Is there a lawyer in the house?

Everything Evangelion Fanfiction related.

Moderators: Derantor, Board Staff

DiracSea902
Embryo

Is there a lawyer in the house?

•      
  •      

Postby DiracSea902 » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:04 pm

Disclaimer: I am not asking for genuine legal counsel. I am not in trouble with the law, nor do I represent any party in any current litigation. I am not an attorney, nor do I claim to represent any jurisdiction, legal establishment, or law enforcement agency.)

Looking for help with a fanfic I'm writing. The centerpiece of the fic is a trial, in which all the main characters go before the ICC. I found a document with an outline of the procedure of the trial, but I'm not familiar enough with legal language in order to write it effectively. Any help would be appreciated.

Nidhoggon
Embryo

Re: Is there a lawyer in the house?

•      
  •      

Postby Nidhoggon » Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:30 am

About your fanfic, I'd recommend simplifying the legal language to make it more accessible to your readers. Think about how you can convey the essence of the trial without getting too bogged down in the details.
In the meantime, if you want to add some intriguing twists to your story, you might want to explore investigation defense strategies. I stumbled upon this article (https://www.natlawreview.com/article/10 ... strategies) that offers some fascinating insights into defense tactics. It could add depth to your storyline and keep your readers engaged.

Return to “Fanfiction”