Eva Action Figures [2]

For talking about all other entries in the Evangelion franchise: from the various manga and video games to merchandising and various video/audio releases.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:58 pm

Personally I own own the Bandai kits,RDs and the EvaEvos(Newer revoltech) and if your looking for completness aswell as semi-cheap i'd def go for the EvaEvos.Every unit was released(00,01,02,03,05 and Mk06 with Unit 04 this feb)and they got very good articulation and extras.Now if you got the money then go with the RDs,the only thing is they only released units 00,01,02,03 aswell as the Beast and Awaking.Unit 01,02 and the Beast wont set you back that much but 00,03 and Awakining can get very steep with the pricing,plus theres been no news of any new RDs at all not even a mention so........

I'm pro RD but I got those exclusives(00 and 03) when they first came out so they didn't set me back that much,if I was getting them now I don't know........
With that being said EvaEvos is the best bet if your new to collecting Evas and you want them all and don't want to rape your wallet.
Internet elitists suck,ya you know who you are.

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:47 am

the aditional cost is becouse of the stand.
ANATA BAKA !?

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Yay countdown til EvaEvo 04 begins!

Gojimatt
Lilith

Postby Gojimatt » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:20 pm

Hey, I paid through the nose for that thing! But seriously it didn't turn out as good as I'd hoped, still I'll see when it arrives, the pics don't look 'fantastic' but sometimes these look better in the flesh... sometimes. Oh well at least it comes in a nice box (you know you're in trouble when you have to look to the box to keep you positive) but whatever.

The finish on the figure looks very high, I think that's what you're (I'm) paying for. But the sculpt just looks a little... off. But Hey it comes with a lance, can't think of another Eva figure coming out in the next few months that comes with a lance. Wait a minute...?!
'Do not try to escape earthlings or you'll force us to kill you!'

Frozzy
Embryo

Postby Frozzy » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:33 am

not sure if its old news but looks like the MP eva is being re-issued again this year
"You're thinking in Japanese! If you must think, do it in German!"

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:44 pm

Well payment requests for this mofo should go out either tonight or tomorrow ^^

And ya they showed a MP Eva with this 04 but its just a reissue of the winged version with the weapons from the weapon version boxed in the newer yamaguchi box.
Notice the double blade that didnt come with the original winged release.
May 15th if you still need one!

hui43210
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Postby hui43210 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:25 pm

View Original PostFrozzy wrote:Image
not sure if its old news but looks like the MP eva is being re-issued again this year

Okay now eva tweeted all these pics, its not here but there is one with the eva in front of a lucky star manga with the first meeting part of ep 24 between Shinji and Karowu in it. Anyone know whats up with that?[/img][/i]
I mean, predictability is the central attraction and the narrative hook that we've all come to expect from the Evangelion franchise. How come Anno can't realize this? Twice? - FreakyFilmFan4ever

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:30 pm

Hmmm... MP Eva re-release...
Should one buy it or wait for the Rebuild Version...?
I guess Revoltech has to release Evas once in a while for not losing the licence...

I won't buy any of them... Have both versions of the MP Eva and my custom Eva 04...
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

Saweel
Embryo

Postby Saweel » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Decided to go rd. I just received the Eva 01 night combat ver. And I am waiting for the new movie ver. of eva 01 In the mail. So far I can say that I am very happy with my choice. Thank you.
Aiseki Mujihi

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Cool np the RDs are the best personally theyre just exspensive and lacking in the veriety department.But since you made your choice heres another piece of advice check Mandarake for 00 and 03 cause you can catch them there every once in awhile for around 5-6k yen.Thats way cheaper then ebay,ebay prices are good for a laugh though.I mean Eva Evo 04s are going for 175$+shipping so ya laughable but not buyable lol

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:26 pm

I wouldn't hold my breath for an EvaEvo MP lol This rerelease should be the nail in the coffin for a Rebuild MP.I think they will be NGE only the rebuild story has devated to far from the orginal so they prob not gonna show.

Oh and ya the EvaEvo 04 is getting wallet raped on Ebay lol
175$+Shipping on a 30$+shipping figure >.>
The RD 00 didnt even get scalped that hard when it was released lol it took a few months for that to happen.......

ONIAgent150
Ramiel
Ramiel

Postby ONIAgent150 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:17 am

When and where could I get this version of the MP EVA?
AVATAR: Zer0 from Borderlands 2.

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:09 am

This one comes out May 15th but if you cant wait you can get the winged version or the wingless weapon versions on amazon,ebay and various other places still.But the wingless one I think is kinda of pricey nowadays...

Saweel
Embryo

Postby Saweel » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:13 am

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:check Mandarake for 00 and 03

Yah, I actually saw the other topic that you suggested that site in. Thanks a bunch for that, I'll defiinantly be getting Eva 00 as soon as the funds come in.
Aiseki Mujihi

SEELE-01
Marduk Selectee
Marduk Selectee

Postby SEELE-01 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 pm

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:I wouldn't hold my breath for an EvaEvo MP lol This rerelease should be the nail in the coffin for a Rebuild MP.I think they will be NGE only the rebuild story has devated to far from the orginal so they prob not gonna show.

Don't ever say that again!!!
I want an epic Rebuil battle with MP Evas and Mari or Asuka or both!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Late Week post!
Visit my Eva-figures Youtube channel!

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:31 pm

YaY just paid for my EvaEvo 04, and it actually came out to be cheaper then I thought it would even with EMS.Came out to 3860yen.Love the new system AmiAmi uses now too.No more doing self payment transfers ^^

insomniac
Shamshel
Shamshel

Postby insomniac » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Yeah, I'm also doubtful whether NME's going to follow the path of the original with the MP Evas and all after seeing 2.0. Asuka's already sustained a major traumatic physical injury in Unit-03, and I'm not sure they'll stick her another one like in the original.

View Original Postshaneva002 wrote:Oh and ya the EvaEvo 04 is getting wallet raped on Ebay lol 175$+Shipping on a 30$+shipping figure >.>
The RD 00 didnt even get scalped that hard when it was released lol it took a few months for that to happen.......

The only one sold I see ended at $55 pre-shipping. It really only counts if it's a completed listing, otherwise it's just people making silly asking prices with no offers.

I'm glad I sold off my MP Evas a couple of months ago before people saw this re-issue!

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:03 am

Ya the guy who sold the one that ended at 55$ is the same guy thats selling the 5 for 175$ each.I think he was just trying to see how much he could get for one and since it didnt end to far off the retail mark he decided to just mark the rest up.Seriously its the same seller.

bladerj
Lilin
Lilin

Postby bladerj » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 pm

there is no reason to re-release this if they were not in the movie.
ANATA BAKA !?

shaneva002
Sandalphon
Sandalphon

Postby shaneva002 » Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:22 pm

My collection is complete behold EvaEvo 04!For now atleast..........
I know shes just a repaint but shes sexy!Best part is all the metallic paint shes very very shiney!The pic don't do her justice.

Return to “Everything Else Evangelion”