The End of Evangelion - analize poster

For serious and at times in-depth discussions only, covering the original TV series, the movies End of Evangelion and Death & Rebirth.

Moderator: Board Staff

Forum rules
By visiting this forum, you agree to read the rules for discussion and abide by them.
Asugran233
Lilith

The End of Evangelion - analize poster

•      
  •      

Postby Asugran233 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:18 pm

Hello browsing EoE poster i'm looking interesing thinks. The poster hides many secrets about which I will tell you.

On poster you can find interesing thinks

1 On the first background shows Rei Ayanami (the same as seen at the end of the movie floating over the sea) which suggests being Rei on the poster.

2 Next you can find a woman with a cross that looks like she's falling . Her clotches looks like Misato outfist what is most likely her but her head is was strange is was deformed which I'll come back about later.

3 Another person next to Misato is a from the NERV, possibly Maya, suggesting that he is breastfeeding.\

And now important element of analize the heads and body"s is a deformed while some they are naked it can be suggested that it is humanity that was instrumanlity during the Third Impact and the deeper in this sea the human body does not have its form.

JoelcrNeto
Full/Super Moderator
Full/Super Moderator

Re: The End of Evangelion - analize poster

•      
  •      

Postby JoelcrNeto » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:43 pm

In that poster you see Rei, Ritsuko, Hikari, Misato, Asuka, Maya, and many others NERV employees. No one is naked tho.

Check it out the poster layout:

SPOILER: Show

Poster translated here.
“Like a miracle, life starts with the pain / Forever this will be” — “Heroes of Sand” by Angra.
“É porque nós gostamos de você. Obrigada por conversar comigo. Vem, me dá a sua mão para andarmos juntos.” — Rei to Shinji (Portuguese dub).

EvaGeeks official Discord server

Return to “Evangelion TV Series + EoE Discussion”