Question about Asuka and Shinji

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
bap_120790
Adam

Question about Asuka and Shinji

•      
  •      

Postby bap_120790 » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:05 am

Have they ever engaged in actual sex, similar to what was shown in a scene in EoE?

The Imperialist
Pilot
Pilot

•      
  •      

Postby The Imperialist » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:07 am

No, not that we know of. (do you mean the masturbation scene in EoE)
However, they might have, they just don;t show it in their behaviour.
I feel old

Shiro
Scribe
Scribe

•      
  •      

Postby Shiro » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:30 am

Yes, they have. Matt Greenfield said Asuka was pregnant at the end of EoE, and that's what kimochi warui meant. So yes.

fadingreminder
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

•      
  •      

Postby fadingreminder » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:42 am

Shiro wrote:Matt Greenfield is the antichrist.
I completely agree!

In all seriousness, I say they did not. That's not to say they probably wanted to, but I don't believe they ever did... It's almost one of those "draw your own conclusion" things.

Here is a pretty good thread to reference.

slothen
First Ancestral Sloth
First Ancestral Sloth

•      
  •      

Postby slothen » Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:25 pm

i haven't looked at that thread in awhile.
God, Apparently you all have been discussing Q since November. Catching up on the discussion is harrowing.

MAL Profile

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:14 pm

....OH SHI--! You casted the Stardust-chan summon spell, didn't ya? :lol:

[Image: Headbash icon.jpg]

They did NOT have sex! That linked thread is simply speculating What if they did, seeing as in the actual series:

1) Asuka wanted SOMETHING from Shinji in Episode 9, God only knows what (The individual jury that should compose of each person's POV is still out on that one.) See these:
http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=684
http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3435

2) That quick scene of Asuka laying atop Shinji, both naked, along with the sex sketch is during Pre-Instrumentality, implying Instrumentality=sex due to the fact your not just sharing somebody's body, but their very soul and mind. (Kin~key!)

3) In the Final Scene, Asuka only just returned that night, having kicked down her gravemarker and lying down next to the crazy-from-isolation Shinji. No chance of them getting it on then.
http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2270

Stupid Internet Rumors...Be Gone! *casts Ofuda on teh eviliness*
~Take care of yourself, I need you~

Anonymous_Evafan
Minion
Minion

•      
  •      

Postby Anonymous_Evafan » Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:51 pm

Shiro wrote:Yes, they have. Matt Greenfield said Asuka was pregnant at the end of EoE, and that's what kimochi warui meant. So yes.

You're new so I don't have any read on weather or not you're serious. Please tell me that is a joke.
Oh, but God forbid any of these theories have any validity! After all, we are just brainwashing innocent people with Reichu's fanclub propaganda!--Trigger's Elysium sarcasm for the masses!

V
Banned

•      
  •      

Postby V » Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:04 pm

Yes, they have. Matt Greenfield said Asuka was pregnant at the end of EoE, and that's what kimochi warui meant. So yes.

Actually, Tiffany Grant said that. I thought it was a kind of fun theory even though it has NO EVIDENCE and I don't believe it. It's sort of...

....er, did anyone see that movie "Supernova"?

At the end they have to make a hyperspace jump with no shielding or something and basically reality gets warped, and they only have one travel-pod left and there's a male and female crewman left.

Now normally two people going through in the same transport pod through the reality warp of faster than light travel would probably make them melt-fuse together into a gooey mess like from "The Fly", but they figured "what the hell, the ship is exploding and we'll take the chance that we won't horrifically fuse together"

they come out of the reality-warp and the computer says they have exchanged "0.01%" of their genetic material; notably their eyes have become heterochromatic (the guy had blue eyes, the girl brown eyes, and now each has one blue and one brown eye; it was funny)

...and also that the female crewmember (who was sterile after years of taking some drug) was pregnant. Their genetic material fused just enough in just such a way as to mix their sex cells.

Well when I saw the suggestion "after EoE and Third Impact Asuka might be pregnant" I just always thought "yeah, like from Supernova....they all turned into LCL and when they came back maybe their DNA got mixed enough..."

