Tell Me Your Dreams!

Yeah. You read right. This is for everything that doesn't have anything to do with Eva.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:48 am

Last night's dream: A girl I know had the hots for me in a ridiculously obvious way. She gave me a watch with a diamond-studded velvet wristband for some absurdly lame reason (something like the nth anniversary since we met). I was a little conflicted about whether or not to pursue her, but all this happened during a convention with a meetup for people who had once been involved in the production of a zombie-related b-movie (I wasn't involved, but I liked it, so I snuck into the convention and used friends to get access) and unfortunately my preoccupation with this girl led me to ignore my friends (who had set this up for me) and leave them in rather shitty situations (like being stuck in an office building at midnight).

Radi
Adam

Postby Radi » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Had a dream that the biggest scorpion in the world could fly. It was on my patio, and my brother, and his friend(s), were swimming, and then the scorpion attacked my brother and tried to sting him...He went underwater, but couldn't get it off...I took my shirt off, and jumped high as heck into the sky, and did a boss dive like in animes, and by the time I got into the water, someone had already taken off the scorpion. I was crying like crazy in that dream...He was too, then he just randomly stopped. One of the weirder dreams I've had, but I could tell it was short.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:11 pm

This dream was long, so in the interest of avoiding tl;dr and making sure someone actually reads it, I'll break it down into highlights.

-Lady Gaga was at my house.
-We went for a swim and I was nervous, but she proposed to me
-I think she actually wanted me to become her
-Four years later we would get married
-We were on a boat that looked like a British palace
-Nobody liked me
-I was wearing this old brown suit with a huge pouch over the crotch
-Suddenly, I was the Riddler
-Since this was a gritty reboot, I had a hook for a hand and a machete
-I snuck into my basement, which was apparently on the boat and these drugged soldiers blew themselves up with grenades, which left the floor shiny.
-I poured Root beer on the floor and the Mexican janitor drank it
-I went up some stairs and I was celebrating Thanksgiving with my family.
-Still on the boat.
-I was watching 'The Godfather' on a big screen, but it was strangely Japanese
-I went to bed and I was a Power Puff girl.
-I had to sleep in the kitchen because my bed was too suffocating
-I turned into a ghost and flew out of the boat
-Blue sky over a maze of cardboard hedges
-Played a game where I had to kick these balls that looked like giant tumors into a massive black steel cage
-Cut through the cardboard hedges and saw what was behind them
-Someone's plastic bathroom in the wall
-Sense of dread
-Running back into my alleyway
-Magazine and a ball of light

I hope those random, disconnected images were enough to form a feasible narrative, because they definitely did for me.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Holy Diver
Armisael
Armisael

Postby Holy Diver » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:42 pm

I had a really bizzare dream last night. I was bashing a person's head in with a blunt object. I soon realized that the person had a constantly shifting mandala pattern for a face. I stopped my random attack because I was mezmerized by watching it move. I was then thrown into a dark pit where I saw Rei and we had a lovely picnic.

I wish my dreams had some level of consistency regarding their tone and mood.
Deus Io Vult! (God wills it!)
"Get your ass in gear!" Asuka

"Catdog has an S2 engine in his stomach. He does not need to eat, and whatever he does eat is reacted with antimatter to provide endless energy." Ruthlessly stolen from anon.

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 am

I had several dreams last night, most of which were nightmares. The only one I can remember, though, was this:

I realized I had ESP/clairvoyance, so I used it undirectedly and was rewarded with realtime images of my ex screwing another guy and thinking about how much better he was than me.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion
Banned

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:43 am

I remembered one!

I returned to middle school. :vomit: Fortunately Crypto from the Destroy All Humans franchise, as well as Furons that looked like the cast from Neighbors From Hell plus one guy that looked like an organic version of the movie version of Scorpnok, infiltrated it and eventually destroyed it after arguing with a sassy teacher. :w00: And then there was a chase scene where I was running through one of my old neighborhoods in only shorts where I was running away from cops trying to find me although I think it had something to do with indecent exposure which I don't remember doing.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Fazmotron
Admin Emeritus :-{|
Admin Emeritus :-{|

Postby Fazmotron » Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 am

I keep having dreams where I wake up to find my alarm hasn't gone off so I'm late for whatever, which then makes me actually wake up only to find I have another hour or something before I have to get up.
[Became a moderator on August 14th, 2011. Became an administrator on September 7th, 2013.]
--Fazmotron--
A.K.A. - Ryan Farrell
How Chaz sees me.
BobBQ - I find your lack of :-{| disturbing.

FAZMOTRON.com

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:50 pm

I was testing out and debugging my eyetap rig when I realized everyone around me had been replaced with philosophical zombies with pink orbs in place of eyes.

Banned

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:33 am

It was the end of the world, the Messiah came and every woman and child descended to heaven while the men (me included) had to wait a thousand years in the desert covered Earth, so everyone basically went treasure hunting to kill time. I don't remember much else other than Peter Griffin from Family Guy piloting a giant robot like Grimlock from Transformers and jamming to the opening theme to Mega XLR.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:42 pm

Cycling home along the Mare's Way -- as if I'd been to the Red House pub near work -- evening was coming on as I entered a belt of trees. Then there were lights under the trees, and people streaming towards me along the path (a bit like one of the latter scenes in Fantasia). I was having to be careful of them and of the puddles -- big puddles, with kids swimming in some of them.

