Kaji thing I mentioned I've got like a gig of stuff left from the peak of my fanboy days that do not contain that scene. but I get your drift. :wink:

Kaji stuff is desparately lacking... I think there are a number of doujinshi out there that include him raping Shinji, but I really don't want to see those. :shock:

Offhand, I recall one scene in a doujin somewhere where Misato and Kaji are being naughty and they get Asuka involved. Not sure if it contained the sex position mentioned, though.

I like Misato and Kaji as a couple, so I would be quite a bit more likely to do something involving them than certain other characters. Kaji IS my favorite non-deity in the show. :D

As much as im sure you could do suchings better the most if not all the statues i've sceen I can usderstand spending your time making somthing . . . .like nothing the world has sceen and probly will never again

The multitudes of Asuka and Rei garage kits aren't satisfying enough? Come on. You can see their GENITALS in some of them! FAP-tastic!

rip3mwk wrote:i'm actually not really into the whole hentai deal - it just makes me feel a bit more perverted and horny than i would like to be known as.

If a man looks at cartoon characters having sex on his computer screen when nobody else is around, will anyone care? ;) It seems more logical not to look at something because "it's not [your] bag, baby" than because it makes you feel dirty/guilty/self-conscious.

AA wrote:Well, I happen to like that statue. It's controversial, shocking, funny, and overall, original.

A-arigatou... :blush:

I don't know how many of you still remember "mantra" from AN.

Anyone who knew him probably could never forget.

Now that I know Reichu also has a lot of official merchandise, and this statue, I bet she could also do an Eva museum.

Probably not as much merchandise as you think -- it's mostly books and a few toys, a very small percentage of what is out there. Aaron probably has more.

I would rather enjoy making a series of statues based on the same basic principle as "Christmas Hentai Evangelion", however, using the various Evas to make fun of the fan servicey (or outright smutty) get-ups anime females tend to find themselves in for the benefit of male viewers. A foul doujinshi dedicated to idiotic hentai filth involving Evas and Angels would be a fun item to produce, as well, though I doubt I could match the level of sheer twisted depravity exhibited by some of those doujinshi creators (i.e., the whole thing would be tongue-in-cheek).

It'd be something worth visiting next time I travel to the US, which won't be until W retires.

Assuming this country still exists in four years.

Besides I'm a heavy smoker, things would be difficult for me there.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

AchtungAffen
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby AchtungAffen » Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:00 am

Here's an idea: Easter ecchi bunny Evangelion

Or: Second Bukkake Impact, when they tried to stick a lance into Adam, touched his prostate and splash!

Hmmm. I better go to bed now.
"Oh, Constantine! To how many evils origin was given, not by your conversion to Christianity, but by the dowry which from you received the first Pope that was rich!" - Dante
How can you expect to live in a Republic when you don't care about the res-publica?
"The gun, in all its forms, was the epochal tool of white male supremacy, which is why it continues to have irrational appeal. As much as the jack-booted hate Jews and blacks, that much they love their guns." - James Carrol
My List @ AniDB

- Original activist against the lockers-that-be -

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:00 am

AchtungAffen wrote:Or: Second Bukkake Impact, when they tried to stick a lance into Adam, touched his prostate and splash!

I'm of the "Adam is a girl" camp -- but that's okay, because chicks have prostates, too, and in hentai every woman ejaculates profusely when she comes.

"The Lance! Pull it out!"
"It's no use! The Kegels are clamping down too tightly!"
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

Cogboy
Shamshel
Shamshel

•      
  •      

Postby Cogboy » Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:05 am

now you know you want to turn that into art.
"My point? "Sick and Depraved" is a banana." - Soluzar.

"I have those frameless glasses and shit. And emo glasses, but I broke them 'cause I got angry. :( " - Shnooks.

"Old quotes are old" - Cogboy

Hexon.Arq
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby Hexon.Arq » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:15 pm

You know, Reichu, if you could put together two more pieces with a similar theme, and maybe some involving the same sentiments using characters from other anime (to make the point less esoteric for people who haven't seen Evangelion), you'd have a real museum submission. I think you've got something that's genuinely yours.