I don't BELIEVE this, but I just think of it in "Supernova" terms
Who is "Codename V"?....
I'm pleased to meet you and I hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game...so catch me if you can!! (0:50)
"Superior ability breeds superior ambition" -- Spock, Star Trek TOS episode 1.24 "Space Seed"
You say you say you want a REvolution?...
-->It was only after I lost everything, that I realized: I was free to do anything...

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:25 pm

One of the things EvaOtaku's FAQ is on the money with:

"It's impossible for souls to combine during Third Impact." or some such wording.

btw, I've seen a Simpsons parody of that if it helps. ^^;

Oh, and I was rambling on about the aforementioned thing (Tiffany Grant said that) on the chat yesterday. Since Ornette has our discussions on the IRC logged, prehaps he could copy/pasta what I said about that? (I'm blanking out ATM. >_<)

Ornette
Administrator
Administrator

•      
  •      

Postby Ornette » Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:41 pm

This bit?
[code:1](14:11:44) SSD: It makes me sick=Kimochi warui. I feel sick=kimochi warui. as if none of you knew hehe
(14:12:06) SSD: I think its interesing how people think that DC bath scene and the final scene could have a connection
(14:12:09) EvaUnitOmega: haha
(14:12:17) SSD: and to /some/ extent I think thats true
(14:12:21) SSD: eg
(14:12:29) SSD: Asuka feeling sick at having to become one with everything
(14:12:35) SSD: such as her EoE line of
(14:12:44) SSD: "But if it's with you I'd rather die!"
(14:12:56) Ornette: the first time I learned that kimochi warui could be "I feel sick" that's what I thought of
(14:12:58) SSD: implying she doesn't want to be one with everybody's souls and stuff
(14:13:08) SSD: the 22DC Bath scene you mean?
(14:13:13) SSD: for the final scene?
(14:13:30) Ornette: the final scene
(14:13:33) SSD: which makes sense despite Tines'/others thinking Asuka has a deathwish at the end
(14:13:46) SSD: which is bullshit since she couldn't return if that was the case due to Destrudo
(14:13:53) SSD: ...however you spell that
(14:13:54) SSD: lol
(14:14:00) SSD: @ Ornette: yeah
(14:14:05) SSD: I think it's a combo of things
(14:14:10) Ornette: definitely
(14:14:33) Ornette: there are many ways of looking at any one thing in evangelion
(14:14:33) Fuyutsuki: and also: cocks
(14:14:36) SSD: 1) Not wanting Instrumentality to have happened because of her will to live on
(14:15:11) SSD: 2) Thinking Shinji is pathetic for his crying/acting pathetic in the P3PI (have the acyromn wrong) sequence
(14:15:36) SSD: 3) Possibly feeling disgusted Shinji knows she doesn't care about her being fine with SFAiBL
(14:15:46) EvaUnitOmega: evengelion
(14:15:50) SSD: (The Miyamura Interview is LIES I tell you!)
(14:15:55) EvaUnitOmega: evangelion
(14:15:55) Fuyutsuki: and also: cocks
(14:16:07) EvaUnitOmega: Hmm...
(14:16:23) SSD: 4) Disgust at herself for needing him & having "been kind to [him]" like he wanted
(14:16:30) SSD: That's what I think was going on there
(14:16:31) SSD: whee
(14:16:36) SSD: lottsa stuff
(14:16:42) EvaUnitOmega: wow, that's a lot of disgust
(14:16:46) SSD: lol yup
(14:16:57) SSD: I mean yeah I could be off with a few things
(14:17:08) SSD: but based on what I know about Asuka that's what makes sense to me
(14:17:13) SSD: Also with Shinji going nuts
(14:17:34) SSD: 1) He was obviously upset that people didn't returned when they could have/he wanted them to
(14:17:46) SSD: 2) I think the lyrics in EYED have some merit
(14:17:59) ***EvaUnitOmega is reminded he never did rework EvAftermath
(14:18:47) jonlin: foreshadowing perhaps?[/code:1]

Kaminoyouni
Zeruel
Zeruel

•      
  •      

Postby Kaminoyouni » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:08 pm

V wrote:

Actually, Tiffany Grant said that. I thought it was a kind of fun theory even though it has NO EVIDENCE and I don't believe it. It's sort of...

....er, did anyone see that movie "Supernova"?

