Why Lilith destroyed yours Opus - Humanity

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Asugran233
Lilith

Why Lilith destroyed yours Opus - Humanity

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:50 am

I have a question Why Lilith destroyed humanity since she started them and was going to develop them

Zoop
Sachiel
Sachiel

Re: Why Lilith destroyed yours Opus - Humanity

•      
  •      

Postby Zoop » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:56 am

I recon because Lillith isnt Lillith anymore but rather a mix of Lillith and Rei and some Adam/Kaworu (and ofcourse dont forget Yui's influence), who chose to give Shinji the reigns over it all.
I'm under the impression at least that Lillith/Rei doesn't have whats best for humanity on her mind (anymore), its rather just all about Shinji's wishes at that point.

Third impact and Human Instrumentality was commencing, with or without Lillith, I dont think Lillith had much say over the process other than putting an individual in charge.

Asugran233
Lilith

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:20 pm

My friend says it's Adam (because Gendo had attached Adam's embryo to Rei)

Not Lilith, just Adam. He wanted to reach Lilith and destroy her because he was still angry that she had taken his planet.
Last edited by Asugran233 on Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

orcot
Ramiel
Ramiel

•      
  •      

Postby orcot » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:54 pm

Lilith wanted to join with adam (altough that was forbidden).
Theirs where many ways to stop her from fullfilling here goal many would undo her children or the world in general
She got her wish and was feeling giddy and basickly have Shinji a wish, all lilith really cared for was that she got merged with adam (trough Rei) it's made clear lilith wouldn't have cared if it was Gendo or the old seele members who wanted to remake the world.

So basickly because she was in a good mood and didn't really cared eitherway (in a shorter answer it's Shinji's fault)

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”