Metalocalypse

A subforum for discussions about Film, TV, and Videos.

Moderators: Rebuild/OT Moderators, Board Staff

C.T.1290
Zeruel
Zeruel

Metalocalypse

•      
  •      

Postby C.T.1290 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:06 am

Not sure if someone had made a thread for this or not, but I thought I give it a shot.

Metalocalypse is my all time favorite show on Adult Swim, and Dethklok is on top of my favorite band. I have seasons 1-4 on dvd, and about all their songs on iTunes stored on my phone.

Created by the Rock God, Brendon Small, Metalocalypse follows the true story of the world’s most popular metal band Dethklok; Nathan Explosion the band frontman and vocalist, Skwisgaar Skwigelf on lead guitar, Toki Wartooth on rhythm guitar, William Murderface on bass guitar, and last but not least Pickles the drummer. This legendary band are often observed by the Tribunal as they are prophesied to bring about the apocalypse of metal. Of course, the band get into all kinds of mishaps from recording underwater albums, awakening lake trolls to making their own amusement park and almost starting World War III due to double booking a gig on the Israel and Syrian boarder.

If you’re a fan of heavy metal and dark humor, this show is for you.
“This is the way”-The Mandalorian

HerbertKohler1
Embryo

Re: Metalocalypse

•      
  •      

Postby HerbertKohler1 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:37 pm

My all-time favorite Adult Swim program is Metalocalypse, and my favourite music is Dethklok. I have all of their music from iTunes loaded on my phone in addition to having seasons 1-4 on DVD and even had printed some of them on technoblade hoodies

Return to “Film and Video”