At the end they have to make a hyperspace jump with no shielding or something and basically reality gets warped, and they only have one travel-pod left and there's a male and female crewman left.

Now normally two people going through in the same transport pod through the reality warp of faster than light travel would probably make them melt-fuse together into a gooey mess like from "The Fly", but they figured "what the hell, the ship is exploding and we'll take the chance that we won't horrifically fuse together"

they come out of the reality-warp and the computer says they have exchanged "0.01%" of their genetic material; notably their eyes have become heterochromatic (the guy had blue eyes, the girl brown eyes, and now each has one blue and one brown eye; it was funny)

...and also that the female crewmember (who was sterile after years of taking some drug) was pregnant. Their genetic material fused just enough in just such a way as to mix their sex cells.

Well when I saw the suggestion "after EoE and Third Impact Asuka might be pregnant" I just always thought "yeah, like from Supernova....they all turned into LCL and when they came back maybe their DNA got mixed enough..."

I don't BELIEVE this, but I just think of it in "Supernova" terms
actually someone did that whith a Shinji/Maya fic
Proud Member of F.A.P.
"A twenty-nine year-old woman having her way with a fourteen year-old boy? This is perversion! This is ephebophilia!"
"Ephebophelia...? This is SHOTA!"

WARNING: Brik is being incredibly awesome

Join the Evageeks discord!

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:57 pm

think reality here.
Shinji is a 14 yr old wimpy bitch
Asuka is a 14 yr old annoying bitch
how are they going to have sex at that age along with their reputations
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Sailor Star Dust
Kept you waiting, huh?
Kept you waiting, huh?

•      
  •      

Postby Sailor Star Dust » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:52 pm

@ Ornette: Yup that's it. Though I thought I had another point that's cut off from there? ....Meh, I don't remember.
btw, check this topic about something important please: http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=135681#135681
http://evageeks.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=135684#135684 kthxbai. /slight Off-topic

@ Sachi: 'cause...they're both....bitches? (And what floats in water? ....Wood? ....More witches!)

Shiro
Scribe
Scribe

•      
  •      

Postby Shiro » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:57 pm

@ SSD: A DUCK!

But seriously, unless you're a huge fanwanker (Or Matt Greenfield), they never had sex.

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Ironfoot » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:11 pm

Unless you count that little scene from EoE, then no.

TriLink
Nerv Employee
Nerv Employee

Most worthless post EVAR

•      
  •      

Postby TriLink » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:45 pm

I had sex with Asuka once.

Back when it actually meant something.
" Just one question America...WHO IS FUCKING OUR PING PONG BALLS!?" -Dr.Stephen T Colbert DFA

Ironfoot
Armisael
Armisael

•      
  •      

Postby Ironfoot » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:59 pm

TriLink12 wrote:I had sex with Asuka once.

Back when it actually meant something.

Brave soul. The word sex in the NGE universe is synonymous with the word pain, though I guess scratch marks and a strained neck aren't all that bad.

Sachi
Oh Daddy!
Oh Daddy!

•      
  •      

Postby Sachi » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:49 pm

Sailor Star Dust wrote:@ Sachi: 'cause...they're both....bitches? (And what floats in water? ....Wood? ....More witches!)

i used two different types of "bitch"
1 being whiny and wimpy
the other being aggravating and irritating
- Sachi

I host the discord server for the EvaGeeks forums. Join us! https://discord.gg/aBQ3F6M9yp

Alaska Slim
Frigus Ignoramus
Frigus Ignoramus

•      
  •      

Postby Alaska Slim » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:30 pm

Shiro wrote:@ SSD: A DUCK!

But seriously, unless you're a huge fanwanker (Or Matt Greenfield), they never had sex.

... I've only heard him use "morning sickness" as an anology Hideaki Anno described to him about it, are you sure you're not taking something out of context? 8)
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing." - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"God is in his Heaven, and free men walk upon the Earth" - Rev. Robert Sirico, President of the Acton Institute

Anonymous_Evafan
Minion
Minion

•      
  •      

Postby Anonymous_Evafan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:43 pm

The thing is we think he was full of shit altogether.
Oh, but God forbid any of these theories have any validity! After all, we are just brainwashing innocent people with Reichu's fanclub propaganda!--Trigger's Elysium sarcasm for the masses!

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”