And then I got woken up by Alice Cooper.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 am

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:And then I got woken up by Alice Cooper.
Best dream ending ever.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Mr. Tines
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Mr. Tines » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:52 am

View Original PostEva Yojimbo wrote:Best dream ending ever.
He's the DJ on the breakfast show on Planet Rock, and that's what we have the radio alarm tuned to.
Reminder: Play nicely <<>> My vanity publishing:- NGE|blog|Photos|retro-blog|Fanfics &c.|MAL|𝕏|🐸|🦣

Eva Yojimbo
Redbeard
Redbeard

Postby Eva Yojimbo » Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:19 am

View Original PostMr. Tines wrote:He's the DJ on the breakfast show on Planet Rock, and that's what we have the radio alarm tuned to.
That's not nearly as fun as the image of Alice in full Alice makeup hovering over your bed when you wake up.
Cinelogue & Forced Perspective Cinema
^ Writing as Jonathan Henderson ^
We're all adrift on the stormy seas of Evangelion, desperately trying to gather what flotsam can be snatched from the gale into a somewhat seaworthy interpretation so that we can at last reach the shores of reason and respite. - ObsessiveMathsFreak
Jimbo has posted enough to be considered greater than or equal to everyone, and or synonymous with the concept of 'everyone'. - Muggy
I've seen so many changeful years, / to Earth I am a stranger grown: / I wander in the ways of men, / alike unknowing and unknown: / Unheard, unpitied, unrelieved, / I bear alone my load of care; / For silent, low, on beds of dust, / Lie all that would my sorrows share. - Robert Burns' Lament for James

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:29 am

Last night's dream: A perfectionist murderer in an affectionate parody of The Avengers-style mad science plot, obsessed with dissolving us to harvest our life force in order to bring back a dead lover, gets killed by Patrick McGoohan who tricks her into diving into her own life-force-dissolving vat. He reveals that he invented the machine that manufactures such vats, though he did not invent the vat itself.

Btw, yes I realize Patrick McGoohan was in The Prisoner (and Secret Agent: Danger Man), not The Avengers. For some reason, it looked like the guy from The Avengers but he called himself McGoohan.

Guyver Spawn
DNA Donor
DNA Donor

Postby Guyver Spawn » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:15 pm

My last dream I had that was a child and Tommy Wiseau became my father. He build his own school called "Wiseau School" when it's really just a random room in a 7-Eleven (Since he is too poor to make his own school). So I had try to escape from Tommy Wiseau, and the whole dream feel like the Great Escape but worst.
Xbox live gamertag: Guyver Spawn 27
PSN: Hellspawn28

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:44 am

My friend and I went to some sort of beach resort. He disappeared suddenly but I thought nothing of it, assuming he had just been sleeping in, and befriended a cute geeky girl who happened to be around. It turned out, eventually, that my friend was being used for some kind of nefarious grey-legal medical experimentation so we rescued him, but we started to be followed and spied upon by various people from the organization, including an eyes-on-stalks green alien who was once friendly with him and a middle-aged Japanese man whose face and haircut had been altered to superficially resemble him. To counter this, we began a rather complex plan involving a lot of surrepticious moving-around, leaving false evidence, setting traps, etc., just to confuse the enemy. One important bit involved all of us switching luggage, going our separate ways, and meeting back up under one of the boat docks. I woke up somewhere early in this mission, before I even got my feet wet.

MugwumpHasNoLiver
Erotic Humiliation
Erotic Humiliation

Postby MugwumpHasNoLiver » Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:14 am

I was in a cool, metallic blue high school. I was riding a bucket through the hallway, but I slipped in a small puddle and fell on top of a lean, but handsome young man in a speedo. He was arguing with a friend, also in a speedo, although his friend had a much nicer body. Apparently one of them had broken up with their girlfriend and the other was now dating her. I said some gibberish words and claimed they were a species of squid. I looked over at a fountain in the middle of the hallway and the words were engraved there under stone fish heads.

I followed the two boys outside into the pool. It was made of brown and creme masonry, filled with muddy water. Even the lane lines were brown and grey. There were three trees growing out of the pool, tall and gnarled, ash grey with whispy brown spikes. Noticing a color scheme here? The pool was connected to a lake, in fact the only thing separating the two of them was a muddy bank with a similar gnarled tree growing on top of it. The filtering system apparently pumped lake water into the pool and chlorinated water back out into the lake.

There was a tent on the other side of the pool. In the center of the canopy was a plush t-rex dressed in wrestling gear. I stole some quarters and Susan B. Anthony dollars from a pile of junk on the left edge of the tent. I was talking to the boys again. I felt like I was waking up. I saw a film strip with the boys and their teammates. I left the pool and walked into an elevator.

