Recent Hauls

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 pm

View Original PostUriel Septim VII wrote:I don't think anyone outside this forum would have these two persons standing side by side in their room.

Quite frankly I'm pretty sure I might be only one in the whole goddamn world... :|

so yeah, if years from now on I'll be locked in asylum as schizophrenic you can use the picture as evidence that the roots of split go far back in time...

drinian
Admin Emeritus
Admin Emeritus

Postby drinian » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:48 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:Quite frankly I'm pretty sure I might be only one in the whole goddamn world... :|

The last time I was in Japan, the gashapon machines were selling miniature busts of Roman emperors right alongside the usual anime figures. Just saying...
[Became an administrator on July 1st, 2006.]

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 pm

I must admit, nobody can turn a haul into the EGF equivalent of The Super Bowl like Xard... Nice haul man, but I spent the most time looking past the figure and Plato bust trying to figure out what films you had! :lol:
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:05 pm

View Original PostEva Yojimbo wrote:I must admit, nobody can turn a haul into the EGF equivalent of The Super Bowl like Xard... Nice haul man, but I spent the most time looking past the figure and Plato bust trying to figure out what films you had! :lol:

It should be quite hard to figure out blurry Finnish film titles. :lol:

@Xard: I'll take whatever posters I'm offered. Especially a Miike poster even if it is a terrible Finnish poster. :lol:
"I'd really like to have as much money as you have, Oz" - robersora
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:12 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:I also bought The Official Finnish Weeaboo Magaz- I mean JapanPop despite terrible cover because they had written something about Perfume... and I'm lesbian for all things Perfume ^_^ It also had a poster of Takashi Miike's Yatterman so what the hell, it was worth the 5+ euros I paid for it. :D\

That's quite old things they put on: LUNA SEA (on cover) was disbanded in 2000...Perhapsbecause of their reunion concerts held last year? Yatterman movie was out exactly two years ago... (Kyoko Fukuda was hot though I must say)

View Original PostXard wrote: Here's the lovely, sparkly and shiny (literally) Cardass Masters card IO sent me! :kawaii:

Speaking of Cardass Master card, I also found two boxes of Evangelion Cardass Masters cards (unopened) when I cleared out my house....

View Original PostXard wrote:...so I ended up putting it in my wallet (because it's just the right size to go along with my credit etc. cards) which means I now have it always with me hahahahahaha -o-; I just hope I don't get into any serious accident so that people would need to dig out my wallet...that could be a bit awkward experience. :hohum:

This will not be a problem in Japan. If the police (or anybody else) ask you, holding the card, "Is she your waifu?" You just need to answer "YES!!" and that's it :lol: :lol:

View Original PostXard wrote: and at last, the final MacrossF album (with pretty princess on cover to boot!) is here... Going by its fantastic performance as it debuted #4 on Oricon Weekly chart (great, though it still isn't the highest debut for series's music) and that it still has perfect 5/5 rating at Amazon.jp after about 50 reviews would seem to imply that Kanno did deliver the OST to rule them all. :gasp: It felt pretty nice to for once to actually contribute to sale figures instead of being the typical pirate scum I am in general :tongue:

More precisely, rating is 4.8125 in Amazon JP and that was a very impressive score. And thanks for supporting the anime industry :thumbsup:

View Original PostUriel Septim VII wrote:I don't think anyone outside this forum would have these two persons standing side by side in their room.

For figure and busts maybe, but if it is books or CDs I believe it would be quite common. My Evangelion manga sit next to Gibbon's Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, and my K-ON CD sits next to Beethoven's symphony #7 CD for example :)

View Original PostEva Yojimbo wrote:I must admit, nobody can turn a haul into the EGF equivalent of The Super Bowl like Xard... Nice haul man, but I spent the most time looking past the figure and Plato bust trying to figure out what films you had! :lol:

Same for me :lol:
Last edited by symbv on Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asuka FAN FOREVER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merridian
Angel
Angel

Postby Merridian » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:17 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:Quite frankly I'm pretty sure I might be only one in the whole goddamn world... :|
Only because I don't own any busts of Plato, myself. If I did, you know damn well where it'd be sitting :)

TBH I think it's the perfect place for waifuistic idolatry. It's such a great correspondence.

