Share Your EVA Fan Art Here

For Eva-related fan projects: fanfiction, fanart, AMVs, and other creations. Share your work and discuss others' here.

Moderator: Board Staff

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Re: Share Your EVA Fan Art Here

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE-01 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:26 pm

Woa!
That one is unsettling in all the right ways...

Makes me think Asuka has been swipping Misato's alcohol stash :uhh:
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Derantor
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

•      
  •      

Postby Derantor » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:56 pm

If I'm not completely mistaken it's her looking up at Shinji during the Instrumentality sequence, calling him a liar. But the creator can probably answer that better.
My writing on Ao3 and FFN

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

•      
  •      

Postby SEELE-01 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:45 pm

View Original PostDerantor#897378 wrote:If I'm not completely mistaken it's her looking up at Shinji during the Instrumentality sequence, calling him a liar. But the creator can probably answer that better.

Yup... Just before everything goes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down ♫

(we need a chorus smilie)
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:02 pm

View Original PostDerantor wrote:If I'm not completely mistaken it's her looking up at Shinji during the Instrumentality sequence, calling him a liar. But the creator can probably answer that better.

Yes indeed, hence the title ('uso ne'). It's based on akemysama's cosplay version of that very frame in the scene: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEPd5tzniX-/
xϵ{0,1} ; PI: x²=x ; PNC: x(1-x)=0 ; PEM: x+(1-x)=1 —Boole
If our gods and hopes became scientific matters, why wouldn't our love as well?...
I offer you a scientific Eve. Chimere by chimere, sin by sin.
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

elemileTLDR
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby elemileTLDR » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:56 pm

Asuka in jacket
SPOILER: Show
xϵ{0,1} ; PI: x²=x ; PNC: x(1-x)=0 ; PEM: x+(1-x)=1 —Boole
If our gods and hopes became scientific matters, why wouldn't our love as well?...
I offer you a scientific Eve. Chimere by chimere, sin by sin.
—V. De L'Isle-Adam

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

•      
  •      

Postby child of Lilith » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:53 am

Cool.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:05 pm

*sigh* how the fuck do I post my Rei Ayanami fanart? Can I put a link of the reddit post? Yes? No?
Ban me forever.

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:14 pm

Rehost it somewhere (imgur,photobucket,discord etc). Copypaste the .png or .jpg link they provide in between the img tag here.
You can post the link of reddit, but posting a picture as "picture" is appreciated.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
Eew, penis and testicles, gross! ~Reichu
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:36 am

I tried to install imgur once. And my eva, for choosing a pseudo it was complicated to death! At some point, you would try a pseudo (or a password?) with hundred of characters and those asholle would'nt be satisfied yet, no matter what you tried! But yeah, I'm going to try. Thank :wink: ! edit : Can you host pictures with a free bucker photo account?

https://imgur.com/a/W3XZZ0K

Here it go. I'm sorry but the way to post directly the pic seem a bit too alien to me, since well, the pic being hosted in another website, I don't see how making this and inventing a jpg or png (It don't provide one.) would work to magically make it appearing :um:
Ban me forever.

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:41 am

Well,here you go. It would've been a decent pic if the head was right. And maybe use oil paint or something like that or simply sketch. Great effort though.
If you're using a pc, right click on the pic. Click on the "open image in a new tab" and copy the url there or simply just click on the "copy image address". Now click on the img tag here, and paste it in between like this [img]link[/img]. And using spoiler tag is also much appreciated.
Can you host pictures with a free bucker photo account?

Never heard of it. So i did a quick google search and all i got are tons of bucket images. But whatever site you use, it's the same way to do it. The only exception is some sites resize the pics like photobucket, some sites don't like imgur or discord and some are just simply paid service. Well,discord isn't actually a photo hosting site, but it does the job. So i use it.
EvaGeeks at its finest: discussing whether or not a 14 yo girl has breast implants and how they should look. ~Shamsiel-kun
Sometimes I secretly think the reason I'm an A/S shipper is because I want Rei for myself. ~Chuckman
My dude, "cross, crucifix, troubles, back, rood, buttock" sounds a lot closer to classic Evangelion than just one stray buttock roaming around in the film. ~FreakyFilmFan4ever

Line
Tunniel
Tunniel

•      
  •      

Postby Line » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:28 am

Yes I know the head is not right :facepalm: To be fair, I forgotten to ad the warning that's I did on reddit and instagram to say the face and the right eye (eyelash, not the eye itself;) is fucked up. Maybe will redoing it another time and will try not doing the same mistake.
Ban me forever.

El Squibbonator
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby El Squibbonator » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:30 pm

Here's a short cartoon--one of several I'm going to make-- that I did today in recognition of Asuka's birthday. You know that thing cats do where they leave dead birds on your doorstep? Imagine if the bird was a Mass Production Eva.

Life can seem a challenge. Life can seem impossible. It's never easy when so much is on the line.

Do you like Eva? Do you like Pokemon? Then check out Neon Genesis Evangelemon-- You Can (Not) Catch 'Em All thread/16052/Neon-Genesis-Evangelemon/

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:37 am

A Ghost's of Evangelion poster that's currently a work-in-progress
Last edited by Arcadia's legacy on Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:41 am

Not accessible. Says forbidden.

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:44 am

Darn it. Any advice on how to get the image onto the forum?
Never let the flame that is hope burn out, for despite the length of the night, the sunrise will always come
""Trolling the audience" is the same thing as "challenging the audience" (to an audience that doesn't want to be challenged)." -Reichu

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:48 am

Use imgur, photobucket or even discord if you've an account of to rehost. Then you know the rest probably, copy image URL and embed it here using the img tag.

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:53 am

Fixed

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:00 pm

Oh, It's nice. Do finish it properly but not hastily. And actually you could've posted it using google photos. I never really tried it, so didn't know until I tried now. Just click on the photo, right click and again click on "copy image address". It works fine. I don't know what you did there the first time.

Arcadia's legacy
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

•      
  •      

Postby Arcadia's legacy » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:04 pm

Don't worry, i'm not really the hasty type with my art. Also, would it be OK for me to post this on the GoE fanfic thread as well, or can you only post your art on this thread?

Berserker
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby Berserker » Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:11 pm

I really don't know about that. I hardly get any time to read any fanfic on my current schedule. You could probably ask Bagheera, since he's the writer. Actually, why wouldn't it be OK to post a fanart of a fanfic? But I guess you should complete it and then post it there. That would be perfect.

Return to “Fan Works”