_you can't do anything, so don't even try
_get some help
_don't do what sonic does

Defectron
Tentacle Girl
Tentacle Girl

•      
  •      

Postby Defectron » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:31 pm

I'm of the "Adam is a girl" camp -- but that's okay, because chicks have prostates, too, and in hentai every woman ejaculates profusely when she comes.

Maybe Adams hermaphroditic

I would rather enjoy making a series of statues based on the same basic principle as "Christmas Hentai Evangelion", however, using the various Evas to make fun of the fan servicey (or outright smutty) get-ups anime females tend to find themselves in for the benefit of male viewers. A foul doujinshi dedicated to idiotic hentai filth involving Evas and Angels would be a fun item to produce, as well, though I doubt I could match the level of sheer twisted depravity exhibited by some of those doujinshi creators (i.e., the whole thing would be tongue-in-cheek).

You should involve the mass production evas, because I dont think you did any stuff witht hem yet.
Parasite Galaxy: An experimental webcomic

http://www.parasitegalaxy.com/ Updates Monday and Thursday. Vote for me on top webcomics

If you want to support this comic buy something from me on amazon

anatrok
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby anatrok » Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:41 pm

Yes just what we need Gang banging eva's....God-Jesus....

Reichu
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

•      
  •      

Postby Reichu » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:11 pm

Cogboy wrote:now you know you want to turn that into art.

Well, it's a somewhat dysfunctional scenario, as the Spear of Longinus is probably not of sufficient thickness or shape to properly stimulate the G-Spot of a giant humanoid. Then again, hentai operates free from the restrictions of logic, so the Spear would probably morph into an appropriate shape if the Katsuragi Team stuck it somewhere inappropriate.

Gawd, I think I have another segment for that awful Eva/Angel hentai I hope to one day do. "How Second Impact REALLY happened..."

Hexon.Arq wrote:You know, Reichu, if you could put together two more pieces with a similar theme, and maybe some involving the same sentiments using characters from other anime (to make the point less esoteric for people who haven't seen Evangelion), you'd have a real museum submission. I think you've got something that's genuinely yours.

:oops:

I do have ideas for an entire series of these things... XHE covers the bondage and "Santa Girl" angles; others would take care of other popular servicey stereotypes like the swimsuit babe (give her a volleyball to make fun of a certain notorious video game), cat-girl, school girl wearing sailor fuku, Bunny, "Gun Girl" (preferably in a French maid outfit, to get another two-in-one), and fit the bandages fetish and lingerie somewhere in there, as well.

As far as other anime go, I'm not aware of any characters who could get the point across as well as Evas. The Evas are quite special, in being (A) entirely unexploited from this angle, (B) the sort of thing typical fanboys definitely do not want to see unarmored, let alone wearing kinky outfits, and (C) since they are feminine but do not look it, there is the additional bonus of transvesticism-that-technically-isn't.

Defectron wrote:Maybe Adams hermaphroditic

Oh, wonderful. Adam can be the "dick-girl" of the series. (One of the stereotypes I intentionally did not mention!)

You should involve the mass production evas, because I dont think you did any stuff witht hem yet.

I've done a few odd drawings of them, but nothing terribly recent. Since they get first prize for being the most hideous, grotesque, and overall fugly Evas, of course I'd have to involve them somehow...

anatrok wrote:Yes just what we need Gang banging eva's....God-Jesus....

Odd you should mention that. In some of the idiotic hentai I've seen, actual situations from the anime are given a "do-over" -- but with a blatant pr0n slant. (If it's tongue-in-cheek, it can be quite funny, but most of them are just naz-ty.) Imagine what could be done with the harpies "ravishing" the body of EVA-02... Those tongues must be capable of some truly horrible things.

Maya: "No! I can't bear to look!!"

I'm not twisted enough to turn it into outright guro, thankfully.
さらば、全てのEvaGeeks。
「滅びの運命は新生の喜びでもある」

Dave
Lilin
Lilin

•      
  •      

Postby Dave » Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:38 pm

I think I died a little inside after reading this thread. *Glares at Reichu*
Last edited by Dave on Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem.

Return to “Fan Works”