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:19 pm

Symbv, whenever Japanese films come to Finland (if they ever arrive at all) they are already quite late. I'm more surprised that Yatterman was actually reviewed by a Finnish magazine.
"No you wouldn't. Oz's secret is he goes without food to buy that stuff. He hasn't eaten in years." - Brikhaus

"Often I get the feeling that deep down, your little girl is struggling with your embrace of filmfaggotry and your loldeep fixations, and the conflict that arises from such a contradiction is embodied pretty well in Kureha's character. But obviously it's not any sort of internal conflict that makes the analogy work. It's the pigtails." - Merridian
"Oh, Oz, I fear I'm losing my filmfag to the depths of Japanese pop. If only there were more films with Japanese girls in glow-in-the-dark costumes you'd be the David Bordwell of that genre." - Jimbo
"Oz, I think we need to stage an intervention and force you to watch some movies that aren't made in Japan." - Trajan

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 am

Nice haul, Xard.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

symbv
Elder God
Elder God

Postby symbv » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:07 am

View Original PostOz wrote:Symbv, whenever Japanese films come to Finland (if they ever arrive at all) they are already quite late. I'm more surprised that Yatterman was actually reviewed by a Finnish magazine.

You mean the movie Yatterman will actually be shown in cinemas in Finland? Otherwise, if it is just for reporting, I would think that it will be done sooner instead of waiting for 2 years....
I never thought I would come back to Evangelion after EoE,
But I discovered Re-Take (or it found me?) and
now here I am.
Asuka FAN FOREVER

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:29 am

I'm not sure, but I bet there will be a limited screening or at least a DVD release since JapanPop reviewed it. They wouldn't do that so randomly.

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:45 am

The Ranka figure is undressable?
:rofl:
Sorry I didn´t have enough time to write something worthwhile in my letter, but I´m glad that you liked your Ranka card (The same Ranka as your new figure, I think) :D
(Although I did wrote down the lyrics of this and put your Ranka card in a Red Envelope.)

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:39 pm

View Original Postdrinian wrote:The last time I was in Japan, the gashapon machines were selling miniature busts of Roman emperors right alongside the usual anime figures. Just saying...

I was thinking of that specific combination. :P It's not like I bought the bust from some random tourist shop either, the guy I got it from also had these huge >100kg "real size" marble busts there and various sizes inbetween. That was one of the smallest and most affordable products I found.

Chances that someone has bought similar bust from that same shop AND also has that figure in particular AND has them side to side like that are pretty low... :lol:

I don't get The Super Bowl part... :( Well, if I have to write obscenely lenghty and self-indulgent posts I try to make sure they're at least entertaining... :sweatdrop:

As for nigh-completely disorganized row of DVDs (only part of which is visible here ofc), what the hell...here's some Jimbo :misato_service:

from left to right going by final picture  SPOILER: Show

To begin with there's this bunch of finnish Ghibli DVDs (not all are in pic):

- Ponyo
- Kiki
- Totoro
- Howl's Moving Castle
- Whisper of the Heart
- The Cat Returns

then randomly

- Amarcord
- Ran
- Tekkonkinkreet
- Kill Bill vol 1
- Kill Bill vol 2
- Chunking Express
- Castle of Cagliostro
- Kino's Journey vol 2
- Mulholland Drive
- 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Inland Empire
- David Gilmour At Hammersmith Odeon (some random live-DVD about '84 concert I found from small record shop in Munich, looked bootleggy as hell but it was cheap so w/e)
- The Last Emperor
- The Dark Knight
- The Elephant Man
- Godfather (I also have boxset with all three)
- 8½
- Casablanca
- Citizen Kane
- One Flew Over Cuckoo's Nest
- Charlie: The Life and Art of Charlie Chaplin
-3 CSI 2nd season DVDs (the most random thing there, I'VE NEVER EVEN BOUGHT THESE. I have no idea where these came from and I've never even watched them. They just look ugly there...)
- Havukka-ahon ajattelija ("Backwood Philosopher", pretty new finnish film based on book by Veikko Huovinen)
- 3-DVD set that has Nosferatu, Metropolis and Battleship Potemkin
- Tokyo Story
- The Hurt Locker
- Pasolini Collection
- Memories
- Trainspotting
- Breathless
- The Sky Crawlers
- Fellini's Roma
- Reservoir Dogs
- A Serious Man (visible only partly)

View Original Postsymbv wrote:That's quite old things they put on: LUNA SEA (on cover) was disbanded in 2000...Perhapsbecause of their reunion concerts held last year?

