Dates...

Important site and forum news, announcements, and feedback goes here.

Moderator: Board Staff

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

Dates...

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 11:34 am

...what is up with the dates for posts? EM, are you doing work on the site??
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

coff
Gaghiel
Gaghiel

•      
  •      

Postby coff » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:36 pm

Ummm.... maybe your time zone isn't set right? Check your profile.

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:56 pm

coff wrote:Ummm.... maybe your time zone isn't set right? Check your profile.

No, the time is right, it is the way it is displayed--e.g. e108Monday360908 is how your post is listed time wise...am I just retarded (and I am not saying this is not a possibility :wink: )
"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel. Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are."-Niccolo Machiavelli

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination."-Mark Twain

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:12 pm

Maybe it has to do with the "date format"..try to put this on it:D M d, Y g:i a
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

bp32
Clockiel
Clockiel

•      
  •      

Postby bp32 » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:17 pm

the_seventh_child wrote:Maybe it has to do with the "date format"..try to put this on it:D M d, Y g:i a

That worked--thanks! For some odd reason it said 'english' instead of the string above--but it never did before--wonder how the hell that happened :?

the_seventh_child
radio gaga
radio gaga

•      
  •      

Postby the_seventh_child » Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:28 pm

bp32 wrote:
the_seventh_child wrote:Maybe it has to do with the "date format"..try to put this on it:D M d, Y g:i a

That worked--thanks! For some odd reason it said 'english' instead of the string above--but it never did before--wonder how the hell that happened :?

You're welcome..and yeah this has happened to me too..but i found how to solve it..
Last edited by the_seventh_child on Sun Nov 21, 2004 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anime and manga unite us all. Much better than the Olympics. - Carl Horn |11.30.2004.
"As of this moment, we are changing from soldiers to pirates!" - Captain Jeffrey Wilder (Macross Frontier #22)

Gilgamesh
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Gilgamesh » Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:57 pm

bp32 wrote:

Hah, I was about to make a topic on this very subject when I saw that there already was one on it. Well, now I can finally fix this problem.
A person...is a shadow which we can never penetrate, of which there can be no such thing as direct knowledge, with respect to which we form countless beliefs, based upon words and sometimes actions, neither of which can give us anything but inadequate and as it proves contradictory information-a shadow behind which we can alternately imagine, with equal justification, that there burns the flame of hatred and of love.
-Marcel Proust, In Search of Lost Time

Return to “EvaGeeks News and Feedback”