I was looking for the me within the me. The ideal me. I was in a bar and everyone was gnarled and old as the trees, dressed in old timey clothes. I needed to open a golden door, so I tried to hypnotize the patrons with a spinning golden coin. I felt like I was waking up again. I woke up in a booth in that same bar. I was trying to fall asleep again. I need to place my face in a woman's large, firm breasts. She had to wear a bra on her face she had nipples on her cheeks. Long incline into a girl's bathroom, shifted into Gothic blackness and blue thunder.
"Now, from Nature we obtain abundant information about ourselves, and precious little about others. About the woman you clasp in your arms, can you say with certainty that she does not feign pleasure? About the woman you mistreat, are you quite sure that from abuse she does not derive some obscure and lascivious satisfaction? Let us confine ourselves to simple evidence: through thoughtfulness, gentleness, concern for the feelings of others we saddle our own pleasure with restrictions, and make this sacrifice to obtain a doubtful result." -The Divine Marquis

"I agree Hans, but we have talked about those anal fisting analogies." -Werner Herzog

Banned

Postby Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion » Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:27 am

This has to be the longest dream I've ever had.

I was in a movie titled Jack Frost 7. Why 7? Technically it's supposed to be Leprechaun 7, but he acquired diabetes after eating Lucky Charms. After such thing happened Jack Frost was revived by his Earth magic and started chasing me down (even going as far as morphing into vapor). The first part of my dream ended when Jack turned blue and grew REALLY big human teeth and tried to eat my face off. The chasing continued, this time Jack having some old guy with ram horns assisting him who also turned into vapor. Somewhere along the lines I kidnapped a British TV actress in a sewer (with a German accent?) to help repel Jack away because he won't go near her or something. Jack and his goon came into said sewer and killed off the camera crew as I made my escape. Once home I soon realized that didn't work and before I knew it he caught up to me as I ran through a bathroom and woke up.
So depressed am I
Missing you I do TK
Gone from paradise

Enki v.2
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Postby Enki v.2 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:46 am

I go into business with an established businessman, and we design a joint office after one of his former partners quits. We decide upon a 2001: A Space Oddyssey theme, complete with HAL as a kind of butler, but we decide that instead of solving the Hard Problem it would be easier to make a tulpa. It turns out that my new business partner knows of a couple students who had recently made a very advanced tulpa with the mind of a ten year old, so he seeks them out, but it turns out that this tulpa has been kidnapped by a volunteer fireman and a retired professional football player and the students are in the middle of a sting to save it -- a sting involving riding motorcycles naked after the van containing the tulpa while focusing their psychic energy on keeping it stable and preventing it from having a tantrum. At the end they do save it, and reveal that when a tulpa dies it releases an EMP whose force is proportional to the intelligence of the tulpa, and that if this one died it would probably take out all the electronics in the city.

Killer Bee
Eva Technician
Eva Technician

Killer whales, car chases, and lasers: Best. Dream. Ever.

Postby Killer Bee » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Okay guys, I've got a good one this time. Gather 'round while I weave you a tale of killer whales and car chases. Also there's lasers.

So, the dream starts. I'm in the back seat of my mom's car and we're driving along the beach. The sky is gray and cloudy and there's obviously a storm coming. The ocean waves are big and choppy. Suddenly, I see black dorsal fins in the water. Two giant orcas are out there swimming around and shit, and we stop the car to watch and I'm all like "look whales lol." THEN THEY START EATING EACHOTHER.

They start thrashing around and one orca grabs the other by the tail with its teeth and then drags it along the shoreline down past the pier and out of sight. Meanwhile, dozens of tourists are standing on the pier and pointing and taking pictures and having fun not being eaten.

THEN A FUCKING BELUGA JUMPS 300 FEET OUT OF THE WATER AND EATS SEVERAL TOURISTS FROM UP ON THE PIER.

Everyone's screaming and running around as the beluga keeps jumping over the pier like fucking Free Willy, eating several tourists with every pass. And I'm out of the car and the stormy wind is whipping my hair and there's someone on the pier I have to protect who may or may not have been Rei.

And now I'm Misato driving in her blue Renault with Rei in the back seat. I turn the corner and OH FUCK IT'S RAMIEL. And Ramiel starts shooting yellow lasers at the car and there's a car chase with lots of jumps and flipping and more lasers.

And now I'm me again, and this part is kind of fuzzy. I'm living in a big house in a bad neighborhood and there's crooks and stuff and something about some mobster guy trying to get me 'cause I pissed him off or something. ANYWAY I have to stealthily traverse the neighborhood all Solid Snake-like. And the neighbourhood looks like some weird urban area in Brazil or something with jungle trees with brightly-colored fruit and crap everywhere.

I reach the place I'm going to which turns out to be Hikari Horaki's house because it's safe there or something. And Toji died and he was reincarnated as a spider which I kept in my pocket. I give Spider!Toji to Hikari and she nuzzles it and it's okay because Toji was also reincarnated in his human body so the whole spider thing was kind of pointless.

Everyone's happy and then I wake up.

...No, I wasn't doing drugs or anything before bed. Also, I've had recurring nightmares about orcas. If anyone knows what the symbolic significance of killer whales is, lemme know. I'm also willing to negotiate movie rights.

Return to “Completely and Utterly Off-Topic”