Curse you for making me to read the story... It's largerly about this tour from last fall. One of the magazine's people had flown to Japan and interviewed them just before the tour started and then followed them through their gigs from Bochum to LA to Tokyo Dome... The last gig was on 31rd of December. Since this is first issue of 2011 (I don't know when it came out as I've been kinda stuck in my home, y'know) it's just on time.

as for the Yatterman film, as Oz said it's rare for Japanese films to make it to finnish theatres. Excluding studio Ghibli's output (at this point everything by Miyazaki has had nationwide theatre run! I don't think even USA has had Nausicaä etc. avalaible like that!) the only anime film that has made it outside film festivals is Summer Wars...just now! This is because it won audience vote in HIFF last fall...

View Original Postsymbv wrote:This will not be a problem in Japan. If the police (or anybody else) ask you, holding the card, "Is she your waifu?" You just need to answer "YES!!" and that's it :lol: :lol:

I don't know what I should say here. :ehh:

View Original Postsymbv wrote:More precisely, rating is 4.8125 in Amazon JP and that was a very impressive score. And thanks for supporting the anime industry :thumbsup:

I'm just happy that most of my favourites (like Utena, Haibane Renmei, Berserk, Kino's Journey, Mushishi etc.) have a low level wallet emptying attacks...this leaves the two gargantual pink elephants in the room unaccounted: Eva and Macross franchises. Thank God I'm not Gundam fan, at least not yet. I nearly got that great Asuka figma Killer Bee (IIRC) bought recently but apart from that I can say I feel no strong pull towards GAINAX's cashcow. Platinum boxset is enough for me... Luckily (excl. music ofc) out of older Macross titles they mainly sell mecha stuff anymore so I'm quite safe...but I'm pretty helpless with Frontier :ehh:

It's not like Kawamori needs my money anyway. I remember reading somewhere that altogether they had sold 900,000 CDs of series's music all in all (by time 4th single Lion debuted in charts singles on their own accounted for 500,000+ sales out of this figure) and that was in 2008 around the time OST 2 for series came out so it leaves the sales from last few years (including all film music) unaccounted... so I have no idea just how high numbers we're really talking about... then add on this the great BD/DVD sales, theatre revenues and continuously churned out ridiculously expensive model kits (and rest of Media Mix crap) and we're talking about gargantual, evil business empire that I'm feeding here. It's not like I'm supporting the zany experimenters of Studio 4C or Madhouse's risky films a la Redline or Kon's works... :shinji_boohoo:

Quite frankly every time I buy anime merchandise it's as if I'm violating some borderline-ethical principles of mine...but I'm such a tool I can't help it. Gahhh I'm the worst... :raincloud:

View Original PostMerridian wrote:TBH I think it's the perfect place for waifuistic idolatry. It's such a great correspondence.

"waifuistic" is your favourite word these days, isn't it? You use it all the time yet I can't remember seeing others use it before... :tongue:

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:The Ranka figure is undressable?
:rofl:

...yes. Reason being it's clearly based on ep 4 Miss Macross contest. Or at least I prefer to think that's the reason...you never know with those wacky Japanese. :unsure:

and uhhh, so is Sheryl... clearly it can't be helped ┐('~`;)┌

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:(Although I did wrote down the lyrics of this and put your Ranka card in a Red Envelope.)

Ahh so that is what you wrote there. :w00t: Thanks, oishii nyan~ indeed. :) And if I had known the red envelope had such an history I of course would've included pic of it. I tried to cut down the amount of uploads I had to do so I didn't include one... :gasp:

I still don't know what the SHAFT part had to do with anything :lol:

View Original Postchild of Lilith wrote:Nice haul, Xard.

thanks! Hopefully I managed to deliver plenty of "lolXard" moments to y'all, albeit I must admit it somewhat bothers me I can never be sure if reactions are more "oh Xard you card" or "oh Xard you fag" :uhh:

Well, not like it matters either way I guess...lulz are still delivered. -o-;

...in fact yesterday was such an high concentration of LOLXARD I decided to handle only stuff that arrived in order to avoid post becoming pile of derp and information overload that would just baffle people. Might as well shift some of the good old fashioned public humiliation for today, after all. :|

Unfortunately one thing tends to lead to another and arrival of this order "forced" new, hefty purchases upon me aaaaaand

now I'm pretty much "broke". No big purchases for me anymore, I need to desperately save money... Hell, this order ended up €100~ more expensive than my initial self-imposed "upper limit" was so who knows how well I'll be able to hold this up :hohum:

You see, arrival of my order forced following realizations upon me:

- I now own three CDs
- Plato desperately begs for another bitch on his left side...the visual composition is all messed up otherwise.

...aaaaaand as one thing leads to another I soon ended up 340 euros poorer - that's 484~ dollars for you americans :cringe: :sweat:

As per point one, I basically went "what the hell, if I already have three I might as well get them all :hohum:" - I had no intentions of ever getting more than those three originally - but since I had been thinking about starting to collect Kanno shit for ages I might as well get them all and start with a bang. :tongue:

For some variety I also got Madoka's great insert song/ED Magia by Kalafina. Kajiura is fantastic as always... ^_^

What I bought...

Albums:

- Macross F OST 1 Nyan Furo
- Macross F OST 2 Nyan Tora
- Macross F: Universal Bunny
- Macross F: CMRanka
(idk if I should count this as single or album but whatever)
- Macross F: Cosmic Cuune

Singles:

- Ranka Lee Debut Single: Seikan Hikou
(man, how can I own this much Macross crap and not have the goddamn kira cover? :D So yeah basically I bought this for cover, music is on other CDs anyway)
- Kalafina: Magia Limited Edition
(the anime cover with magia mix~ ver, tv size and instrumental ver. as bonus tracks)

That's it for the music... Now only things I don't have are some singles (Sakamoto's Triangler, Sheryl's first and pink monsoon, Lion, those "Bobby" joke/novelty releases) :P

I'll probably get either Macross Plus or Arjuna (Kanno's most underrated soundtrack, easily) next as they only have few albums and as such are much cheaper investments... not that I intend to get anything like this again in a long, long while -o-;

I also bought the so called MacrossF "Nyandora" manga from CDJapan (link to jlist due to better product description) as it's art is good and I can find translations to original CD Drama stories if I want to. :P

More importantly however I ordered more figures :cringe: :cringe:

It just looks wrong to have figure only on one side of Plato...the other side looks so empty now. It begs for something to fill its place! :w00t:

Well, at least that's how I justify the first purchase. As for the second...well, let's enjoy another round in Xard-eats-his-words-and-kinda-despairs tragicomedy :doh:

To accompany Plato the Pimp and Ranka I got what is the best Sheryl figure out there:

Excellent Model Sheryl Nome Last Frontier Ver.  SPOILER: Show

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/fgmehmaf002lrg.jpg/]Image[/URL]
[URL=http://img858.imageshack.us/i/fgmehmaf0021.jpg/]Image[/URL]
[URL=http://img857.imageshack.us/i/fgmehmaf0022.jpg/]Image[/URL]
[URL=http://img858.imageshack.us/i/fgmehmaf0024.jpg/]Image[/URL]

...last picture included to pre-emptively answer IO's "is that undressable too" and for better or worse the answer is yes... -____-'

Excellent Model Sheryl Nome Last Frontier Ver.

Awesome :w00t:

That should be the best Sheryl figure out there and I don't doubt that particularly much, esp. since emotion style Sheryl sucks.

Looks like it goes well with Ranka indeed ^_^

So that's the pair for the figure I already own! She'll look perfect with Plato and Ranka. :)

...but that wasn't all I got.

oh no. :uhh:

:blush: :sweatdrop: :sweat: >_<

I also got what's very probably the best Ranka figure out there... and this ground zero I hit of my own free will :|

Excellent Model CORE Ranka Lee (N.A Ver)  SPOILER: Show

[URL=http://img714.imageshack.us/i/rankaleetoplessoppaiero.jpg/]Image[/URL]
[URL=http://img132.imageshack.us/i/rankaleetoplessoppaiero.jpg/]Image[/URL]
[URL=http://img703.imageshack.us/i/r006.jpg/]Image[/URL]
[URL=http://img155.imageshack.us/i/r020.jpg/]Image[/URL]
[URL=http://img859.imageshack.us/i/rankaleetoplessoppaiero.jpg/]Image[/URL]
Sauce at Akibahobby :sweatdrop:

Har colour based on the ep 16 "pinup" as is the whole figure

Excellent Model CORE Ranka Lee (N.A Ver)

:shinchair: :shinchair: :shinchair:

I....Merri already said it all in pm :dejected:

Merridian wrote:
Xard wrote: Macross Frontier : Excellent Model CORE Ranka Lee (N.A Ver)

Guhhhhhhhhhh I feel so dirty after hosting and posting all those pics... :uhh: :uhh:
:rofl: hahahahahaaaahahaha

I KNEW YOU’D GO FOR IT EVENTUALLY

IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME

Sweet fig, though. fuckin sweet

ha...ha...ha. :|

IN MY DEFENCE:

As for why I felt desperate need to natch it up DESPITE HAVING NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK TO DO WITH IT/WHERE TO PUT IT (I mean it's not like I have place thought out for something like that, unlike the Plato figs)...well, let's just say that as HIGHLY sought after figure it's been practically sold out everywhere...even Amazon.jp sells only second-hand ones and they won't ship figs to foreign countries anyway.

YesAsia was the last, only place where the figure didn't simply scream SOLD OUT...

so I wanted to get it before it's too late: if I changed my mind in future and decide to get it it might not be avalaible anymore...

*sigh* :shinji_boohoo:

And that's all of my bigass haul (even bigger than previous one)...and I can't even blame symbv for last one this time around, oh joy. :shakehead:

Oz says: (21.29.57)
And on the eighth day, God created Xard so that they could have their lulz.

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:I still don't know what the SHAFT part had to do with anything :lol:

I had to hastily put together something letter-like in less than thirty minutes to meet the deadline (monday morning) in order to have the letter reach you as early as possible.

(Actually, I just made that up, don´t know why I put SHAFT thing in there. Or I just forgot.)

Allemann
Potential Pilot
Potential Pilot

Postby Allemann » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:47 pm

Xard, I hope your parents are informed about what their son is doing. :sweatdrop:

IrkenEvangelion
Pilot
Pilot

Postby IrkenEvangelion » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Wow, Xard! A cast-offable figure. I don't even have one of those... I should get one. Need to find a job first I guess....
THIS IS STEINS;GATE'S CHOICE!
----<3 Merchant meets Spicy Wolf <3----
8 YEARS OF EVA, Does it mean something to you?
EvaPedia|Xbox Live|El Psy Congroo

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:50 pm

Actually I just re-read your post, Xard.
MORE FIGURES?

:D

Xard
Banned

Postby Xard » Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:17 pm

...so far the response has been (thankfully) surprisingly soft, I guess I've already shellshocked people too much in the past. :unsure:

or then folks don't know what to say anymore, oh sweet... :ehh:

View Original PostAllemann wrote:Xard, I hope your parents are informed about what their son is doing. :sweatdrop:

They knows just as much what the hell am I doing as me from six months ago would've. Thankfully... :uhh:

As for what I am doing, I'm collecting sculpted fine art, of course! :whistle:

View Original PostIrkenEvangelion wrote:Wow, Xard! A cast-offable figure. I don't even have one of those...

YOU DIDN'T NEED TO SAY THAT ALOUD :cringe:

I'm fully aware of that... :sweatdrop:

...I can't help but wonder what made Kawamori ever approve of creating that figure. Not that I whine but...really, what the hell? That's about as far as figures from "respectable" series can go... :bigeyes:

View Original PostInstrumentalityOne wrote:Actually I just re-read your post, Xard.
MORE FIGURES?

:D

...and not just any figures. Or more like a figure. A figure that made my powerlevel go through the roof.

I might've only ever purchased 3 figures but already I've gone further than rest of figfag population, it seems :um:

I don't know where I can even go anymore this point, unless I start to hoard Bome's wilder material...

child of Lilith
Celestial Serendipity
Celestial Serendipity

Postby child of Lilith » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:42 pm

View Original PostXard wrote:thanks! Hopefully I managed to deliver plenty of "lolXard" moments to y'all, albeit I must admit it somewhat bothers me I can never be sure if reactions are more "oh Xard you card" or "oh Xard you fag" :uhh:
You really shouldn’t worry about it, Xard. I’m sure it’s the former rather then the latter for most people here.
"Let the right one in. Let the old dreams die. Let the wrong ones go. They cannot do, what you want them to do."- Morrissey, Let the Right One Slip In

"Happy people can be so cruel"- Claudia, Silent Hill 3

"everlasting, true love, I am yours"- Rule of Rose

Oz
Finland Miracle
Finland Miracle

Postby Oz » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:24 am

I just ordered the first part of my upcoming "home theater": the 27-inch monitor, BenQ M2700 HD. I'll see what happens with it before getting anything else (there are many uses for it even without the rest of the "equipment").

InstrumentalityOne
Strawberries & Peaches
Strawberries & Peaches

Postby InstrumentalityOne » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 am

Behold my girly hands as I present you my newly acquired tea.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”